Confidential, Washington, D.C.
Financial Analysis and Data Modeling
- Organized excel data, used R to create graphic visualization.
- Consolidated across multiple workbooks and created dynamic workbooks for active changes to workbooks.
- Used VBA to create custom functions for custom SQL queries.
- Compared workbook data across multiple information systems to ensure accuracy of analysis.
- Ensured vendor status was recorded in the financial management system and reported data in daily meetings.
- Compliance reviews of governmental employee travel benefits and voucher expenses.
Confidential, Arlington, Virginia
- Edited audio files and live recordings for clientele.
- Programmed macro functions to increase audio processing speed.
- Presented edited audio files to clients for review and then refined the files
- Submitted final renditions to the clients for acceptance and approval
Confidential, Fairfax Station, Virginia
- Managed accounts payables and receivables submitted to the CIO in QuickBooks.
- Utilized GAAP NFP methods of accounting for the Cash Statement and Bookkeeping
- Reconciled ledgers and individual entries from excel logs to Quickbooks workflow of Accounts Receivable
- Presented reconciliation data and ledgers to Senior accountant for review
- Data mining and quality analysis
- Statistical analysis and/or modeling
- Financial, cost, and forecasting analysis
- Reporting and presentation generation
- Fluency in English, some Portuguese and some Spanish
- Ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience and leading meetings
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- R, SPSS, SAS, and Minitab
- Big Data and Stratified Sampling
- MySQL, QuickBooks, Dynamics, Oracle, VBA, Access, Excel (advanced)
- HTML, ASP.net experience and coursework