Software: Visual Studio (2008/2012/15), SQL Server Management Studio / SQL Server Data Tools, RedGate SQL and Data Compare, Idera SQLSafe, Beyond Compare, Selenium, Power BI, Postman
- Convert Confidential reports of various complexities into SSRS.
- Create logical and physical data models for a Data Warehouse based on SQL Server 2016 that includes developing the ETL process to feed data into the Data Warehouse using SSIS, developing Facts and Dimensions using SSAS and finally presenting the data using Power BI.
- Develop a number of background application written in C# to import/export data to and from SQL Server to/from a wide array of file format that is not possible with SQL Server Import/Export Wizard. Develop Windows programs for other departments to automate repetitive processes.
- Work with other PHP and C# developers to optimize SQL Queries.
- Creating T-SQL statements of various complexities involving triggers, stored procedures, views and dynamic SQL to automate business functions and providing ad-hoc data requests.
- Modify RDL files using C# to automate common features for all SSRS Reports.
- Create a Power BI Report that shows metrics such as Invoice Amounts and Invoice Counts over a time horizon based on a tabular model and other KPI’s.
- Calling REST API’s to import data into the database.
- Primary responsibility is to maintain and enhance existing SSIS packages to support the import process of insurance plans.
- Create new SSIS packages to import data from various data sources such as Excel, CSV, SQL Server, and XML files.
- Create console applications written in C# to enhance the capability of SSIS (i.e. Navigating XML documents, reading contents of pdf and word documents).
- Troubleshoot database query performance issues.
- Assist DBAS’s to import SSIS packages and set up an automated schedule for the SSIS packages to run.
- Converted Lotus Notes data into a SharePoint List library.
- Created InfoPath reports that persisted data into SQL Server and/or SharePoint list(s) via WCF written in C#.
- Imported data from Oracle into SQL Server.
- Created web parts using C# for SharePoint.
- Created and modified SSRS reports using Visual Studio 2005
- Performance tuned SQL Server queries.
- Modified DTS packages as requirements were changing as well as migrating DTS packages into SSIS packages.
- Created Windows Services using C# that synchronized data between databases using the Master-Master-Replication design pattern.
- Wrote web services utilizing C# that allowed external parties to consume data in a controlled manner.
- Modified and created ASP.Net applications that were written in C# as business requirements were changing.
- Assisted programmers with day-to-day code development.
ASP.Net (1.1) Developer
- Developed database driven web application, using C#, that allowed users to create new survey work orders, generate PDF reports based on past survey orders, and generate automated messages.
Visual Basic 6.0 Programmer
- Worked with clients to define requirements for a customized docent scheduling program
- Using Visual Basic 6.0, created a docent scheduling program with a SQL Server 2000 back-end.
- Built physical database based on a logical model
- Wrote customized reports using MS Access using pass-through queries against a SQL Server database.
- Assisted clients to upgrade their database from MS Access to SQL Server.
- Using DTS, imported and exported data in and out of SQL Server between various file formats such as Excel or CSV’s.
- Performed general software troubleshooting that involved COM issues (aka dll hell).