- Oracle Database 12c/11g/10g administrator (DBA). Traditional and RMAN backup and recovery. Oracle DataGuard and Disaster management. Oracle SQL and PL/SQL developer. OLTP/OLAP. Oracle Application Express
- Database Analyst. Database Modeler. CA Erwin, Toad Data Modeler, Navicat Data Modeler, Poseidon
- Business Intelligence, Tableau. Extract/Transform/Load (ETL). OLTP/OLAP. Tools: Informatica, MS SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), ODI (Oracle Data Integrator). NoSQL databases, MongoDB.
- MS SQL Database Server 2016 administration and development. Transact - SQL and stored procedure programming.
- IBM DB2 database administration and development. Solaris OS.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL database administration and development (PHP programming).
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and Linux System Administrator (Oracle Enterprise Linux). Virtualization. VMware, Oracle VM, Docker
- Web Server MS IIS 7.5 and Apache Web server administrator.
- Java programmer. Perl/Python programming/scripting.
- Linux (Unix) and MS DOS/PowerShell Shell scripting. BASH, Korn
- Amazon AWS, RDS, MongoDb
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
MySql database administrator, SQL Developer
- Production Oracle Database administrator/engineer. Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Developer
- SQL and PL/SQL performance tuning
- Database Reports.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- IIS 7.5 Web Server Administrator
- C# .NET Programmer.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 System Administrator
- Python/Perl scripting.
- Operating-system-level virtualization. Building fully functional Development Environment. VMWare 12, Oracle VM 5.x. Build/deployed/configured and run 3-tier Development System on local LAN network to accommodate user’s requests for improving/applying changes to the Production System. Web Server with IIS 7.5 Web server, Oracle Database server, and client machine.
- Implemented transition/deployment/configuration of the Production DOD Web site from the Windows 2003 server to the Windows Server 2008 R2 OS server.
- Worked in the conjunction with the System Security team to mitigate security risks on the OS and Web site application levels in compliance with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) of the Electronic Government Act of 2002. Web site configurations, ASPX Web pages hardening, OS level configurations.
- Performed Oracle database data reporting tasks for the statistical purposes. Developed, programmed PL/SQL scripts and have run on regular basis Oracle reports upon of the requests of the customers.
- Helpdesk duties involving the troubleshooting of the database patient’s health records upon requests. Helpdesk support for the request for the connection issues, tutoring on the use of the Web Application and proper configuring of the client’s computers.
- C# .NET programming and deployment in the Production new ASPX Web pages upon the user’s requests.
- Source code decompiling of the Web application binaries.
- Support for resolving Production Database/Web server’s issues.
- Database modeling and building database diagrams by using Erwin Data Modeler, Navicat Data Modeler, Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler, Toad Data Modeler, MS Visio 2013.
Oracle Database Administrator and Developer
Confidential, Annapolis Junction, MD
- Responsible for deploying, developing, troubleshooting, problem solving, and tuning business-critical Enterprise Oracle database Linux systems in Production.
- Administered Oracle Enterprise 9i, 10g, and 11g production databases for CERT fraud protection program (Centers for Medicaid and Medicare, CMS).
- Performed Oracle Enterprise Linux and Windows OS installation on production servers
- Identified hardware/software needs, installed and configured database software on Linux and Windows OS
- Managed, patched and monitored Oracle Production Servers in a role of System and Database Administrator.
- Python programming and Python script system administration.
- Conducted system wide data migration of multiple Enterprise Oracle 9i/10g RDBMS to new hardware system having upgrade to 11g Oracle Database RDBMS deployed on Enterprise Oracle Linux OS and Windows OS.
- Conducted RMAN backup and recovery. Implemented Oracle replication.
- Provided 24x7 Oracle Production System support.
- Conducted security compliance of Enterprise Linux Oracle Database Production Servers according government regulations and standards.
- Applied advanced level SQL and PL/SQL programming techniques. SQL performance tuning. PL/SQL packages and triggers development.
- Linux shell scripting. Extensive use of Oracle Developer Suite 11g, SQL Loader, SQL Developer, TOAD.
- Proficient with the use of Oracle Enterprise Manager tools, CA Erwin tools, Quest Toad DBA Suite.
- Coordinated and supported application development staff to design database architectures, ensures coding standards and quality assurance.
- Performed application development (C# and Java apps; WebLogic and GlassFish Application Servers, Apache Web Server, Java ADF).
VB.NET Programmer. MS SQL Database Developer
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
- Designed, developed and deployed in production a database driven ASP.NET Web application to perform flexible multiple parameters database search (back-end Microsoft SQL Server database) and submission results back to the clients formatted for Web Form, Crystal Reports, and PDF presentation.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 DBA Management. Crystal Reports, Stored Procedures, Transact-SQL (T-SQL) programming.
- Deployed application and configured production IIS Web Server.
- Designed, coded, tested and deployed database stored procedures on production Microsoft SQL Server.
- Designed and developed WEB submission forms to serve client requests for services.
- Used technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003, VB.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports 10.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL programming.
- Extensive use of stored procedures and CRUD transactions.
- Designed and developed data-driven Windows Forms 2.0 application with Oracle 10g as back-end database. Performed database design, ERD diagramming and creation of database instance that expedited data management.
- Used technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005, Microsoft Visual C#, ADO.NET, Oracle 10g database, Microsoft Vision Architect, CA Erwin database modeler.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Deployed applications on and configure and maintained Microsoft IIS WEB Server.
- Conducted emergency OS data recovery, replaced hard drives and power supplies.
- Supported and enhanced statistical analysis software.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Participated in project of data migration from legacy systems to Oracle 9i Database.
- Technologies used: Rational Rose Data Modeler, PL/SQL Developer, IFS application/ Designer Tools (Centura-based developer framework) for generating PL/SQL Procedures and building Windows GUI user applications.
PHP and Java Programmer. MySql Database DBA/Developer
- Built Server/Client Architecture application solution with MySQL database as a back-end.
- Designed, deployed, maintained and administered MySQL databases deployed on Apple Enterprise OS X server.
- Administered and maintained Apple Enterprise OS X server.
- Developed techniques and wrote Perl programs to perform data import from FileMaker 5.0 relational database to MySQL databases.
- Created programming solution (AppleScript/MakeScript scripts, PHP programs) to enable end-users to synchronize DML transactions between FileMaker and MySQL databases.
- Developed Web-based applications with the back-end of MySQL databases (PHP programming language), published data fetched from MySQL database on the web sites (Apache Web Server).
- Developed mission-critical Java and XML/XSLT programming solution to process credit cards payments on-line.
- Certified the Programming solution with Payment Processing Services.