- More than 6+ years of experience in designing, developing and testing middleware applications using MuleSoft ESB, WebSphere MQ and WebSphere DataPower.
- Good experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce, and SAP.
- Good understanding and implementation experience of WS - security, digital signatures, message encryption & decryption, SSL concepts and its implementation in Mule ESB and DataPower.
- Good Experience with Software development Life Cycle.
- Good Experience in creating API specification, implement REST and SOAP services.
- Good experience in designing Flows, Sub Flows, and Exception handling strategies, Data Weave transformation and Mule Expression Language (MEL).
- Good experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Experience with DB2 and Oracle Databases, Stored Procedure creation and DB integration with Mule ESB.
- Experienced in publishing message flows as web services using HTTP and SOAP nodes for SOAP and RESTful web services implementation.
- Experience in Waterfall, Agile and JIRA for agile Management
- Experience in multiple project life cycles design, implementation, testing and launching of the SOA Releases.
- Strong experience with Problem determination, Route cause Analysis and Defect resolution
Database: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MS SQL SERVER
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux distributions, UNIX
Tools: Jenkins, Maven, ANT, HP ALM, Jira, ServiceNow, Mingle
Mule Integration: Mule ESB 3.5/3.6/3.7/3.8/3.9/4 , TIBCO, Anypoint Studio, API Management, CloudHub, SOAP, Restful WS, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB
Testing Tools: nit, Junit, Soap UI, Postman, XML Spy, TOAD, Putty, FileZilla
Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WAS, Mule runtime
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Implement Security mechanisms like Security s, key Exchange, Encryption, Decryption and OAuth Authentication & Authorization using Access Token and SM session cookie.
- Create HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss the progress of the project and any blockage of the work and the solution of the block.
- Use HP-ALM to track defects in DEV, TEST and STAGE environments
- Build, Deploy and Test applications or flows using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services.
- Design and develop enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema.
- Create Mule application that uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection end point and connectors.
- Implement Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private secured flows.
- Built JAX-RS services and exposed them using REST component.
- Implement Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling.
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB 3.7.3 server.
- Manage performance of the services by using “Scatter and gather” and “choice router”
- Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
Environment: Java, Mulesoft, MMC, Anypoint Studio, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Servlets, Nexus, JSP, JSON, JMS, CloudHub, GitHub, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL, SOAP, Spring MVC.
Confidential, Erie, PA
Message Broker/IIB Developer
- Involved in JAD sessions and Business requirement meetings and created functional (High Level) and Technical (Low Level) design documents.
- Designed and Developed Web services in Integration bus using Both SOAP and HTTP Node
- Reviewed Existing interfaces and suggested performance improvements
- Developed best Practices and given guidance to junior members of the team.
- Worked with Aggregation and collection of Messages in IIB
- Implemented Rules in IIB.
- Developed transformations in IIB/Message Broker Using ESQL, Java, Mapping and XSLT
- Interacted heavily from IIB and Datapower in to Databases. Worked closely with DBAs to do SQL analysis and created stored Procedures to be used from IIB to reduce I/O and improve performance. Worked with XML Datatypes.
- Setup WSRR environment and defined SLDs, SLAs and Service endpoints and published them.
- Implemented SOA Versioning using WSRR. Datapower and IIB
- Implemented Node level Global caching in Message Broker
- Created Datapower POC services for AAA and Multiprotocol gateway service implementation
- Updated WTX Maps to add new mapping requirements.
- Created Interoperable WTX Maps to be used in Datapower and Integration Bus.
- Responsible to Production support and Problem determination. Worked with IBM on PMR Creation and resolutions.
- Involved in On-Call Support and provided quick turn arounds.
- Part of the Team that built best practices for IIB, DataPower and BPM
Environment: IIB 9.0, IBM Message Broker 8, MQ Series, Datapower XI52, WTX, WSRR, Java, Agile, DB2, Oracle, XML, XSLT, Linux and Z/OS
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Complex business logic easily handled in Data Weave connector and Mule Expression Language (MEL).
- Configure core java components like Log4j to monitor the logs in the server.
- Create Request transformer, Response transformers, Custom Components and configured them in Mule-config.xml.
- Create and follow MuleSoft API Error Handling and Logging Standards while building any API’s.
- Develop Event publisher and Event Catalog to fulfill the core functionality of event messaging framework - Rabbit MQ, namely to allow applications to publish business events to subscribed systems.
- Create RAML 1.0 specification file based on blueprint mapping document in Anypoint portal’s API manager.
- Use API-Kit Router and CXF to build the initial flow structure from the RAML and WSDL.
- Use MuleSoft flow-control palette to optimize message processing, specifically in Scatter-Gather & Choice-Router to call multiple services in parallel and a specific function based on information from the request.
- Implement API security policies (as set by API manager), applied to all client-facing proxy APIs for CORS, OAUTH2.0 access token enforcement, ClientID enforcement and Rate Limiting - SLA Based and also Secured Mule service endpoints using OAuth2.0, HTTPS and SSO.
- Configure the OAuth provider module to connect with custom built Java Class and OAuth API to implement Oauth2, MuleSoft JDBC object store and clustering in the server.
- Create MUnit test cases for all System, Orchestration, and Experience API’s.
- Create the name directory in GitLab and pushed the code into it via GitBash command line.
- Create pipeline in Go Admin, got approval from Ops team, built and deployed code to DEV and QA environment and followed up with them to push code in Stage and Production environment.
- Monitor the Server by using PuTTY, WinSCP, Splunk, MuleSoft Runtime Manager and Co-operated with MuleSoft Admin team when they got a suspicious alert from Anypoint portal.
- Migrate All the API’s from Mule Server Runtime 3.7.3 to 4.1.1 and deployed in new server as part of the decision of Capella’s Service oversight Committee and Management.
- Functional/end-to-end testing, Integration testing using Anypoint Portal, SOAPUI and Postman and co-operated with UAT / Business team to make them satisfy.
Environment: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, Cloud Hub, ActiveMQ, RAML, ActiveMQ, APM, Nexus, Apache-Maven, CloudHub, XML, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, JSTL, LDAP, PL/SQL, SQL, Log4J, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, CXF, Jenkins.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Participate in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design.
- Use Apache Maven for running automated build of the application.
- Implement persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Participate in the Design of ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams) for Relational database.
- Use DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Actively involved in Regression testing and manual testing of the application developed.
- Create Test driven, Test first methodology-based JUnit test cases for existing modules, new enhancements and new modules.
- Create logging framework in conjunction with LOG4j for logging.
- Implementing all the Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes.
- Use JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Implement the object-oriented programming concepts for various modules.
- Develop the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and used MyBatis for data persistence.
- Use Maven for adding the external dependencies and for project management.
- Use Oracle SQL Developer to query the data from the data base.
Environment: Eclipse, Restful Web Services, Hibernate, spring, Log4j, ANT, JUnit, Oracle10g, XML, CVS, WebSphere, Java Script, MVC, GIT, SQL & PL/SQL, JSP, Struts, Validation Framework, JDBC.