- Around 8 years of experience as Python developer in using new tools and technical developments to drive improvements throughout entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experienced with full software development lifecycle, architecting scalable platforms, database design and agile methodologies.
- Experienced of software development in Python (libraries used: libraries - Beautiful Soup, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL DB for database connectivity) and IDEs - sublime text, Spyder, PyCharm, emacs.
- Hands on experience working with quant/data Python libraries (pandas/NumPy).
- Experience in working with various Python Integrated Development, PyCharm, Atom, Spyder, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, and Sublime Text.
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections using Python.
- Build back-end application with Python/ Django, Worked on Dockers and Jenkins.
- Objected Oriented Perl and for selenium-based tests using Python.
- Expertise with cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), S3, EC2.
- Good experience in SQL Server, Linux, Open Stack and Shell Scripting.
- Experienced in design patterns such as MVC using Django, Flask and deploying application on Apache tomcat server, containerizing applications using Docker.
- Configured and automated various AWS services like EC2 and S3 using Boto (Python sdk).
- Experienced in various types of testing such as Unit testing, Integration testing, Functional testing and User acceptance testing.
- Extensive knowledge on automated batch programs by Linux/UNIX shell Scripts (such as file download, file Validation, assign permissions and workflow executions).
- Have the ability to understand complex systems and be in command of the details to provide solutions. Maintained detailed documentation and architectural solutions in IT infrastructure and sales systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of team as well as independently.
Languages: Python, java, R, C
Database: MySQL, Oracle
Automation Testing: Selenium
Servers: Apache Tomcat, open stock, IBM web sphere
IDEs/Tools: PyCharm, Jupyter, Pyspark, Eclipse, Spyder
Project Management Tools: Jira, GitHub, Slack
MS office: MS Excel, Word, Power point, etc.
Cloud services: AWS S3, EC2, Athena, Amazon EMR
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Build all database mapping classes using FLASK models.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Created Test plans. Worked on SQL scripts to load data in the tables.
- Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continually build as the check-in's come from the developer.
- Coding groovy, domain class to handle the business logic.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on FLASK Framework.
- Developed monitoring and notification tools using Python.
- Expert knowledge of mobile application development along with various patterns native, web and hybrid concept.
- Involved in business logic discussions and use case design.
- Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specifications, and involved in developing test strategy, test plan and test case documents.
- Created Selenium web-driver automation scripts using Python to validate functionality on various browsers.
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud platform. Experience with managing cloud delivery platforms, Azure/Aws.
- Established framework to setup Continuous Integration environment using Jenkins, Nexus.
- Extensive experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (using Jenkins) in an AWS Environment.
- Used Couchbase Python SDK to build applications that use Couchbase Server.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Involved in developing selenium automation framework using TestNG. Developed Maven targets to execute automation suites from command line.
- Worked on AWS Cloud and Created instances in EC2.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and migrate potential risks associated with the releases.
- Experienced in designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web based application.
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Subversion (SVN).
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
- Worked with server-side production code for application those are robust and high volume.
- Developed applications using mix of technologies (Python, Django, Flask, Pandas, REST and SOLR).
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python in order to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Worked on several standard Python packages like Numpy, matPlotLib, Scipy, Pandas and PyTables etc.
- Developed dynamic web pages using Python Django Frameworks.
- Created a Python based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS.
- Troubleshoot ETL failures and performed manual loads using SQL stored procedures.
- Implemented new metrics on the MedeAnalytics' Software as a Service (SaaS) Patient Access Analytics platform.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using Python.
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python, Django and Flask.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing of the code using PyTest.
- Consumed external APIs and wrote RESTful API using Django REST Framework and Angular's.
- Wrote Stored Procedures in SQL and Scripts in Python for data loading.
- Involved in various projects related to Data Modeling, System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data warehousing environments.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Used SDLC process and used PHP to develop website functionality.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework on MySQL
- Used Django APIs for database access
- Developed shopping cart for Library and integrated web services to access the payment (E-commerce).
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modelling.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures, trigger and function on MYSQL.
- Designed and developed a horizontally scalable APIs using Python Flask.
- Designed Cassandra schema for the APIs
- Developed shopping cart for Library and integrated web services to access the payment.
- Used Php language on lamp server to develop page.
- Developed dynamic interaction page on .net MS visual basic-2014, using SQL developer tools.
- Created a portable fully automated test tool, allowing 24/7 integration support for two development sites around the world and decreasing code turnaround time from 4 hours to 1 hour.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Resolved QA bugs for front end and back end.
- Developed a mail script that extracts code defects data per component for a daily report to drive reducing defects in the code base.
- Created modern, REST APIs from existing information assets.
- Designed the UI using HTML5, Angular JS, J-Query and CSS.
- Manage a technician that oversees automation and carries out daily tasks.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scale, highly available, and fault tolerant systems to AWS.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
Environment: Python, JSON, GitHub, LINUX, HTML, CSS, Java Script, ReactJS, MySQL.
- Implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Used Django database API's to access database objects
- Handled the security contents and issues.
- Experience solving the compatibility issues
- Worked in UNIX/LINUX environment and familiar with all of its commands.
- Worked with version control GIT for the application to accumulate all the work done by team members.
- Created and modified required views/tables/triggers using MySQL and worked on database bug fixes
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Build SQL queries implementing functions, packages, views, triggers, and tables.
- Rewrite existing Python modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Handling the day to day issues and fine tuning the applications for enhanced performance.
- Worked in development of applications especially in UNIX environment and familiar with all of its commands.