- Around 7+ years of professional experience in I.T Industry with strong hands on analysis, design and development of enterprise applications.
- Equipped with the knowledge of various software's, organizing technical demonstrations with sound understanding and skill of creating new software & systems, designing, analysis, testing, database development and coding for modules while structuring customized solutions to meet customer's specific needs.
- Strong experience of software development in Python (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, python - twitter, Pandas data frame, network, MySQL dB for database connectivity) and IDEs - Sublime text, Spyder, PyCharm, Eclipse, Emacs.
- Hands on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Expertise in working with different databases like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Good knowledge in using NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Experience in implementing core cache and abstraction with Jasmine and Redis cache server.
- Good experience in developing web applications and implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django, Flask, Web2Py and Pyramid.
- Excellent experience with python development under Linux OS (Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux, Red Hat Linux).
- Experience in project deployment using Google Cloud/Jenkins, Elasticsearch and using web Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in using UNIX Shell Scripts for automating batch programs.
- Strong knowledge with REST API development and good idea using debugging tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask and Pyramid Python web application frameworks.
- Basic understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Sound experience in Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Frame work using Django and Flask.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra 3.11 Couchbase, Kubernetes and Mongo DB 4.0 Orient DBF net.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, PCI, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, Data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Experience in working with SQL Alchemy in connecting with databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra, Oracle and MySQL.
- Expertise in performing Unit testing using Pyunit framework and Test Automation used Robot Framework along with Error Logging using Sentry.
Sr. Python Developer
Confidential - Greensville, SC
- Worked on several Python libraries like Python, NumPy and matplotlib and was involved in environment, code installation as well as the SVN implementation.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Developed and designed system to collect data from multiple portal using Kafka and then process it using spark.
- Developed Chef Cookbooks to install and configure Apache Tomcat, Jenkins and deployment automation.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox & used GIT for the version control and deployed project into AWS.
- Created RESTful API's calls with server, parse output report of excel files & wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Used Jenkins to build and troubleshoot automated testing and for continuous integration and deployment & worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format. Responsible for the project monitored on JIRA (Agile)
- Performed Disk Space management to the users and groups in the cluster & also used Storm and Kafka Services to push data to HBase and Hive tables.
- Used Chef, deployed and configured for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and CloudWatch.
- Used Spark Streaming APIs to perform transformations and actions on the fly for building common.
- Installed and configured configuration tool such as Chef Server/workstation and nodes via CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Implemented Terraform to manage the AWS infrastructure and managed servers using configuration management tools like Chef and Ansible.
- Used UML Rational Rose to develop Use-case, Class and Object diagrams for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Used Spark Streaming to divide streaming data into batches as an input to Spark engine for batch processing.
- Used Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with Amazon EC2 to deploy project into AWS.
- Worked on bug-tracking Jira, source code management tools Git, GitHub, Stash and team collaboration software SAAS tool Confluence.
- Worked on big data Technologies, particularly Hadoop, Hive, Pig as well as Spark & also installed and maintained web servers Tomcat and Apache HTTP in UNIX.
- Worked on various Python packages such as SQL Alchemy, Pickle, PySide, PySpark, PyMongo, PyTable. Responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining the web application.
- Responsible for managing large databases using Pandas data frames and MySQL. Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Deployed project into Amazon web services (AWS) using amazon elastic bean stalk. Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django including Tasty pie Web Framework using Git.
Environment: Python 2.7/3.6, Django, Mainframe, PyQuery, Flask, AWS, Cloud, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2.0, Shell Scripting, JSON, Rest, Apache Web Server, Container, SQL, UNIX, Windows, PostgreSQL, and python libraries such as Numpy, SQL Alchemy, AWS.
Confidential - Broomfield, CO
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/JQuery and Highcharts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track the events and perform analysis using Django.
- Designed Cassandra schema for the APIs and Parsed XML file using Python to extract data from database.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's and used NoSQL as database and followed Python test-driven development techniques.
- Developed server based web traffic statistical analysis tool using Flask, Pandas and implemented on premise MongoDB Monitoring Service (MMS) and created dashboards for monitoring the MongoDB environment.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Used Restful web service calls for the validation.
- Involved in Using AWS Cloud Watch performed Monitoring, customized metrics and file logging.
- Built Webservices using SOAP that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and also facilitates for future applications.
- Involved in debugging the applications monitored on JIRA using agile methodology.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Developed and implemented the user registration and login feature for the application process from scratch by extending Django user model.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and SQL Alchemy.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL on Oracle database.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
Confidential - Connecticut
- Developed strategic partnerships with the business unit to develop a solid knowledge base of the business line, including the business plan, products and processes.
- Created Use-Case diagrams and State diagrams using MS Visio.
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture
- Creation and deployment of AWS EC2 environments for proof of concept of design assumptions
- Introduced to encapsulate the existing structures used by Keymap and help S3 Index/Keymap scale infinitely
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Wrote Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
- Designing ETL process and creation of ETL design and system design documents.
- Involved in Installation and setting up Python /Linux test beds.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services.
- Architecting and deploying AWS EC2 and S3-based environments
- Worked in Python on a SQL database.
- Worked closely with project manager in handling the whole project.
- Created PyUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services (AWS)
- Involved in writing optimization techniques for more accuracy of Macros in C/C++, C and C++ routines and Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Used GitHub for version control.
- Used Windows Azure to deploy the application on the cloud and managed the session.
- Used PyQuery for selecting particular DOM elements when parsing HTML.
- Worked in an agile development environment.
Confidential - Arlington,VA
- Made Django web based apps for Insurance premium calculations.
- Used data types like dictionaries, tuples and object oriented concepts based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience experts regarding product definition, schedule, scope and project-related decisions.
- Build SQL, NOSQL queries implementing functions, packages, views, triggers, and tables.
- Handling the day to day issues and fine tuning the applications for enhanced performance.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Used Oracle database in developing the project and used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Using Django evolution and manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models while retaining wall data, while site was in production mode.
- Improved the coding standards, code reuse. Increased performance of the extended applications by making effective use of various design patterns (Front Controller, DAO)
- Used CVS as version controlling tool.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for developing the application.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Experience with advanced CSS concepts and also building table-free layouts.
- Used update strategy, lookups, stored procedures and filter.
- Studying the existing environment and accumulating the requirements by interacting with the clients on various aspects.