- To find a challenging company or a multinational corporation within the data analytics world that utilizes my experience and education.
- A Successful Tableau Developer who discovered useful information from piles of data and provided tangible solutions in the data world. Outstanding organizational, leadership and communication skills with great experience in Customer Service, administrative and management background; a significant key player in my team, built an exceptional and long - lasting customer relationship with clients.
Programming languages/ BI Software: Tableau, SQL, XML, SSIS, Alteryx.
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access.
Operating Systems: MVS, z/OS, UNIX, Windows, Android, Mac OS
Others: Stored procedures, IBM utilities, Visio, DB2 Utilities
SENIOR TABLEAU DEVELOPER
Confidential, New York, NY
- Aid in developing style guide for development of BI visualizations, design of components, naming of items, data source creation and naming
- Provide guidance to IT Infrastructure and Application teams on Architecture’s Frameworks, Patterns, Best Practices, and Programming concepts
- Maintain the integrity of development work and underlying data using version control systems
- Assess performance, reward results, motivate and foster matrix management
- Database Management and Data Modeling
- Demonstrated and translated a question into a visualization which provides insight and answers the question
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
- Create/manage Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections using SSRS Efficiently manage time for timely project deadlines as well as ad hoc requests
- Developing, supporting and integrating a variety of financial and airline operations systems
- Lead meetings with technical peers regarding the solution designs
- Build, customize and publish interactive reports, visualizations and dashboards using SSRS
- Familiarity with Cognos Reporting a plus
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing concepts, theories and best practices
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback
- Work on all aspects of the engineering of the service, including such topics as performance, testing, dashboard design & tuning.
- Quickly and effectively diagnose and respond to service desk requests regarding data integrity and functional or interactive issues in existing and future dashboards
- Develop dashboards and visualizations that empower decision makers
- Perform peer review of code and testing to detect and minimize application problems. Develop and provide training to team members and staff on basic utilization and advanced proficiencies, up to and including training others to provide backup to this role/function
- Provides and promotes development guidelines to business (department) based authors
- Interact directly with Audit Managers and their staffs, Business process owners, Finance, and IT to design and implement data analysis solutions. Continually re-assess these solutions in efforts to make them more efficient and effective. Develop methodologies that allow for efficient and repetitive data extraction processes