- Over 3 years of Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- Experienced in Software QA and Testing Methodologies, verification and validations in all phases of the SDLC
- Experienced in writing Test plans, defining Test cases, Test Scenarios, Developing and Maintaining Test Scripts based on business and functional requirements. Documented all phases of QA process Expertise in preparing Test Plans, Test Data, Test Cases, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Bug Status Reports and Test Summary Reports.
- Having 2 years of experience in API Testing, with proficient knowledge in Manual Testing and Automated testing tools Selenium and Test Management tools like ALM/Quality Center.
- Experienced in automated testing for REST and SOAP API using industry proven tools
- Proficient in Integration Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Database testing, User Acceptance Testing and End - to-End Testing
- Extensive experience in Databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server) SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C and C++ various platforms (Windows, UNIX) Strong in writing SQL Queries and UNIX shell scripts
- Good knowledge in Bug Life Cycle Concept
- Experienced in testing database applications of (PL/SQL) Oracle 9i and SQL Server
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Writing Skills
- Ability to Handle Multiple Tasks and Work Independently as well as in a Team
- Committed to Perform Quality Work and Relevant Experience from Dynamic Organizations
- Working Knowledge of Web-Based Application Methodologies and Technologies
- Involved in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle and experience in verifying and validating web based e-commerce applications. Have an excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Provided data to the business analysts during UAT.
- Hands on experience in SharePoint and QTP for testing web applications.
- Experienced in Agile, Waterfall and V-Model testing.
- Ability to interact with developers and product analysts regarding testing status and maintain detail QA documentation.
- Good working relationships with management, clients, project team members, QA testers and other groups and strong analytical skills, good writing, verbal and communications skills
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server 2008
Operating System::Windows, Dos, Unix, Linux
Tools: & Software: MS Office, Citrix, Selenium, ALM and Jira
- Reviewed and analyzed user stories, acceptance criteria, wrote test plans and test cases.
- Interacted with business analysts, client, developers and QA lead to understand the application.
- Used A gile (Scrum) Methodology for Quality Analysis .
- Involved in GUI testing, functional testing , integration testing, end to end testing and UAT .
- Involved in regression testing after the enhancements were made and defects are fixed.
- Automated the user stories for regression testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Writing Test cases using Element locators, web driver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Executing Selenium test cases and Reporting defects.
- Involved in Data driven Testing, Parallel testing and cross browser test execution using selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Programming experience with Java (CasperJS) or an object oriented programming language
- Developed an efficient testing effort, expediting testing and directing focus in areas that needed more rigorous testing .
- Was responsible for day-to-day operations of QA Lab, including automated test execution, results reporting, analysis and planning and rollout of new tests.
- Automated test scenarios for Functionality and Regression testing using Selenium.
- Executed test cases manually to perform SIT / Integration testing, compared and analyzed actual with expected results.
- Mapping Test Cases (Traceability) and defects to Requirements (User stories ) using Squid.
- Wrote SQL Queries to extract Data from Tables to verify the output Data of the reports .
- Managed Defect tracking and completed retesting after defects fixed to close defects in SIT and UAT in SQUID.
- Defined test cases using quality data to validate end-to-end business processes during UAT.
- Tracked and documented the entire UAT workflow.
- Participated in Sprin t planning sessions, Retrospective meetings, Backlog Grooming sessions to estimate the backlog items.
- Attended daily standup meetings to talk what was done previous day and what are we doing today.
- Involved in UAT sessions with client and got the approvals for UAT.
Environment: SQUID, Java, SQL, Selenium, TestNG, Windows 7, HTML, Jira
Software QA Engineer
- Requirement Analysis of projects.
- Estimate the work effort and schedule for new projects.
- Develop technical design and detailed design specifications.
- Coding and unit testing of independent modules.
- Preparation and execution of Integration Test plans for projects.
- Tracking the status of open defects and updating the same in trackers.
- Creating various reports on regular basis which help higher management to gain an insight into incoming workflow, total effort spent on each module and statistics about defects.
- Communicate with team members in the client location to get clarifications and to achieve resolution to open issues
- Preparing project related documents as a part of knowledge management.
- Training junior members on the application.
- Organizing various events and activities.
Environment: Java Script, HTML, SQL, DB2,SQUIDs,C#,IC Tool.