- Over 8 years of experience in IT industry as Python Developer in System Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation of various Client/Server, Web - based and Business applications.
- Worked with Python to create scalable and robust common components, which can be used across the application development.
- Experienced working with Python ORM Libraries.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of call center application system and operations; data conversion scripts, AMQP/RabbitMQ, REST, JSON, and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
- DesignedmultiplePythonpackagesthatwereusedwithinalargeETLprocessusedtoload2TBofdatafrom an existing Oracle database into a new PostgreSQL cluster.
- Cleaneddataandprocessedthirdpartyspendingdataintomaneuverabledeliverableswithinspecificformats with Excel macros and Python libraries.
- ExperiencedwithPythonlibraries(librariesused:libraries-BeautifulSoup,numpy,scipy,matplotlib,python- twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL for database connectivity)
- Developed Java/J2EE applications using Hibernate, XML, Android, XSLT, and applications including using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Garbage Collections, and Collections.
- Excellent experience of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle 8g/9g/10g, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQL/PLSQL concepts such as procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Expertise in establishing database connections for Java and Python by configuring packages like JDBC, MySQL-Python.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL and Python) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python) Architectures.
- Knowledge in using python as ETL tool for data integration.
- Knowledge in working with continuous deployment using Heroku and Jenkins.
- ExperiencedinNoSQLtechnologieslikeMongoDB,CassandraandrelationaldatabaseslikeOracle,SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases.
- Knowledge in coding and optimizing Teradata batch processing scripts for data transformation,aggregation and load using BTEQ.
- Knowledge in Create / Modify / Drop Teradata objects like Tables, Views, Join Indexes, Triggers, Macros, Procedures, and Databases.
- Createdseveraltablesasapartofdatamodelinganddeterminedtheperformanceofthetablethroughload testingwithCassandra-stresstoolandqueryingondatapresentinCassandraclusterusingCQL(Cassandra Query Language)
- ExperiencedwithDatamigrationfromDB2toApacheCassandradatabase,Cassandradatamodeldesigning, implementation, maintaining and monitoring using DSE, DevCentre, DatastaxOpscenter.
- Worked on Python Testing frameworks like zope, pytest, nose and Robot framework.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Configured high availability using geographical MongoDB replica sets across multiple data centers.
- Developed scripts to generate daily reports, fetching data from salesforce and CDG by calling their APIs.
- Experienced in developing applications using Amazon web services like EC2, Cloud Search, Elastic Load balancer ELB, S3, CloudFront, Route 53.
- Experience in project deployment using Heroku/Jenkins and using web services like Amazon WebServices (AWS) EC2 and AWS S3.
- ProficientinusinginternaltoolsinPycharm,Brackets,PyDev,NetbeansandEclipsefordebuggingandalso worked with Sublime Text 2, Vim Editors for coding.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Hands on experience of Git, SVN, CVS.
- Good Experience in Linux Bash scripting and following PEP Guidelines in Python.
- ExperiencedinTestDrivenDevelopmentusingPython,coordinatingtesteffort,creatingtestconditions,test cases.
Programming Languages: Python, Java, C, C++
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Cherrypy, Node.JS, Angular.JS
Cloud Services: AWS (EC2, S3, ELB), Google App Engine, Azure
Python Libraries: ReportLab, HTTPLib2, Urllib2, Numpy, Matplotlib, Scipy, Pandas, Pickle, bs4 IDE's PyCharm, PyDev, NetBeans, Sublime Text2, Visual Studio Community
SQL Databases: MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Teradata NoSQL Databases MongoDB, Cassandra
Database Tools: MySQL Benchmark, SQLite Expert Personal, Robomongo, TTU. Servers Apache Tomcat, IIS
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, Git, GitHub
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, UNIX, RedHat Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora Agile Methodologies TTD, SCRUM
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, REST, SOAP
Deployment Tools: Heroku, Jenkins Issue Trackers Bugzilla, Axosoft, JIRA
Sr. Python Developer
Confidential - New York, NY
- Working on Python 3.4 and working independently.
- Working closely with B.A's for rapidly changing business requirements.
- Developed scripts in python for Financial Data coming from SQL Developer based on the requirements specified.
- Worked on Files for picking, modifying based on requirement and updating in the desired location.
- Worked on different python libraries like xlrd, openpyxl, urllib etc.
- Making the script for production by scheduling based on the requirement.
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns and refactoring code base.
- Implemented responsive vector maps and charts on web pages using the data from postgreSQL.
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience experts regarding product definition,schedule, scope and project-related decisions.
- Manage, collaborate and coordinate the work of an offshore development team.
- Experienced in Linux shell commands and command line utilities.
- Experience with advanced CSS concepts and also building table-free layouts.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap for development of Web applications.
- ExperiencedinwritingSQLQueriesandimplementingstoredprocedures,functions,packages,tables,views, Cursors, triggers.
- Model View Control architecture is implemented using Django Framework to develop web applications.
- Created Django dashboard with custom look and feel for end user after a careful study of Django admin site and dashboard.
- Implemented business logic, data exchange, XML processing and created graphics using Python and Django.
- Worked on JIRA as bug tracking tool and experienced in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Process.
- In time submission for the urgent needs of the business.
- Worked in the team and faced challenges during the development and production process.
Environment: Python 3.4, CSV, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Atlassian tools, Windows 12 Server, Linux, and Windows, Django, PostgreSQL, CSS, Bootstarp, JIRA, Agile.
Sr. Django/Python Developer
Confidential - Nashville, TN
- Working on multiple projects such as development of functionality Test cases for Portable devices andWeb development in Media Validation Team.
- Development of test cases and execution of Manual and Automated Test cases for Tablets and Mobiles.
- Designing mobile search application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Django/ Python.
- Developed the back-end web services using Python and Django REST framework.
- Performing Functional testing, regression testing, integration testing, and communication testing.
- Regular interaction with developers at different locations in resolving issues successfully.
- Developing the firmware OS for mobile devices and communicating with other testing teams for better functionality OS.
- Found critical bugs in the firmware and helped other teams in making the software stable.
- Migration of Test Content to Automation Tool using Python and XML.
- Development of Media OS based Validation test content in ACS (Automation) using Python and XML.
- Experience in UNIX environment in developing the application and familiar with all of its commands.
- Implemented task object to interface with data feed framework and invoke database message servicesetup and update functionality.
- Analyzes and improves application efficiency by optimizing queries and caching contents for Django
- Validate test content in Emulation for SoC Display Controller.
- Creating database schema for MySQL Database and helped to draw ER-Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Responsible for debugging issues using adb (android debugger)
- Used Git and Jira for code submissions and review process.
- Managed code versioning with Github and deployment to staging and production servers.
- Execute Display Controller regression tests with every firmware build release.
- Reporting Issues using Excel to senior members in the team.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Participated in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.
- Wrote Python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- DevelopedviewsandtemplateswithPythonandDjango'sviewcontrollerandtemplatinglanguagetocreate a user-friendly website interface.
- DevelopedentirefrontendandbackendmodulesusingPythononDjangoWebFrameworkandUtilizePyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Used JQuery and Ajax calls for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Utilized PyQt to provide GUI for the user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
- Utilized Agile process and JIRA issue management to track sprint cycles.
- Created backend database T-SQL stored procedures and Jasper Reports. Created and updated complex views and stored procedures in Postgre SQL.