- Data Analyst with 7+ years in security and project management data analysis. 2+ years in security auditing. Passion for learning new technologies and developing custom solutions.
- Tableau Development: IT and IT Security Metrics developed and presented throughout organization
- Excel: (Data source as a flat file for Tableau, metrics calculations, PowerPoint automation)
- Developed Metrics Evaluations, Frameworks, and Training Guides
- SharePoint Administration (Site Collection/Department Level)
- SharePoint Development (Custom workflows, web pages, content types, BCS Connections (Business Connectivity Services)
- SQL Database Development & Management
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Process Development, Documentation, & Improvements
IT Security Analyst
- Collected data, developed/published metrics for IT security department and special requests for organizations throughout IT
- Automated metrics creation using Tableau with Excel and SQL Server data sources
- Performed threat and vulnerability analysis based upon scans along with industry news releases and work with stakeholders to drive remediation
- Managed scanning of all new server builds to ensure servers were ready for production. Built automated workflows to triage requests from project managers
- Developed SQL databases, stored procedures, and SSIS packages to house data collected from stakeholders to be published for reporting
- Streamlined PowerPoint metric reports using Excel to imbed data, tables, and charts to reduce manual effort. Reduced a process that took four people three weeks to complete down to two days. Technique was later used to develop and maintain a hundred slide presentation by one person which could be updated in two days.
IT Security Analyst
- Coordinated DISA STIG scanning and organized patching with vendors and internal administrators
- Managed IAVM program and remediation (DoD bulletins of major patches for various software)
- Assisted in prepping documentation and evidence for DoD DIACAP compliance
- Performed administrative functions for Unix, Windows, network and tactical IT solutions.