- Over 8 years of experience as a Python Developer with a deep understanding of technology trends with expertise in the core of complex technologies. Solid experience in analysis, design, and development, testing, implementation and maintenance of various web applications using Python.
- Experience with Django and Flask high - level Python Web framework.
- Experienced in MVC frameworks like Flask and MVT framework like Django
- Developed Consumer-based custom features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, CSS , React .
- Proficient in SQL databases MySQL Server, MySQL (RDBMS), Postgres and MongoDB .
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on SQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle, Database designs, agile methodologies , coding, testing of enterprise applications and IDE's such as Jupiter Notebook, PyCharm, Atom, Spyder and Visual Studio .
- Experience in AWS, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Cloud Implementations.
- Working with backend python automation, CI pipelines, Docker and cloud provisioning/automation.
- Worked with python libraries from Python Package Index ( PyPI ).
- Experience with Jenkins and Enterprise GitHub . Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Working experience on JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) Such as EC2 , Lambda, ELB.
- Knowledge in Data mining and Data warehousing using ETL Tools and Proficient in Building reports and dashboards in Tableau (BI Tool).
- Followed Agile Methodologies (Scrum) involved in daily stand-up meetings.
- Hands on experience with Agile project management tools such as JIRA , VersionOne
- Experience object-oriented programming ( OOP ) concepts using Python
- Unit testing for the entire code and fixing bugs in unit testing
- Experience working with notebook technologies like Jupiter and open Source distribution Anaconda.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems like Windows, Ubuntu Linux and UNIX .
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Programming Languages: Python 2.7/3.3/3.6, C, C++
Servers: RESTful Web Service, Apache Tomcat, AWS Cloud Service
Python Libraries: NumPy, Pandas data frame, Beautiful Soup, Matplotlib
Tools: PyCharm, PL/SQL Developer, FileZilla, Apache Tomcat, Docker
Version Control Tools: GitHub, SVN, Bitbucket
Tracking Tools: JIRA
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Writing REST APIs, as part of developing web-based applications for insurance premium calculations, using Django's REST framework.
- Working experience in creating REST webservice protocols in python to access AWS .
- Correspondingly involved in writing REST APIs using Django framework for data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Worked with Docker components like creating Docker images compose Docker registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and configurations
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures .
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries and implementing stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, cursors, trigger s.
- Written and developed scripts for automating tasks using Jenkins and UNIX shell scripting
- Responsible in using the AWS tools like RDS, Cloud watch, EC2, Elastic load Balancer, Route53, KMS, SNS, S3, Lambda Functions, IAM.
- Experience in developing web applications and implementing Model View Control ( MVC ) architecture using server-side applications like Django, Flask and Pyramid
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration for code quality inspection and worked on building local repository mirror and source code management using Git hub .
- Assisted the development team in sending the correct data via query strings using PostgreSQL as the backend for storing data.
- Used Django configuration to manage URL s and application parameters.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA .
- Actively worked as a part of team with managers and other staff to meet the goals of the project in the stipulated time.
- Developed and executed User Acceptance Testing portion of test plan.
- Generated Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Extensive use of version controlling systems like GIT and SVN .
Confidential, Mansfield, MA
- Experienced with full software development lifecycle, architecting scalable platforms, object-oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies
- Strong experience using Web Services and API’ s in python.
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC and frameworks such as Django, Flask.
- Proficient in SQL databases MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MongoDB .
- Good knowledge in maintaining various version controls systems such as GIT, SVN, CVN and Source Tree.
- Experience in Application Development and Object-Oriented Programming Analysis and Design ( OOAD ).
- Experience object-oriented programming ( OOP ) concepts using Python, java .
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like IDLE, PyCharm, Atom, Eclipse and Sublime Text.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing of the code using PyTest .
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM .
- Used GitHub repository for version control.
- Responsible for analyzing various cross-functional, multi-platform applications systems enforcing Python
- Analysis of requirements and implement different functions according to design.
- Experience in Flask Framework.
- Supported the bank website in creating user profiles, we can also do the simple banking transactions for the with drawls, deposit and transactions is accompanied by password check by securing.
- Implemented responsive web pages using HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap & XML/JSON REST webServices
- Backend skills in creating SQL objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers,
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy, and PostgreSQL.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing for the application.
- Managed, developed, and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, HTML, CSS, CICD Script, Bootstrap, jQuery and RESTAPI calls.
- Develop and validated unit test cases using PYUNIT.
- Performing code coverage and Pep8 standardization.
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings and follows agile methodology.
Environment: Python, Django, JSON, HTML, CICD script, jQuery, XML, Agile, SQL, Python
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python using Web Frameworks.
- Architected and developed Python and Django for the backend development and front-end application using React, Webpack, Redux, and ES6/7 and PostgreSQL for the database.
- Worked on Django ORM module for signing complex queries.
- Defined different Django API profiling techniques for faster rendering information.
- Used Ansible, Vagrant, and Docker for managing the application environments.
- Worked with Splunk for testing the performance and debugging server level problems.
- Developed Restful Micro Services using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Used Circle CI for continuous integration and delivery platform over GIT.
- Involved in the CI/CD pipeline management for managing the weekly releases.
- Worked on Jira for managing the tasks and improving the individual performance.
Environment: Python 2.7, AWS,Django, Django Rest, Flask, React, Redux, Circle CI, Vagrant, Splunk, New Relic Server, GitHub, Ansible, HTML5/CSS, PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Service (AWS), S3, EC2, EBS, PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Code, Linux, Shell Scripting, JIRA
Jr. Python Developer:
- Participated in the development of application architecture and blueprints to define application components, platforms, interfaces and development tools.
- Created backend database T-SQL stored procedures. Created and updated complex views and stored procedures in MySQL.
- Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Documented the revised workflow using confluence wiki.
- Created Data tables utilizing Py Qt to display customer and policy information and add, delete, update customer records.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface
- Used Python based GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria.
- Exported/Imported data between different data sources using SQL Server Management Studio
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Used Pandas package to retrieve and analyze data.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MYSQL.
- Utilized Agile process and JIRA issue management to track sprint cycles.
- Participated in multiple sprint cycles, addressing requirements for UI development.
- Used decorators, list comprehensions, functional programming, unit tests, multiple staging environments, and global team remote collaboration.
Python Automation Engineer
- Developed test automation framework scripts using Python Selenium WebDriver,
- Implemented Page Object Model framework with Python and Selenium.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content in cross browsers such as Chrome, IE, Edge, Firefox and Safari.
- Setup Selenium GRID to run automation scripts on different browsers.
- Developed API tests for the web service REST.
- Involved in the discussions of Defect Tracking Process and Updated Work Progress in Excel Sheets.
- Performed compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML ids and XPath and CSS Selectors.
- Performed regression testing for every modification made in the application and new builds.
- Integrated automation tests in continuous integration tools Jenkins for nightly consignment run of the script.
- Interact with developers, UI/UX and Product Managers to identify gaps between requirement and deployed feature and also to identify issues by design, won't fix or plan for future release.
- Created framework to record, playback and debug individual test cases, using Selenium Web Driver provided more flexibility in automating test cases.
- Test the application on Mobile Web & Mobile Apps (Supporting on iOS & Android Tablets).
- Working with security testing and performance team and analyzed the root causes for the issues.
- Developed and maintained reports of all automation issues and test results
- Updating the Test Automation suite regularly to ensure its accuracy and usefulness.
- Worked closely with developers and Business teams in resolution of technical issues.
- Involved in testing the backend Database; retrieved the data from the tables using SQL Queries.
- Identified and created issues and bugs based on the User Stories in JIRA.
- Created XML based test suit and integrated with Jenkins Server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs in different test environments with different test configurations.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily Scrum meetings and tested each Sprint deliverables.
- Collaborate with offshore and Manual QA teams to setup test data based on functional specifications for validation of feature and regression scripts
- Debugging and maintenance of automaton test scripts in batch mode and implemented a plan on automation scripts on based on Sprint.
- Closed issues and user stories for each release by manual and automation verification.