- ASP.NET C#
- MCV, Windows and Web Forms, CF
- MySQL/T - SQL
- SQL Server Database design, maintenance, optimization
- Setting up and maintaining L/WAN.
- Computer Hardware Purchasing/Sales/Assembly
- Windows Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop
Confidential, Rego Park, NY
- Front-end and back-end IT services development, including website, SQL Server database, and interface design.
- Assessment of hardware and software specifications to determine suitability for business environment. Coordinating medical and IT professionals’ efforts. Part of an implementation team responsible for IT support for other multi-provider medical practices.
- Expense/revenue analysis and business plan formulation as a consultant to multi-specialist practices. Integration of a newly-mandated Affordable Care Act-compliant Electronic Medical Record system into a hospital-based Confidential practice
- Extensive experience in development of documentation, such as questionnaires, data forms, checklists, auditing documentation, etc., in co-operation with future system users. Consensus and team building as a preventive strategy to allow conflict-free, productive environment.
- Reviewing specialty medications, medical and surgical procedures, medical devise use, hospital admissions criteria pre-authorizations. Peer - to - peer discussions with physicians, practice managers, and care extenders. Management of multiple policies and state regulations applicability to various clinical situations and insurance product combinations. Negotiating care plans, schedules, reporting requirements for complex treatment scenarios. Participation in development of regulatory compliance guidelines, policies and gob aids. Training junior clinical staff (physicians, physician assistants and nurses). Managing group discussions to reach agreement on specific case management guidelines within the company. Mining and reviewing large data sets to develop trends and impact of shifting compensation and claim patterns.
- Maintenance and implementation of a flexible medications and consumables purchasing plan for a medical practice. Continuous involvement in developing and updating pricing plans, negotiation goals, standard treatment protocols, quality improvement process, and other functional aspects of multi-provider practices, including interfacing with other provider groups.