- Overall 10 Years of experience in IT Industry especially in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Experienced in Application Development and Enhancement using the technologies C#, SQL - Server 2008 & above, SYBASE, SSIS, Crystal Reports, Oracle, VB.Net, Database development and maintenance.
- Proficient in Oracle, SQL - Server, Sybase, C#, Crystal reports & SSIS.
- Working Experience in HealthCare domain especially in Trizetto FACETS Product.
- Experienced in Provider Module of FACETS and Claim Process of Trizetto -Encounter Data Manager system.
- Experienced in Console and Windows Application development using C#, VB.Net.
- Experienced in Reports Development using Crystal Reports.
- Working Experience in ETL development using SSIS from various sources (File system and Databases)
- Experienced in Application and Database Migration process from lower version to higher-end version.
- Expertise in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Performance Tuning and other database functionalities.
- Experienced in analyzing business specification and functional documents to develop and enhance the product and an application.
- Working Experience in TOAD navigation and Tidal Job scheduler by creating, configuring and scheduling new job groups.
- Working Experience with entire SDLC spectrum especially in Water Fall and Agile Model.
- Basic Knowledge in Hadoop - Big Data (Map-Reduce, HBase, Sqoop, Hive & Pig) & Tableau
- Flexible, resourceful and self-motivated employee and dedicated team player.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed.
- Working experience in version control tool like VSS, GIT & TSF.
Database: Oracle, Sybase, MS-SQL-Server 2008 & above.
Operating System: MS Windows XP/ Windows 7/Windows 10
Languages: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net & Java Script, PL-SQL, T-SQL
Packages: MS-Office, MS-Visio
Other Utilities/Tools: SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Tableau, TOAD, Tidal Scheduler Rapid SQL, GIT & VSS.
Data Base: Sybase, C#
Other Technologies: FACETS & SSIS
- Involved in requirement gathering and coordinated with business to clarify the complex business requirements/requirement gaps.
- Involved in design phase (high-level and low-level design) to get an approval for the solution.
- Involved in development and coordinated the 5-members team to deliver the product on time.
- Involved in Data Analysis, Unit Testing & Documentation which includes Technical Design document, Unit Test Case document, Operation Guide and Deployment Plan document.
- Developed various reports using crystal reports for business and end-users.
- Involved in Database objects creation, Query Optimization and Performance Tuning.
- Developed SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Indexes for development and enhancements.
- Developed SSIS package to accommodate the data from different vendors in source system.
Data Base: SQL Server 2008, VB.Net
Other Technologies: SSIS, C#, WCF, SSIS and Crystal Reports
- Understanding the business requirements and coordinating with business to clarify the requirement gaps
- Involved in product enhancement which feature is not supported by the base product using C#, SSIS & SQL Server technologies
- Involved in documentation which includes Design document, System Specification, Deployment Plan and Unit Test Case document.
- Coordinated the team (5 Members) to deliver the product on time.
- Involved in application enhancement like Scrub development using SQL Server Stored Procedures.
- Developed the reports for the business and end-users for data visualization and error analysis.
Data Base: Oracle 10g.
Other Technologies: C#, Crystal Reports
- Involved in complete product development of analysis, design, development, testing, production deployment and post production support.
- Gathering requirements from Business and understanding the business clearly to coordinate the team for better delivery.
- Involved in product enhancement and development to handle the NCPDP - pharmacy file which is not supported by base product.
- Managed a team of 5 members by encompassing the development phase until production implementation is accomplished.
- Involved in ICD 9 to ICD 10 remediation process (using C#, SQL Server & Oracle Package).
- Involved in Data Analysis, Unit testing & other documentation.
Front-End: RVW Design Tool, Asp.Net
Data Base: SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g.
- Responsible for requirement gathering and proposing design and solution based on analysis.
- Responsible to design the Front End Screens & writing Stored Procedures to implement Business logics.
- Responsible to create database objects and Scheduling Jobs & generating Reports.
- Coordinating with team to clarify the requirement gaps and to deliver the package on time.
- Involved in Query Optimization and Performance tuning for long running process.
Back End: SQL Server -2008.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and study for the new development and maintenance work.
- Involved in high-level and low-level design.
- Responsible to create database objects and database design which includes tables, views, indexes, triggers and stored procedures.
- Responsible unit testing and to create unit test document with unit test cases and test evident.
- Responsible to coordinate with QA team to define the test strategies and providing support on their testing process.
- Responsible for documentation which includes Technical Design document, Unit Test Case document and Deployment Instruction.
- Coordinating with Deployment team and providing support for Production deployment and responsible for validating post production run.
- Responsible for maintaining code versions using VSS version control tool.