An enthusiastic computer science graduate skilled with strong programming logic, Full Stack, Software Development, Machine Learning & Cyber Security. Seeking new challenges by leveraging intellectual curiosity and skill.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Full Stack Development
- Software Development,
- Machine Learning,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Data Analytics.
Programming Languages: Python, PHP, JAVA, R, Lisp, C, C++
Database: SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB
Software: Bash, MySQL Workbench, Mat Lab, WAMP, R - Studio, Eclipse, VMware, Google Cloud, Sublime Text, PyCharm, AWS.
Machine Learning Libraries: Keras, Pandas, NumPy, Tensor Flow, Scikit, Matplotlib, Seaborn, XG Boost, PySpark.
Version Control: Jira, SVN, GIT.
Content Management Systems: WordPress, Big Commerce, MIVA, Drupal
Application Servers: Apache, Vagrant, Tomcat, WebSphere.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Full Stack Developer
- Implemented a recommender system for sales promotion using data analysis algorithms in using AGILE methodology including design, development, unit testing.
- Developed email confirmation system for user validation and implemented tracking code for tacking various elements of the page.
- Utilized Can Js and jQuery to build various front-end modules like responsive cart checkout.
- Moved legacy admin pages to the Python Django MVC and also designed a Marketing Tool using REST calls from Amazon API named Keepa for improving marketing strategy.
- Handled Auto Fitment Guide API for organizing the items required by the user using AJAX Requests.
- Resolved Shipping Hurdle, Guided Tour for Chat, Mass Update and many other issues.
- Resolved WordPress hosting, plugin issues and added custom code to modify the page view to the requirements.
- Managed WHM domain hosting to maintain various ecommerce sister site.
- Worked with Google Tag Manager to induce Dynamic Custom codes to add additional functionalities like Fresh chat dynamically without adding load on the server.
Python App Developer Intern
- Implemented Cyber Security protocols like Authentication, Authorization and Access Control Protocols.
- Built a backend stream splitting program using CMT-SCTP protocol using python to mitigate MITM on Open Source CORE Network Emulator using Python Scripting.
- Modified and Implemented CMTP-SCTP using an Open Source Git Hub Project which provides a layout for utilizing protocol.
- Created a database Architecture to store details and data using Mongo DB.
- Also added additional learning capability to the program to recognize new threats based on the previous ones.
- Later The front-end modules are generated using HTML5, jQuery and Bootstrap4 to give a better outlook for message or data transfer.
- The AAA protocol mentioned above is implemented using RSA Keys & User Validation and through restriction of access.
- Utilized the Amazon AWS Platform to deploy the application for testing.
- Developed WebApp for employee management portal from scratch using Bootstrap, jQuery, Python and MySQL, HTML, CSS in a WAMP STACK using AGILE methods.
- Utilized the Employee data from the API using REST calls to calculate vacation details,
- Internal transfer applications, Referrals etc.
- Implemented an MVC Framework Django to make the application more versatile.
- Created a Request Response JSON application which provides the employee statistics using various parameters like employee role, company branch etc.
- Resolved an code blocker which was causing the data transmission to send repeated data requests infinitely.
- Designed and Implement My SQL Database using SQL Workbench Schema tools to accommodate all the data storage requirements of the application.
- Worked on migrating SVN to GIT version control system.
- Automated Employee payroll management using python routines.
- Restricted the level of privileges according to the company policies by making the application process the requests dynamically.
- Managed GoDaddy domain hosting to maintain various ecommerce sister site.
- Worked extensively on Web App development using Django, Python, HTML, Bootstrap, My SQL & jQuery on Lamp Stack.
- Utilized Google Maps API for locating user, the parking spots near the user’s destination and distance, price calculations.
- Retrieved the live data being sent from the sensors on the parking spaces to check the parking availability and to calculate its price, duration of its availability and illegal parking.
- Made the website responsive for adopting it to various screens sizes and devices using Bootstrap3.
- Created editable dynamic page creation panel for allowing non developers to make product pages.
- Created an XML Request/Response API for business analysis and further learning.
- Also managed servers in network configuration & development of Web application.
- Selected in top 10 among 400 startup ideas during a startup fair conducted by Startup Village Incubation center.
Machine Learning Intern
- Developed an efficient method to predict variance market prices by using Back Propagation algorithm in Python.
- Utilized Amazon Cloud Pricing dataset from the university to further the analysis of energy efficiency of cloud operations.
- Utilized libraries like Matplotlib and seaborn to depict the findings in a user understandable graph.
- Automated the python analysis program to emulate wide range of datasets to get better accuracy.
- Also created an front end application using HTML and CSS to accommodate other datasets.
- Later Tested the efficiency of the application using various parameters and obtained an accuracy of 86%.
- Presented a research paper on the same, titled “A Novel Based Application Scheduling for Energy-Efficient Cloud Operations” was published in MAMI 2015 by IEEE.
Software Developer Intern
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework on MySQL
- Designed and developed Data management system using MySQL.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Created RESTFUL API for several of our Intranet applications using open source software
- Used Python to extract weekly availability information from XML files using underscore JS.
- Parsed XML file using Python to extract data from database
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures, trigger and function on MYSQL.
- Developed shopping cart for Library and integrated web services to access the payment
- Built Restful APIs using Django and Django Rest Framework.
- Designed and developed a horizontally scalable APIs using Python Flask.