- Around 8 years of experience as a Web/Application Developer and coding with analytical programming using Python , Django , Flask .
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Web - based applications.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Flask , Pyramid , and Zope Python web application frameworks.
- Over 2+ years of experience in MongoDB (versions 2.x, 3.0.0 and 3.0.5) installation, configuration and administration as well as I am having extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-shredded cluster and monitoring with MMS .
- Hands on working with Python latest versions 3.4.3 and 2.7.10, SVN , Git , JIRA , Bugzilla , Axosoft , Amazon EC2/S3.
- Experience in project deployment using Heroku / Jenkins and using web services like Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) EC2 , AWS S3 , Lambda, RDS (MySQL).
- Strong Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) to Build & Deploy highly available and scalable infrastructure by using various AWS resources Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Elastic Load Balancers (ELB), Auto Scaling, Identity and Access Management (IAM), EBS Volumes, Snapshots, Simple Storage Services (S3), Security Groups, Cloud watch , Route 53, RDS, Cloud Formation and Cloud Front .
- Customized Django admin interface to register models, add custom functionality such as verifying merchants on Sample Yum and search based on criteria.
- Having good experience in Hadoop Big Data processing. Expertise in developing the queries in Hive , Pig .
- Experience with Version Control , ideally SVN , CVS and GIT .
- Proficient Experience in Back End databases MS SQL , MySQL , Oracle, no-SQL , MongoDB , Cassandra , and SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views.
- Development of Applications/Tools for validation of next generation IA32 Enterprise Processors.
- Worked extensively in J2EE JSP , Servlets, JDBC , Struts , spring , MVC , Hibernate , Java- Networking, RMI , Web Sphere, and XML and well versed with Oracle database, OS Concepts.
- Experienced of software development in Python libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, Backbone.js, numPY , SciPy , matplotlib , python-twitter , Pandas data frame , network , urllib2 , MySQL dB for database connectivity) and IDEs - sublime text, Spyder , Pycharm , emacs.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Written SOAP and Restful web services, in house ESB for a web Claims applications (Spring MVC , AngularJS , ActiveMQ , SOAPUI , Mockito , JSON , Buildforge ).
- Proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB , Cassandra , MySQL , ORACLE and MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in frameworks like Flask , Django and Python packages like PySide , PyQtGraph , NumPy , MatPlot Lib.
- Experience in python packages such as NumPy, matPlotlib, Pandas, SciPy, Pickling, JSON .
- Developed applications and Restful web services and API's using PHP, Python/Django and Zope .
- Strong understanding of server side Templating Languages such as Jinja 2 , Mako , etc
- Involved and worked on different Rest API's development by using Flask along with it I have worked on different types of Python modules such as requests, boto, flake8, flask, mock and nose .
- Development Experience in Linux (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), Mac OS with excellent debugging , problem solving, optimization and testing skills and knowledge of performing code reviews and implemented best Pythonic programming practices.
- Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts.
- Experienced in working Asynchronous Frameworks like NodeJS , Twisted and designing the automation framework using Python and Shell scripting.
- Experience developing predictive analytic using Apache Spark
- Construction of low- and hi-fi models, from sketches to pixel-perfect mockups to complex interactive HTML prototypes, for illustrative examples of solution specifications.
- Creation of page templates, CSS style sheets,jinja, HTML & platform-specific presentation layer code, content and style guides as a hands-on team member throughout development and implementation.
- Experienced in Setup hosting on Amazon web services EC2 instance and used Amazon SES for email delivery.
- Having good domain expertise in developing applications/tools using Perl and programming in C, C and Java .
- Having experience in developing GUIs using Tcl and Java .
- Good Experience in error and exceptional handling with good Experience in debugging the issues using debuggers like gdb, pdb.
- Extensive knowledge in J2EE architecture (JDBC, JSP, JNDI, Data Source, JMS, Servlets)
- Experience in designing the automation framework using Perl and Shell scripting.
- Implemented eNodeB LTE agent Simulator using NetConf stack and SNMP4J
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation.
- Manage VMware Infrastructure/vSphere clusters on Production, Corporate and Test/Development environments.
- Excellent in project documentation, logical and analytical abilities.
Confidential, Winter Haven, FL.
Sr. Python Developer
- Involved in tasks Designing, Developing and building a system using Python, Jython, Shell Scripts & Perl to automate Oracle patching, Grid Patching, Upgrade, Migration & rollback. Also Build & coded UBS Requirements into DMA workflows to automate Oracle Tasks.
- Design model for nanoporous material in MATLAB for further loading purposes.
- Using Zope database in deploying internal wiki (PHP dokowiki) and ticketing system
- (Zope-Python, Issue Tracker Product) to help document and manage tasks.
- Currently designing mobile search application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Python.
- Designed applications implementing MVC architecture in Pyramid, Zope frame works where this program contains over 11,000 lines of Python code, and the user interface is implemented with over 17,000 lines of Python-scripted HTML templates.
- Involved in programming activity for building on all the branches of SSR/SSR-SIM/SSR-N4/EVR/SPITFIRE/NHK/IPOS ref platforms for letting them to do transformations to make things go faster.
- Working on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems
- Constructed and involved in penetration tested Production EC2 Container Service Stacks; as well as installed, managed and designed DOL - Docker Containers onto AWS-GovCloud.
- Created required shell or python scripts for data push from Informatica/Teradata to S3.
- Provided the user access to team for AWS console and ssh connectivity to the Edgenode .
- Created Cloud Formation and use the CF to build DEV/QA/Prod environments.
- Was responsible for Loading via Elastic-Cache: DOLETA-noSQL Grants Program Document Data; to AWS-DynamoDB; for AWS-EMR Grant Fulfillment Analysis.
- NetConf module was developed using XMLRPC
- Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of VMware Infrastructure • Installation, Configuration and Administration of VMware vSphere4.0, ESX 3.5 and ESXiServer, VMware View
- Build backend security services for Cisco platforms such as web & email security appliances and cloud services, firewall, and next-generation backend intelligence systems.
- Integrated AWS-RDS MySQL, Oracle and Aurora DBs to AWS-Hive EMR using DynamoDB with direct connect VPC-to-VPC. As well as coordinated OIM/OAM-Child federated to AWS-IAM-Master. Provided Master and Child User Entity Roles/Privs from the AWS-IAM-Master.
- Actively involved in developing the methods for Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) in Active Record.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL with complete data integrity.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data and responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Developed various Python scripts to find vulnerabilities with SQL Queries by doing SQL injection, permission checks and performance analysis.
- Prepared Scripts in Python and Shell for Automation of administration tasks.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal finance team.
- Designed & developed workflows to automate Database Patching & Rollback using Python along with it I designed & developed workflows to automate Migration using Python.
- Designed & Implemented database Cloning using Python as well as Build backend support for Application from ground up using Shell scripts.
- Designed the front end of the application using Python, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and JQuery. Also worked on backend of the application, mainly using Active Records.
- SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures were used to create access to data and deployed them to Oracle and SQL server databases.
- Used Test driven approach (TDD) for developing services required for the application and Implemented Integration test cases and developing predictive analytic using Apache Spark Scala APIs.
- Involved in Developing a Restful API'S service using Python Flask framework as well as Used SOAP and Restful API for information extraction.
- Used pure python 2.7 and many modules within the standard library for almost all application development. Vetted and selected other open source libraries for the teams use when needed and or/desired. Some of these modules include jinja 2, requests, pillow, pdfkit, Beautiful Soup, lxml, sign xml, and others
- Worked extensively on integrating Application with Oracle Database.
- Prepared KSH Shell Scripts for Automation of administration tasks.
- Developed tools to automate some base tasks using Python, Shell scripting and XML.
- Used PyQt to implement GUI for the user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
Confidential, Boston, MA.
- Designed, developed, coded, worked in penetration testing and implemented a concurrent - multi-parallel - event oriented-processing - AKKA Actor System and Actors; to consume Scala Spark-SQL Rules which aggregated data to produce Quality Performance Reports (QPR) on Fiscal projections against Apprentice and Intern Job data.
- Designed, developed, coded and worked in penetration testing in customized DOL-AWS GovCloud Node.js Security Monitoring of VPC Zones using AWS - Lambda to load customized Spark-Scala GraphX Application.
- Involved in configuring Elastic Load Balancers with Auto scaling to handle high traffic loads
- Designed and led big data algorithms using Hadoop and Java to improve forecasting and used HiveQL to generate reports.
- Re-designed and transformed menu backend service to a containerized distributed service.
- Overhauled codebase to increase fault tolerance, scalability, and performance
- Monitored supplier operational risks with Excel and Matlab, presented quantitative viewpoint for risk mitigation
- Used Spring ORM support for development of DAO layer
- Implemented DAO pattern to work with the database
- Involved in QBOT activity for multiple releases like 13B, 14B, 15B, 15BDP and Integration form multiple platforms like SSR, SSRSIM, NHK, Spitfire, EVR and IPOSref.
- Developed a GUI application using python and Frost Bank's Quartz environment that categorized TBA securities and monitored their net trading volume in real-time in terms of 10-year equivalents.
- Worked in Apache CGI, Cherrypy, python and Bash programming on Red Hat virtual machines to maintain and automate Splunk server deployments and other in house IT operations.
- Designed logic for semantic procedures and aggregate tables using standard SQL/PLSQL.
- Developed Python scripts to monitor health of Mongo databases and perform ad-hoc backups using Mongo dump and Mongo restore.
- Involved in Python OOD code for quality, logging, monitoring, and debugging code optimization as well as wrote Python modules to view and connect the Apache Cassandra instance.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, robot parser, itertools and pickle for development.
- Experience in setting up App pools and web sites in Python..
- Used Pandas library for statistics Analysis and developed web pages using ASP. Net, C#, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, JQuery and IIS.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Implemented a selectable template structure in Django making it possible to change the HTML layout and design based on site URL and /or domain.
- Developed new and innovative applications using Python - Django| WxPython | Enaml and other python libraries like Panda, BeautifulSoup and NumPy that were based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Parallel Programming.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Involved in debugging the applications monitored on JIRA using agile methodology and developed efficient Angular.js for client web based application.
- Deployed production site using Apache 2.0 with mod python.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Worked with the Biz team and BPR to review the list of new changes required and prepared the LOE of the various phases of the project.
- Hands on experience in creating tables, Analytical views, Attributes views and procedures in SAP Hana DB.
- Used django evolution and manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
- Lead the team in development of the harassers using the Python which involved development of several flows and state machines in the memory controller.
- Involved in Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging as well as development of the break point tool using Perl and Java User Interface.
- Worked with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management.
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
- Worked on live application Caesar which is same as Jira for ticket generate and track all the records of the assigned work based on this application so that user can make new request and update request for particular task.
- Designed the application using Python, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and JQuery. Worked on backend of the application.
- Experience in designing and deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB) and auto scaling groups .
- Created auxiliary ordering tool in MS Access, streamlining usage for planners and optimizing inventory and ordering processes.
- Used spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked in optimizing the python code made the code scalable as well as involved in development of RESTFUL Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases.
- Used Python library BeautifulSoup for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs as well as built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Worked on AWS using EC2 instances, setting security groups (ports, source) handling events between python
- Build CloudFormation scripts using Jinja templates scripts and Linux server.
- Created shell and python scripts for data push from Informatica/Teradata to S3.
- Designed and documentation of Restful APIs for collection and retrieval of high volume IOT telemetry data.
- Refactored and extended large existing Django/Python code base by maintaining PEP-8 code standards and fix the bugs.
- Launched harasser across several threads along with memory stress test using the python wrapper.
- Optimized database queries for PostgreSQL.
- Switched to AWS EC2 from Heroku.
- Created backend database T-SQL stored procedures and Jasper Reports.
- Developed and maintained a deployment script using fabric.
- Created specific images using Python Imaging Library for the custom images used for each book as well as wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Created Restful API's to integrate and enhance functionalities of the application. Also Utilized Restful API in communicating with third parties.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Was responsible in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Worked on several python packages like Numpy, shutil, Beautiful Soup, Pickle, Python-gitlab.
- Managed, developed and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, Oracle DB and used gitlab distributed version control tool to coordinate team development.
- Worked in Designing and documentation of Restful APIs for collection and retrieval of high volume IOT telemetry data.
- Conducted the debug team meetings and providing directions to the team for the next level debugging of the different failure signatures to environment/silicon/BIOS issues.
- Debugged the failure an issue by capturing the array and register dumps using Python scripts, traces and performing several experiments by interacting with the design team.
- Developed Perl Scripts for bucketing the failures.
- Maintained program libraries, users manuals and technical documentation as well as managed large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL.
- Also used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Provided system up-gradation support for Python-based interfacing application by rewriting object oriented code in Python.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, itertools and pickle for development.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
- Used Ajax and JQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector MySQL package to retrieve information.
- Developed various algorithms for generating several data patterns.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Wrote code in R programming to perform data visualization on large set of data. Used R programming to publish Graphs and charts.
- Wrote functional and technical specifications for Solr, Hbase, Hive and other components as well as wrote more than 60 stored procedures in Sybase IQ.
- Used Python Library Beautiful Soup for webscrapping.ss.
- Created numerous shell scripts for batch jobs and continuous deployment.
- Exported the result set from HIVE to MySQL using Kettle (Pentaho data-integration tool).
- Used Zookeeper for various types of centralized configurations.
- Involved in Automated data extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) process using python.
- Skilled in using Collections in Python for manipulating and looping through objects.
- Worked on AJAX in UI for avoiding he reloading of the entire web page to update small portions.
- Developed the business logic using Spring and Hibernate different statistics and information in Dispatch Summary screen that will help them make better decisions for mangers.
- Lead the team regarding the failure signature, debugging using Python.
Languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Embedded SQL
Frameworks: Django, AngularJS, Hibernate, SQLAlchemy Orm
Scripting Languages: HTML, CSS, Java Script, J-Query, Angular JS
Databases: MS SQL Server MS-Access, Cassandra, MY SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SQLite, PL/SQL
User Interfaces: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS, XML, DOM, XAML, IIS, AJAX, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, Web Services, Angular JS,SAX parser, XPath, XQuery.
Libraries: NumPY, Panda,BeautifulSoap.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Windows Server 2003, Version Control Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion, Clear Case
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP.
Tools & IDE: PowerShell, Jenkins (build process), Eclipse PyDev, Wing 3.1, Maven, Django South, Fabric deployment tool, PyTest, Selenium, SoapUI, Chef, Jenkins, PyCharm, Sublime, Eclipse, NetBeans.
SDLC: Waterfall, RAD, Agile, Scrum
Packages: MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MS outlook, Lotus Notes
Others: GIT, PIP, PEP8, Celery, Redis, Restful Web Services, Heroku, OpenCV, Django-Debug-Toolbar, Datastage, CA workload automation, Service now, Microstartegy, Quality center.