Proficient in Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
Foreign languages: English, Somali, and Kiswahili
Confidential, Intern Redmond, WA
Software Test Engineer
- Designed an automated dashboard that would assist the procurement/receiving teams with error checking and measuring each other’s performances against SLA/KPI
- Minimize procurement errors, minimize returns, reduces number of send backs, improve sourcing, and delivery timelines
- Engineering /prototype hardware destruction
- Gained more experience in Power BI, SQL, & Visio
- Ability to work effectively as a member of team and establish and maintain cooperative working. Building relationships with diverse groups of faculty, staff, students and the public
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
Database Analyst|Software Development TranieE
- SQL Server & Database Programming| Creating Databases Using SQL
- Developing Web Pages Using HTML5 | Optimizing Images for Web Page Display
- Applying Inline, Embedded, and External CSS | Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Determining Best Strategies to Promote Understanding and Accomplish Goals Web Development
- Responding to Business Requirements for Data and Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Spreadsheet analysis design, Excel
- Welcomed on - site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Observed and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel.
- Prepared logs or reports as required for site; writes and/or types reports and/or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
- Provide administrative support, such as answering telephone, taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Customer service: Manger at Al-Najah mini market
- Maintain employee work schedules including holidays, weekends, and shift replacements
- Maintain transparent communication between customers and employees
- Provided effective performance weekly feedback to employees
- Oversee receiving orders and stock control