- 4+ years of experience as SQL Developer with extensive experience of analytical techniques.
- Sound knowledge and working experience in Agile and waterfall methodology.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and optimizing the queries in SQL Server.
- Knowledge and work experience in RDBMS concepts, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Indexes, and Constraints.
- Performed data analysis and data profiling using SQL on various sources systems including SQL Server.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in producing tables, reports, graphs and listings using various procedures and handling large databases to perform data manipulations.
- Expertise knowledge in Database Management Systems, SSIS & SSRS.
- Hands on experience in writing T - SQL queries, procedures, views, indexes and worked on SQL query Optimization and tuning.
- Developing Test Plans, Test scripts and Executing Test Cases using HP ALM- quality center.
- Extensively used the native tools like Index Tuning Wizard, Database Tuning Advisor, Profiler, Performance Monitor, Activity Monitor and Event Viewer for performance analysis.
- Developed and maintaining Cascading, Drill-down, Drill-through, dashboards and parameterized Reports using SSRS.
- Good Knowledge in Java, J2EE technologies such as JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JSF, EJB, Web Services , JMS, XML, XSD, XSL and JNDI, AJAX.
- Developed different Web components such as JSPs, Servlets, Custom Tag Handlers and business components such as Web Services.
- Developed dynamic web applications and Web Services using RAD and Eclipse.
- Good Knowledge of Web development technologies such as HTML, XML, DHTML, CSS and Visual Studio.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
SQL Server Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio
ETL Tools: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
Database: MS SQL Server
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, XML, DHTML
Tools: HP ALM- quality center, Index Tuning Wizard, Database Tuning Advisor, Profiler, Performance Monitor, Activity Monitor, Event Viewer
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10, Linux
- Working as SQL Server Analyst / ETL Analyst using SQL Server for CMH Project.
- Developing and Management Database for Collateral Management and Hedging.
- Writing Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, define User Defined Data Types, T-SQL, and Create and maintain physical structures.
- Create / Manage Table Indexes, Query Tuning, Performance Tuning, Deadlock Management.
- Defect tracking and closing by using HP Quality Center.
- Used JSP with Struts Framework for developing User Interfaces. Used the OOPS concepts of Exception Handling, multi-threading.
- Wrote Core Java classes, JSP and HTML files.
- Creating SSIS Packages, Configure SSIS packages for different environments using DTS Config.
- Produce CSV, utilize CSV files as part of ETL Process.
- Implement Security, Roles, Logins and Permissions.
- Extract-Transform-Load data into SQL Server Normalized database from various sources.
- Wrote T-SQL Queries and procedures to generate DML Scripts that modified database objects dynamically based on inputs.
- Worked in Active passive cluster environment. Used log shipping for synchronization of databases. Update statistics, database integrity check and Backup operations.
- Developed and maintained ETL packages to extract the data from various sources and Responsible for debugging and upgrading of several ETL structures as per the requirements.
- Used SSIS and T-SQL stored procedures to transfer data from OLTP databases to staging area and finally transfer into data warehouse.
- Created SQL server configurations for SSIS packages and experienced in creating jobs, alerts, and SQL mail agent and schedule SSIS packages.
- Created different types of reports including financial reports, cross-tab, conditional, drill-down, sub reports also parameterized reports, ad hoc reports for existing databases.
- Design and created financial report templates, bar graphs and pie charts based on the financial data. Scheduled the monthly /weekly/daily reports to run automatically.
- Developed, implemented and maintained various database objects such as stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexes and views.
- Worked Various SSIS Tasks like Execute SQL Task, bulk insert task, data flow task, file System task, ftp task, send mail task, active script task, Message Queue Task, XML task.
- Used VSS to store, run, view, edit and revert back to different versions of the design in case of a version control.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using Prime faces UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners for handling request processing.
- Developed and published Web Services using JAX-WS.
- Generated java classes from WSDL file using Top Down approach.
- Wrote ANT build scripts to compile Java classes and create jar, performed unit testing and package them into ear files.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation by writing several complex SQL queries and Involved in back-end testing and worked with data quality issues.
- Access SharePoint Server using Web Services to deploy reports on Reporting Server.