- Over 5+ years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and testing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture based enterprise application software using Python, Django in various domains.
- Experienced in developing MVC based web applications using Django, Flask and Pyramid Frameworks.
- Worked on several standard python packages like Numpy, matPlotLib, Pickle, PySide, Scipy, wxPython, PyTables, BeautifulSoup, ReportLab, Pandas dataframe, urllib2, etc.
- Experience in implementing with server side technologies with restful API and MVC design patterns with node JS and Django framework.
- Developed Consumer-based custom features and applications using Python, Django, and HTML. Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), strong experience in data engineering, Database designs, agile methodologies, coding, testing of enterprise applications and IDE's such as Jupiter Notebook, PyCharm, Emacs, Spyder and Visual Studio.
- Experienced with Python programming and Python libraries for data science included in the Anaconda distribution including NumPy, Pandas. python packages like, SciPy, tables etc.
- Developed a novel approach detecting vowels (nucleus of loudness) called VLD in a recorded speech utterance using above features using multi-threading.
- Applied machine learning skills and developed K-nearest neighbor (KNN) classifier to recognize the detected vowels.
- Prepared presentations and dashboards to document the project progress to the supervisors.
- Responsible for gathering managerial action requests and submitting reports based on those requests.
- Created and maintained SQL Scripts to perform back-end testing for data validation.
- Developed report on material procurement and inventory utilization and reported 10 % savings in material expense.
- Good experience in using WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architectures.
- Experience with Requests, Pysftp, Gnupg, Report Lab, NumPy, SciPy, Pytables, Python-Twitter, Matplotlib, HTTPLib2, Urllib2, Beautiful Soup, Data Frame and Pandas python libraries during development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience in handling database issues and connections with SQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, CouchDB, DynamoDB by installing and configuring various packages in python.
- Experienced in working on Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat and Web Servers like Apache server, NGINX.
- Expertise in working with GUI frameworks-PyJamas, Jytho, guidata, PyGUI, PyQt, PyWebkitGtk.
- Experienced in developing Multi-threaded web services using CherryPy & BottlePy framework.
- Good Knowledge in writing different kinds of tests like Unit test/Pytest and build them.
- Experienced with version control systems like Git, GitHub, CVS, and SVN to keep the versions and configurations of the code organized.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Good knowledge of web services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Leveraging queueing architectures with RabbitMQ for scalability, performance and building.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL toPostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Proficient in developing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages along with performing DDL and DML operations on the database.
- Worked on Python Testing frameworks like Zope, Pytest, Nose and Robot framework.
- Understanding of Python best practices (PEP-8).
- Experience in working with application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Wrote Junit test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Hudson/Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to GIT.
- Hands on experience in working with various Version Control Systems, mostly GIT, CVS and subversion SVN.
- Having experience in Water Fall, Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and Sprints experience in a Python based environment.
- Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing, implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
- Extensive experience automating tasks using scripting languages like Shell, Python, Ruby and Perl, YAML, Groovy, JSON, HTML and XML.
- Good knowledge on languages Python, Java, C, C++, Perl, Shell, XML and Ruby had hands on experienced.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/7,8, Mac OS and Linux CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu
Programming Languages: Python, Core Java, C, OpenGL, webGL, C, C++
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, XML, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, Bootstrap, Angular JS, angular2, Angular4, Node Js, React JS
Python Libraries/Packages: NumPy, SciPy, Pickle, PyQT, PySide, PyTables, Data Frames, Pandas, Matplotlib, SQLAlchemy, HTTPLib2, Urllib2, Beautiful Soup, Py Query
Python Frameworks: Django, Flask, Pyramid, PyJamas, Jython, Web2py
IDE: Brackets, WebStorm, PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev, IDLE, NetBeans, Sublime Text
Analytic Tools: Google Analytics Fiddler, Tableau
Cloud Computing: AWS, Azure, Rackspace, OpenStack
AWS Services: Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Elastic Search, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon CloudFront
J2EE: JDBC, JNDI, JSP and servlets
Databases/Servers: MySQL, SQLite3, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, MongoDB, Apache Web Server 2.0, NginX, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Testing/Bug Tracking Tools: Robot, Selenium, Junit, Nose, Karma, Jasmine, Bugzilla, Jasmine, Pynit, JIRA and Junit, zope, PyTest, TestNG
Web Services/ Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP, Rest, Restful
Miscellaneous: Git, GitHub, SVN, CVS
Build and CI tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
SDLC/Testing Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, TDD, BDD
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Designed and architected Big Data ingestion techniques for Hadoop Clusters.
- Designed and architected other client or server systems as required.
- Migration from Data Center to AWS US East region. Migration to AWS S3 Sevices to store Parquet files. Use of AWS Key Management Services (KMS) and AWS DynamoDB to handle credentials storage and usage. Migration to AWS SQS for queuing/scheduling job batches.
- Used Apache CouchDB (NoSQL) in AWS Linux instance in parallel to RDS MySQL for storing and analysis.
- Designed code to build out highly scalable and reliable software.
- Created Python ETL code to handle 10 terabytes of uncompressed data on a daily basis, achieving scalability to 100 terabytes per day.
- Tracked/logged event data for ETL code using MariaSQL and SQLite
- Created data ingestion Python Code using RabbitMQ and Pika Library - code runs on 300 servers
- Deployed Python code as RPM packages
- Plan, build and configure network infrastructure including VPC, subnets, Internet Gateways and other AWS network components
- Created Xbox API Client using JSON Web Tokens
- Created tools to convert JSON to Parquet.
- Created tools to manage Avro Schemas for different Avro Tools
- Tested and refined systems throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Worked closely with design in the development of products.
- Wrote clear, maintainable, portable code.
- Experience with Terraform to run multiple AWS resources with different configurations
- Participated in code and architecture reviews.
- Used Agile/Kanban methods to develop software.
- Maintained product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
- Maintained and managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product Support.
- Managed computer clusters using Apache Mesos, Worked on IIS server.
- Extensively worked on applying signal processing concepts and built MATLAB library for prominent features such as Zero crossings, Formant frequencies, Group delay, Mel frequencies cepstral coefficients (MFCC), Linear prediction cepstral coefficients (LPCC), loudness, Teager energy operator, Zero frequency resonator and LP residual.
- Experience in creating ad hoc reports by using MS Excel and report builder in SSRS 2008.
- Created SSIS packages by using different data transformations like derived column, lookup, confidential split, merge join, sort and execute SQL task to load data into database.
- Reported monthly projected inventory forecasts to managers along with any performance issues.
- Crafted custom reports for management that outlined the company’s business process was strong and weak
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Experience with working on Linux server & Used PyGtk, WxPython python libraries.
- Worked on Python to place data into JSON files for testing Django Websites.
- Integrated Confluence, Fisheye/crucible, Jenkins, Bitbucket with JIRA and bamboo for the tracking of the issue and continuous integration.
Environment: Python, Hadoop, RabbitMQ, Pika, JSON, Arvo, Parquet. Memcache, NGINX, HTTP, SSL, CSS, HTML, REST, Python, Bottle, cx Oracle, Psycopg, Celery, Flask, Bottle, Git.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Developed Python based software systems to target and personalize distribution of coupons, messages, and advertisements to consumers via mobile, on-line, and in-store networks of selectretailers.
- Data Center Migration to AWS US East and US West EC2 instances. Migration from Redis key value stores to AWS DynamoDB. Migration from Celery to AWS SQS services.
- Established ETL processes and quality assurance techniques to test and develop scalable systems capable of handling over a billion unique consumer shopping identities and purchase histories per week.
- Developed capital markets applications supporting the fixed income and derivative trading businesses supporting middle office P&L needs using Python 2.7
- Migrated Database From Sql Databases (Oracle And Sql Server) To No Sql Databases
- Experienced with installation of AWS CLI to control various AWS services through SHELL/BASH scripting.
- Used strong object oriented software development methodologies and agile development environment in Python with Oracle databases and NoSQL object databases.
- Performed Data transformations in HIVE and used partitions, buckets for performance improvements.
- Ingestion of data into Hadoop using Sqoop and apply data transformations and using Pig and HIVE.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
- Used Git, GitHub, and Amazon EC2 and deployment using Heroku and Used extracted data for analysis and carried out various mathematical operations for calculation purpose using python library - NumPy, SciPy.
- Developed server-based web traffic using RESTful API's statistical analysis tool using Flask, Pandas.
- Managed and automated all aspects of our AWS infrastructure (compute, storage, network, permissions, cost) using configuration management tools like Ansible, Cloud Formation and shell scripts.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Systems automation utilizing Control-M for scheduling and PowerShell/C# for script development and used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Participate in the design, build and deployment of NoSQL implementations like MongoDB.
- Worked very closely with designer, tightly integrating Flash into the CMS with the use of Flashvars stored in the Django models and created XML with Django to be used by the Flash.
- Also used Bootstrap as a mechanism to manage and organize the HTML page layout and used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Conducted business and data research to develop functional requirements for development projects.
- Developed software to interact with Netezza and Oracle databases to sustain and lift capacity for various growing-in store networks.
- Developed web based RESTful API’s and queuing strategies to deliver manageable job processing tasks.
- Deployed several MongoDB instances for website. Created Python scripts to interact with MongoDB using BSON.
- Deployed MariaSQL/MYSQL databases as alternatives to SQLite databases for Python backend development.
- Well versed in object oriented development practices and agile development methodologies.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and testing procedures to roll out software projects into Production.
- Created a set of internal applications using Django. These sites monitored server conditions, ETL work, and other processes.
- Creating automated application installer scripts using Python and Shell for applications to be hosted on the servers
- Ensure JIRA capture add-on and configure JIRA capture tool for exploratory testing, easy creation of issue with browser extension by pre-filling templates.
- Attended daily stand up meetings, Sprint planning meetings and Weekly release health check-up meetings as best practices of agile environment.
Environment: Netezza, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache, NGINX, HTTP, SSL, CSS, HTML, REST, Python, Bottle, Oracle, Psycopg, Celery, Flask, Bottle, Git.
- Involved in SCRUM process of AGILE methodology in Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development through iterations.
- User interface is decoupled using Spring MVC architecture with Struts implemented already as the frontend.
- Used standard Python modules e.g. csv, robot parser, itertools, pickle, jinja2, xml for development
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Worked on CSS Bootstrap to develop web applications.
- Used AJAX to modify small portions of the web pages by sending a request to the server avoiding the need of reloading the entire web page.
- Designed and developed Web services using XML and jQuery.
- Improved performance by using more modularized approach and using more in built methods.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Process.
- Maintained program libraries, users' manuals and technical documentation.
- Wrote unit test cases for testing tools.
- Involved in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.
- Used multi-threading for simple optimization, where each sub thread is waiting for a URL to resolve and respond, in order to put its contents on the queue.
- Created database using MySQL and wrote several queries to extract data from database.
- Develop remote integration with third party platforms by using Restful web services and Successful implementation of Apache Spark and Spark Streaming applications for large scale data.
- Held overall responsibility of coordination of implementations of software builds and releases and provided analytics to help determine optimal way to assemble releases.
- Tracked any additions, deletions or change in scope on the published release plan including efficient tracking of defects.
- Complicated in Unit, integration and smoke testing.
- Involved in the Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) to develop the application.
- Developed Server side validation checks using Struts Validators and Java Script validations.
- Used UML to design various data models including data flow diagrams, work flow diagrams and interaction diagrams.
- Designed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams depicting flow of the application using Rational Rose.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database connectivity and used theJDBC API extensively.
- Created Connection Pools in WebSphere and configured as needed.
- Created data base tables, functions, stored procedures and wrote prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Worked on IDEs like Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, Rational Software Architect and Version control tools like Perforce P4V, CVS, SVN, Visual SourceSafe and Team foundation server.