- Experienced Developer/Data Architect consultant with over 15 years of experience providing technical solutions to meet business needs with proven record of analyzing, developing, implementing and maintaining information management systems for a wide variety of industries.
- Experienced in the establishment of data standards and governance, data analysis and modeling of application databases, data marts and data warehouses, with extensive experience in creating their related ETL processes, reporting systems and front - end visualizations
- Managed and executed all phases of Data Warehouse project life cycle from initial requirements to delivery of front-end visualizations
- Substantial conceptual, logical and physical data architecture design experience with transactional systems, data warehouse and data marts including metadata and reference data management
- Knowledge of data warehouse principles and methodologies (Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault)
- Significant experience designing and building SSAS cubes (Tabular & Multi-Dimensional) using DAX and MDX language using Analysis Service and Azure Analysis Service
- Proven approach to understanding and managing business and technical issues with a willingness to accept responsibility, strong work ethic and a sense of humor in the face of adversity.
- Mentor/supervise development team members in design and development of complex ETL and BI Implementations
- Experienced with in Agile/SCRUM methodologies
Database Platforms: SQL Server 2012,2014, 2016, SQL Azure, MySQL
Business Intelligence: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports
Development: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, XML, HTML
Data Modeling Software: ER Studio, ERwin, Visio
Chief Data Architect
- Responsible for architecture and development of multi-year Operational Data Store using ED-FI Framework aligned closely with Confidential
- Created SSIS ETL Framework to standardize and promote code reuse while developing packages to support ETL activities for Enterprise Data Warehouse, Operational Data Store and Data Marts.
- Define standards for naming, describing, managing, modeling, cleansing, enriching, transforming, moving, storing, searching and delivering all data within the enterprise and performing gap analysis and resolution, if needed.
- Organize and lead Enterprise Data Architects to develop and refine conceptual data information models and participate in code reviews to support project development processes.
- Evaluate alternatives for integrating legacy data sources with enterprise relational models and strategies for transactional and analytical systems to effectively share data.
Principal Consultant BI/SQL
- Designs Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytic (BA) solutions clients to multiple clients.
- Develop and maintain OLAP cubes and BI reports, develop standards for BI infrastructure, create ad hoc reports from data warehouses using BI tools and provide technical assistance to client staff. Responsible for design, architecture, development and implementation of enterprise Data Warehouse solutions utilizing Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack
- Manages all phases of Data Warehouse development (Requirements, Design, Data Modeling, ETL, Cube Design, Reporting, Dashboards) utilizing agile project management methodology
- Designed and developed Complex ETL framework using SSIS which allowed data loading and transformation of over 1 million records per day to be loaded into data warehouse in approximately 1 hour.
Sr. Data Warehouse Consultant
- Designed SSIS framework to extract, transform and load data from numerous source systems into large scale Data Warehouse environment.
- Provided technical leadership to client’s SQL Server DBAs regarding database, development and on support activities
- Assisted in data modeling, data profiling, OLAP Cube development, report development and ProClarity view design.
- Designed ETL Framework which reduced ETL development efforts by 70 percent
Sr. Business Systems Manager
- Functional Manager of the successful 18 moth ERP system implementation project from Epicor to SAP.
- Assisted in all phases of project management from initial vendor RFI proposal through go-live. Lead team of 5 Business Analysts and numerous cross-functional business process leads to re-engineer business operations utilizing SAP ASAP methodology.
- Responsible for development in support of current ERP system and corporate Data Warehouse. Migrated current data warehouse from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005 and implanted numerous ProClarity views to help analyze business operations.
- Managed SQL Server DBAs for ensuring smooth migration of data.
Manager, Financial Systems
- Responsible for management of corporate ERP system, ensuring system availability, reliability and accuracy. Served as Data Architect and Technical Lead of enterprise wide initiative designed to integrate data from numerous source systems to a single Data Warehouse database.
- Designed data warehouse solution using SQL Server and Business Objects Enterprise to offset reporting from OLTP system to OLAP environment and support corporate decision support process.
- Created complex reports from numerous internal and external data sources which allowed executive management to track and forecast sales expenditures during the current fiscal quarter and accurately accrue expenses between accounting periods.
Sr. Financial Developer
- Technical Lead of the Epicor ERP upgrades which implemented over 200 system modifications from core system. ERP system was highly customized to meet the unique business requirements of Medicis organization.
- Designed a credit return pricing application utilizing Visual Basic.NET. to automate calculations of credit return to customers. This application eliminated the need of two FTE to process credit return in the Order Control area.
- Responsible for providing new programs, programming changes, and problem resolution for the company's computer systems; researched and recommended solutions and technologies appropriate with I.T. department goals.
- Developed detailed and summary Daily Sales Report which allowed executive management to review and forecast sales position during the current fiscal period.
- Streamlined and significantly increased the corporate reporting process by utilizing SQL Stored procedures as data source for all Crystal reports.