- Over 15 years of extensive experience with small to large / international companies primarily in database administration, SQL development and application integration. Skilled in delivering a high level of visibility and control into business processes, integrating and automating SQL functionality, workflows and BPM technologies.
- Enabled a rapidly expanding S&P 500 firm to operate without growing its workforce by optimizing and scaling processes to make them more efficient and functional.
- Implementations of automated manual business operations with SQL based BPM systems, document management, and reporting platforms.
- Analytical problem - solver who excels in responding to business needs with cost-effective solutions.
SQL Server Management Data Delivery Reporting Engines Business Process Defining & Integration Content Management SOA Governance Vendor Management IT Team Mentor BPM/Workflow Applications Technical Leadership
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Senior SQL Server Production DBA
Technical Environment: SQL Server 2008 2008r2, 2012, 2014, 2016 SSRS SSIS SSAS 3000 SQL Servers (Production, DEV & UAT) SQL Clustering Always On Availability Groups (including Geo configurations) SQL Replication Log Shipping Mirroring TDE dB Encryption Service-Now Jakarta Edition
- Installation, maintenance, and support to a very large estate of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 & 2016 databases.
- Implements and supports requested database development changes in the Microsoft SQL Server and Windows environments.
- Supports production systems for database problem resolution and recovery, as well as assist with production applications, including emergency off-hour 24/7 support.
- Specification and development of systems for capturing and tracking database performance metrics, monitoring, evaluation and recommendations.
- Provides technical support of Confidential and 3rd party developed SQL Server applications, including software installation, upgrades, problem diagnosis, and tuning recommendations.
- Evaluates and recommends database related software products within the technical architecture framework.
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Technical Environment: SQL Server 2000,2005,2008,2012 SSRS 2005,2008,2012 SSIS 2005,2008,2012 SSAS 80 SQL Servers (Prod, DEV,UAT ) Active Passive SQL Clustering with back end SAN Virtual & Standalone Instances Transactional & Snapshot SQL Replication Log Shipping Visual Studio Microsoft Office Visio Bizflow Workflow Oracle UCM 11g Kofax ARGUS JDE Oracle Financials and PM Crystal Enterprise Reporting Database Management SQL Development IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Double Take Red Gate SQL tools .NET ASP
- Improved business performance by building systems that manage all AP workflow processes (payables, purchase orders, capital expenditures); enterprise reporting, document repository integration, and disaster recovery.
- SQL server clustered environment installations, Replication & Log Shipping implementations, upgrades, patching, monitoring, performance and index tuning.
- Numerous complex ETL packaging for data integration (SSIS, DTS) from multiple sources, scheduled with rules and dependencies via IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler and SQL Agents.
- Implemented reporting engines (Crystal Enterprise Reporting & SSRS) for financial teams that enabled real-time visibility into all property holdings.
- SSRS & Crystal Report development: charts, formulas, sub reports, variables. Cascading parameters, dynamic sorting, complex expressions, dashboards, drill down, and drill through functionality.
- Implemented SQL DR scenarios at offsite infrastructure locations, with isolated environments for multiple sub companies.
- Facilitated SOX and corporate Internal audits, in addition to two separate external audit control initiatives performed by PWC & D&T on an annual basis.
- Supplied customized SQL content for API support, enabling scan center operational efficiency. Automated content metadata transformations.
Confidential, East Rutherford, NJ
Marketing Support Consultant/SQL Support
Technical Environment: OneWorld SQL 7.0 Windows Terminal Server Citrix Metaframe
- Developed, deployed, and serviced four Server Client Demo Environments of OneWorld to support Pre-Sales Marketing Consultants.
- Applied SQL expertise to perform software updates and changes, enabling custom demonstrations for targeted Fortune 500 prospects.
Confidential, Moonachie, NJ
Technical Environment: SQL Server ADP Horizon Payroll / Customer / Route / SMS Databases Windows NT Enterprise Microsoft Exchange 5.0 VPN Desktops Printers
- Hired into fast-growing company to provide tier 3 desktop support and rapidly transitioned to database administration.
- Implemented and maintained six SQL Server databases to automate order processing operations of large warehouse.