DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of hands - on experience in architecting/ automating and optimizing mission critical deployments over large infrastructure. Proficient with Configuration Management tools, and in developing CI/CD pipelines.
- CODE DEPLOY
- CODE PIPELINE
- CODE COMMIT
- Git and GitHub
Sr. Devops Engineer
Confidential, San Jose(CA)
- Collaborating with Security, Cloud engineering, Network and other groups to implement solutions across various lines of businesses.
- Trouble shooting CI/CD automation and plugin by reviewing the playbook logic and identify it as user error, environmental issue, or Plugin issue.
- Working on solution to move to an automated infrastructure using chef, jenkins and AWS.
- Expert in automating build and deployment process using Jenkins, Stash, Ansible.
- Setting up complex environments which include Load Balancers, Application Servers and DB servers using Chef and AWS. Using AWS security groups and to keep the environments secure.
- Familiar with AWS services like EC2, ELB, S3,VPC,EBS,IAM etc Using knife and test. Kitchen to test cookbooks locally before deploying to AWS environments.
- Code reviews through github’s PR feature.
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS).
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows.
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD).
Confidential, New York
- Full stack development of the internal product system using Laravel.
- Worked with the team to add features to the existing system and migrated data and features from an old system to the new system.
- Was responsible for implementing DevOps.
- Released new features & ensuring post-release product stability.
- Was responsible for achieving automation & orchestration of tools.
- Developed the code and tests it.
- Monitored the product’s security & health.
- Wrote custom monitoring and integrated monitoring methods into deployment processes to develop self-healing solutions.
- Created automation and deployment templates for relational and nosql databases (standalone and RDS), including MSSQL, Mysql, MongoDB.
- Maintained SVN repositories for DevOps environment: automation code and configuration.
- Started a program on knowledge management for development, help new developer and current developer to improve their product knowledge and programming skill.
Jr. Devops Engineer
Confidential, Acton, MA
- Wrote Puppet manifests and modules to deploy, configure, and manage servers.
- Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production processes.
- Reduced deployment time for critical agile project infrastructure from ~1 month to 2 days
- Installed and configured Nagios to constantly monitor network bandwidth, memory usage, and hard drive status.
- Managed GitHub repositories and permissions, including branching and tagging.