- I am a recent graduate with a Master’s degree in Information System and apart from that; I hold a total of 3 years’ experience in IT industry.
- I also have 2 years of operating company experience and operations, 1 year of understanding software development lifecycle, 3 years of experience and good understanding with handling the database, writing T - SQL and database design in SQL, 1 years of college experience in programming languages like R, Python, Java and Web Services such as SOAP.
- As a software professional, I am seeking a job role where I can maximize my educational and professional experience as well as contribute my knowledge to benefit the organization to establish myself as a professional with keen, innovative thinking and a diligent attitude.
- Result-driven and analytical professional leveraging experience in data analysis, visualization and reporting.
- I aspire to deliver consistent results by being resourceful, innovative and exceed expectations.
Database: SQL Server, SQL Developer, Oracle
BI: MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS), SAP
Programming: R Programming, Python, C++, C, Ruby on Rails
Configuration Management: CHEF Automation.
Visualization: Tableau, Visio.
Mining: Rapid Miner.
SQL DEVELOPER & BI
- Develop Reports in SSRS.
- Design, Develop and Deploy SSIS Packages.
- Participate in Development and creation of Data warehouses.
- Create Cubes in SSAS
- Responsible for creating Databases, Tables, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers or T-SQL programs.
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data From various period and division.
- Development and creation of Data warehouses, databases and their relational model.
- Create Cubes or Pivot table and analyze the data.
- Managing the process execution and implementation
- Maintaining Preparing Daily, weekly & monthly reports
- Working on Ad-Hoc Analysis, Tracking performances.