A position which will utilize and develop my natural administrative, technical, initiative and analytical skills while allowing for career growth.
- Lotus 1 - 2-3
- Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- Corel Paradox
- Quattro Pro
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS SQL Server
- Crystal Reports
- Cognos Impromptu & Powerplay
- Hyperion Enterprise
- Data warehousing data modeling
- 000 kph alpha-numeric
- 9500 kph numeric
- 10-key by touch and typing 65wpm.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Solutions Analyst I
- Responsible for technical work designing, developing, implementing and maintaining computer application software systems, workflow and content management systems, databases and interfaces to support users’ applications and tasks, and provides end user training and technical support, customer support, business requirements gathering, and solution design.
Charge Data Analyst
- Trained staff in coding and charging practices and policies.
- Reviewed reports to monitor charging practices and identify charging issues.
- Reviewed charge descriptions to ensure compliance with all payer mandates, relevant standards, and reporting requirements.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
Sr. Data Analyst
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Access databases for reporting and analysis on pre-sales; creates SQL queries to analyze client data sets.
- Validates accuracy of incoming client files, validates accuracy of data conversions and translation to company standards.
- Assists in the review of mapping documents.
- Validates processed data prior to internal or external distribution.
- Maintains client data historical trends for comparison to file format standards.
- Performs translation of file layouts and data dictionaries to actual files received.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Health Data Analyst
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Access databases for reporting on enrollment and special status; developing databases for call center outbound calls; using QMF to report monthly membership for Medicare members; answering all data requests concerning M+C or Medicare members.
- HIPPA compliant. Develop, review and audit processes for internal Medicare reporting and for HCFA/CMS, processing Medicare claims, special status, tracking and reconciling HCFA payments and managing high-risk members; provide training to claim examiners on processing Medicare claims; data analysis and reporting; design and generate accounting schedules, budget/cost reports required by HCFA/CMS; knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT coding.
- Medicare audits; assist in resolving issues; review of Medicare financial and operating systems and processes.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Consultant
- Used MS Access to calculate, analyze, audit and verify items for inclusion in provider financial statements for assigned contracts. Explained financial results, trends and happy birthday variances to finance management. Reviewed vouchers for monthly financial close including cash and accrual entries. Check 100% of all manual journal entries input.
- Reconciled general ledger balance sheet accounts, recognizing and identifying unusual items and researching/clearing of non-current items. Review NAIC schedules quarterly.