- Microsoft SQL Developer with Over 6+ years of experience at designing, analyzing, adapting, developing, implementing, testing, deploying and maintaining database solutions through Business Intelligence using SQL Server Integration and Reporting Services (SSIS& SSRS).
- Strong T - SQL experience in creating database objects like tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Functions, joins, unions and DDL/DML statements.
- Expertise in writing T-SQL Queries, Dynamic-queries, sub-queries and complex joins for generating Complex Stored Procedures, User-defined Functions, CTE’s and Views.
- Experience in various business domains like Financial Services, Media and Insurance & Healthcare in high transactional and multi-server production environments.
- Experience in SQL Server tools like SSDT, Report Builder, Power BI, Tableau, Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.
- Involved in heavy data migration/ETL activities using BCP, Data Transformation Services (DTS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) (2016/2014/2012 ).
- Strong experience in developing parameterized, drill down, click through, chart, matrix, Ad-Hoc, sub reports using SSRS and Power BI using data from a variety of sources.
- Experience in creating packages to transfer data between ORACLE and SQL Server.
- Experience in building SSIS packages (.Dtsx) involving ETL process, extracting data from various flat files, Excel files, legacy systems and loading into SQL server.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures in DW environment and then created packages in SSIS to load the data into Data Warehouse. SSIS package calls these stored procedures for loading the data.
- Experience in writing and deploying SSRS Projects from development server to production server.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent understanding of Relational Database Systems, Normalization, logical and physical data modeling for OLTP and dimensional modeling for OLAP.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying Reports using SSRS, Power BI and Tableau.
- Developed complex mappings using SSIS to transform and load the data from various source.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
MS SQL Developer(SSIS,SSRS)
- Developed complex Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions for implementing business logic and process in backend, for data extraction, reports and other client interfaces.
- Designed ETL process using SSIS Packages in which the data sources include Oracle.
- Developed complex mappings using SSIS to transform and load the data from various source systems like Excel, Flat files, Oracle into SQL server database.
- Designed transformations like Slowly Changing Dimensions (Type 1 & 2), Look up, Derived Column, Aggregate, Multicast, Conditional Split, Data Conversion, etc. in SSIS Packages.
- Wrote SSRS Reports using SSDT and deployed the Reports into Report Server.
- Built SSRS project to generate reports with desired formats (Word, PDF, Excel, etc.) to present statistics information according to business requirements.
- Created complex SSRS reports that include multiple data sources and stores procedures with nested tabular and matrix forms and formatted the reports using the Global variables and expressions (conditional formatting).
- Deployed SSRS reports to the reporting server and assisted in troubleshooting deployment problems.
Confidential, Playa Vista, CA
- Involved in Report generation using SSRS, Power BI, Excel services and Power Pivot.
- Created reports using grouping, drill down, drill through optionswith parameters. designed, developed and deployed Reports using Power BI.
- Used Power BI Power Pivot to perform data analyzing, and Power View and Power Map to generate reports.
- Created reports using Cascading parameters and Sub reports, Parameterized Reports, Report Models and ad hoc reports.
- Created Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services to report trends from existing data mart.
- Formatted and extended interactive SSRS reports by creating parameters within reports, multi-value parameters as well as embedding functions with expressions.
Confidential, Irvin, CA
SQL Developer (SSIS, SSRS& ETL)
- Created SSIS packages to extract data from OLTP to OLAP systems.
- Knowledge in Star and Snowflake schemas as well as Fact and Dimension Table.
- Developed T-SQL parameterized Stored Procedures, Views, and User Defined Functions.
- Developed complex mappings using SSIS to transform and load the data from various source systems like Excel, Flat files, Oracle into SQL Server database.
- Imported data from server into Tableau for advanced analysis and visualization by creating various tables, graphs that can be combined into dashboards and delivered to internal teams.
- Generated reports that can handle dynamic grouping and dynamic sorting for the purpose of efficient and clear viewing the reports.
- Involved in debugging and deploying reports on the production server.