A Computer Science Engineer with honor’s degree and solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and analytics including hands on SQL, Python and Microsoft Excel. A quick learner and data lover possessing strong analytical and quantitative skills.
Data Management: Database Design & Management, Data Quality Assessment, Data Analysis, Pattern & Trend Identification, Visualization of Data Insights
Analytics Tools and Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Tableau, SAS and advanced Microsoft Excel
Languages/Scripting: Basic knowledge in C/C++, HTML, Python (Intermediate)
ConfidentialComputer Science Engineer
- Studied Kickstarter Combo data using Excel, done data cleansing using python (Libraries used: NumPy and Pandas). Visualized data using Tableau dashboards and presented meaningful insights.
- Researched Confidential data, done data cleansing using python in Jupiter Notebook and visualized data using Tableau Dashboards
- Built basic model and ER diagrams, analyzed data, created schema and tables using Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Built and maintained SQL scripts, indexes, and complex SQL queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Performed data cleansing, data type conversions and population of data files to the database tables.