- 8 + years of experience in the areas including Mule Soft ESB, Anypoint Studio, TIBCO, client/server, and multi - tier applications with distributed architecture. Over 3 years of implementation experience in Mule ESB over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud-Hub, API Gateway and Mule Management console (MMC).
- Good experience in using Transformers, Filters, Flow Control, Collection splitters, Aggregators, Scatter- Gather etc.
- Expertise in using Mule Data Weave in Data transformations for in Mule Flow.
- Working in Agile development methodology with k nowledge about SDLC processes.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
- Use POJOs for implementing business logics.
- Experience in version control system tools like CVS, TFS and SVN Synergy.
- Strong Technical Skills in JAVA, JMS, XSD, WSDL, XSLT and XPATH.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection Framework, Exception Handling, IO, Serialization, Multi-threading, Concurrency etc.
- Having good knowledge on IBM FileNet P8 Content Management System.
- Good experience of Maven build scripts for automated the build process.
- Excellent understanding of DBMS, Data Structures, Data Model and the implementation process in Oracle.
- Proficient in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying java application servers like ApacheTomcat, Web logic on windows/UNIX platform.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML/JSON based Web Services (SOAP & REST) with technologies like WSDL, SOAP, CXF, JAXB, JAX-RS, Jersey and Jackson.
Confidential - Plano, TX
Sr. MuleSoft Consultant
- Participate in Requirement Gathering, analysis, design and development of the project. Executed the development process using Agile methodology, which included iterative application development, monthly Sprints, stand up meetings, poker planning sessions, elaboration sessions and customer reporting.
- Create Request & Response transformers, Custom Components & configured them in Mule-config.xmlImplement integration flows using Mule Anypoint Studio to connect to REST, SOAP service, Oracle Database, and Active MQ broker.
- Design and develop enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs and used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and had implemented the custom transformations.
- Work on the Mule API Gateway for the application of policies to API as well for managing the security. Also worked with the Proxy settings using the API Gateway for the API’s.
- Implement synchronous and Asynchronous messaging scopes using ActiveMQ in Mule.
- Create Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and WMQ queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Create interfaces between Salesforce, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Use Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Create http inbound & outbound flows, transformers, filtering and Security of Mule Flows.
- Utilize mule components that include File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Deploy Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console and used MUnit to validate mule flows.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9.x/4.1.x, Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.5, ActiveMQ, Jerkins, GitHub, Bitbucket, Java 1.7/1.9, SVN, SOAP, REST, OAuth, Apache, GIT, Maven, FileZilla, Putty, MUnit, Salesforce, WMQ, RAML, JSON, JUnit
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Understand functional requirements and map them to business / functional domain and processes which includes analyzing and identification of reusable services if already existing
- Prepare technical specification documents (TSD'S) for all the services that are to be implemented.
- Utilize various connectors such as Sales force, FTP, HTTP, VM, File, SMTP, SFTP, Servlet, and Database.
- Used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and had implemented the custom transformations.
- API Manager has been used registering, designing, building and managing APIs.
- Deploy applications into Mule Soft CloudHub and Mule Management Console.
- Have written batch jobs to run at schedule times.
- Create build script using ANT to build, package, test and deploy applications in WAS server.
- Transform message using XSLT, DataWeave, and Custom Java Transformers to transform data from one format to another format using Mule ESB.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs in Mule Soft.
- Create new and updated existing APIs using RAML and API KIT for defining integration schematics.
Environment: SVN, Java, Jerkins, Spring Core 3.0.7, MVC, Oracle11g, JPA, Mule ESB 3.8.x, GIT, Anypoint Studio 5.0, Hibernate3.0, SOAP, REST, SOA, JUnit4.9, IBM WebSphere, log4j, SQL, PL/SQL, Maven, Junit, TestNG, Unix/Linux JDBC, XML, UML, Eclipse.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Create and restructure the stored procedure, designing, coding and developing the same using the T-SQL Programming.
- Manage SQL Server databases access security privileges and permission for groups, roles users and logins, created and supported complex database schema and administration task of SQL Server.
- Tuning query by using SQL Profiler, Execution Plan, Trace Statistics, DBCCs, and DMV
- Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting solutions.
- Configuration of report server and report manager scheduling, give permission to different level of users in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Create, set and maintain Database Administration scripts.
- Create T-SQL for creating, altering and maintaining databases and database objects.
- Perform business analysis, technical analysis, systems design, application software programming.
- Perform Batch processes, Import, Export, Backup, Database Monitoring tools and Application support.
Confidential - Cincinnati, OH
- Configured high availability on MQ, WMB and WAS servers.
- According to the requirements of new clients installed WMQ7.5 and involved in PUB/SUB creation for testing phase.
- Deployed bar files to the Broker and trouble-shoot issues using BIP codes.
- Created WMQ Cluster to provide a high.
- Created Omegamon situations to monitor the Queues, QMGR Status.
- Troubleshooting using MQ and MB error logs, event viewer, etc
- Configuration of WMQ/WMB/WAS for the application requirements.
- Configured PKI (certificate) on MQ, WMB and WAS servers.
- Created and configured MQ Series Objects like Queue Manager, Queue, and Channels
- Providing Security to the WMQ Objects with the OAM, SSL and Password Server Support Pack.
Languages: Java 1. 6/1. 7, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, RAML, WSDL, UML
Application Servers: Mule ESB 3.9.x/4.1.x, Web Sphere 8.x.x, Apache Tomcat 5x/6x/7x
Connector: Database, Mongo DB, HTTP, Salesfroce, FILE, FTP
Version Control: SVN, CVS, TFS, Rational Rose
Frameworks: Spring 3.4, Struts 1.3, AJAX, JUnit,Mockito, Mockrunner
IDEs: Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.5, RAD 8.0, Eclipse 3.6, WSAD, Toad
Scope: FOREACH, COMPOSITE, POLL, Message Enricher, Sub Flow
Content Management: Filenet P8
Other tools: Rally, Spunk, BL logs, ATMOS, Tortoise
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2008/12, MySQL, MongoDB
Testing Tools: JMeter, SoapUI, PerfMonand findBug.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JMS, SOAP, REST, JDBC, EJB, JAX-RS, JAXB
Integration Tools: Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, Ant
Methodologies: Agile, UML, Design Patterns