Around 5 years of IT experience in design, development, testing and implementation of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software using various technologies using Python and its libraries, Scala, React, Angular, API’s AWS, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Git, PostgreSQL, analyzing complex business requirements & mapping them to system specifications.
- Having around 5 years of IT Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing various stand-alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software on different domains.
- Experience object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, .net, C++ and PHP.
- Experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask, and spring web application frameworks.
- Experienced in web applications development using Django/Python, Flask/Python, and Node.js, Angular.js, jQuery, while using HTML/CSS/JS for server-side rendered applications.
- Expertise in writing Transformations and Actions in Spark using Scala as the underlying API.
- Good experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, UNIX and Linux, Open stock and Expertise python scripting with focus on DevOps tools, CI/CD and AWS Cloud Architecture.
- Experience in AWS Cloud services such as EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route53, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, Cloud Trail, IAM, Cloud Front, Snowball, RDS and Glacier. Hands on experience on using SVN, Git, Bugzilla, Axosoft, Confidential EC2/S3.
- Extensive experience with Confidential Web Services (AWS), Open stack, Docker Puppet, Chef, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, AWS CloudFront and Experience in using containers like Docker and familiar with Jenkins.
- Experience with configuration management using Ansible, Chef and container management with Docker.
- Experienced with databases using ORMs/DOMs for integrating with MySQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB, Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, SQL Server, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Redis, RDS, Aurora, Redshift, Cassandra and SQLite. Also, experienced with writing custom queries through database connectors.
- Experienced on working with Docker for creating images that are deployed on AWS as Microservices and Experienced on managing the local deployments in Kubernetes and creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Web Control, and Form Validation Controls and created numerous Custom controls.
- Experienced in implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django and Flask for developing web applications. Worked extensively with AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Autoscaling Groups (ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, Route 53, CloudWatch, Lambda, CloudFormation, EMR.
- Experienced in Application Development using Python, RDBMS and Linux shell scripting and performance tuning.
- Experience working with version control management tools GitHub, and bug reporting tools like JIRA.
- Followed Agile Methodology and participated in daily SCRUM meetings and quarterly Release Planning.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems like Windows, Ubuntu Linux and UNIX.
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS, Unix/Linux, Sun Solaris, RHEL, Ubuntu, Fedora, Mac.
Python Libraries: Matplotlib, PyQt, NLTK, Stats models, Beautiful soup, Twisted, NumPy, PyQt, Scapy, SQLAlchemy, Boto, logging, Nose, Blaze, Hug Scikit-learn/sklearn, SOAP, Scipy.
Python Frameworks: Pandas, Pyramid, AngularJS Flask, Django, Docker.
Python IDE: Sublime Text 3, Eclipse, Jupyter Notebook, VIM, PyCharm
Data Science Tools: R Language, STASTISTICA, Big Data, python
Development Tools: AWS, Docker, Selenium, Sublime Text, Eclipse, Notepad++, Open Grok, Jenkins, Coverity, Pylint.
NLP used for Python: NLTK, OpenNLP, StanfordNLP (NER, POSTag, Tokenization)
Databases: RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), No SQL (Mongo DB), HDFS (Hadoop), Cassandra, PostgreSQL, SQLite, AWS, AWS Redshift.
Building& Design Tools: Gnu, Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Buck, Bit-Bake, Boot, Grunt Gulp, UML, IBM Rational Rose, Ansible, JIRA, GNU Debugger Bugzilla.
Web Technologies/other: Django, Flask, Pyramid, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, X Path, Java Script, jQuery, Web Services (Soap, Restful), AWS like EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, SES, Selenium, PyUnit.
Other Tools: Putty, SQL developer, Toad, JIRA, MATLAB, R.
Sr. Python Developer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application.
- Designed and implemented a data analytics engine based on Scala as well as Play to provide trend analysis, regression analysis and machine learning predictions as web services for survey data.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C standards. Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive using Angular2 libraries using Typescript.
- Written prepared statements and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySQL. Developing the new version of UniversalOrlando.com Content (K2) & Commerce site (ICE) using as data source SDL Trevion CMS Angular/NodeJS.
- Built CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins to retrieve the code, compile, perform tests, and push the artifacts to JFrog Artifactory We have implemented pyspark for Transformation and Actions in Spark Having working Knowledge of Confidential AWS ECS Worked extensively on Big Data analytical models developed in Python.
- Developed the web pages in ASP.NET using .NET framework in C#.NET and application programming interface.
- Performed numerous server migrations on both Linux and Windows servers. Migrations include moving all clients and their data, configuration settings, testing and verifying.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Implemented resource tagging strategy to manage resources via tag-based AWS Resource Groups. Implemented AWS Config for continuous monitoring of resources (SNS Subscription based).
- Leveraged AWS APIs, IAM and Node.js, developed a Lambda function triggered on put object to S3 that converted a html file to a PDF file for customer delivery.
- Dealt with multiple terabytes of mobile ad data stored in AWS using Elastic MapReduce and Redshift PostgreSQL.
- Developed an embedded software data driven test automation framework in Linux/ Python. Designed test cases and authored test plans.
- Worked with Bootstrap as a mechanism to manage and organize the HTML page layout. Scalable, database-driven web application development using a variety of frameworks: ASP.NET on C#, Flask on Python, and PHP. Rewrite existing Java, C++ application in Python.
- Configured Route 53 by using CFT templates, assigned the DNS mapping for the AWS servers and trouble-shoot the issues of the load balancer's, auto scaling groups and Route 53.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and worked on Docker Engine, Docker HUB, Docker Images, Docker Compose for handling images for installations and domain configurations.
- Worked on migration of Splunk to AWS (cloud) instances. Involved in standardizing Splunk forwarder deployment, configuration and maintenance across UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Using Chef, deployed and configured Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK) for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and CloudWatch. Built Elastic search, Log stash and Kibana (ELK) to store logs and metrics into S3 bucket using Lambda function.
- Developed Microservices based on Restful web service using Akka Actors and Akka-Http framework in Scala which handles high concurrency and high volume of traffic. Created a Rich Single Page Application using HTML, CSS, JSON, AngularJs, and REST Services.
- Developed REST based Scala service to pull data from Elastic Search/Lucene dashboard, Splunk and Atlassian Jira. Used Ansible to configure and manage the infrastructure. And worked on Jenkins cloud Bees for CI/CD in production environment.
- Made use of advanced python packages like NumPy, Scipy for various sophisticated numerical and scientific calculations.
- Involved in Developing a Restful API'S service using Python Flask framework. Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Written a Scala library that allows data scientists to manipulate data structures more easily. As part of the library, native data structures like Spark Data frames were extended to support new functionality.
- Developed frontend and backend modules using Python on Django including Web Framework using Git and GitHub. Exposure in working for developing a portal to manage and entities in a content management system using Flask.
- Written Ansible Playbooks to automate process of creating the Master and Worker nodes in Kubernetes Environment. Used data structures like directories, tuples, object-oriented class-based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks. Extensive working experience in agile environment using a CI/CD model methodology.
- Created database schema for MySQL Database and helped to draw ER-Diagrams using Microsoft Visio. Involved in Developing a Restful API'S service using Python Flask framework.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has Integrated Ansible with Run deck and Jenkins.
- Worked on Cloud platform engineering Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Docker, Terraform, Consul, drone Jenkins, Chef, Kitchen. Scheduled, deployed and managed container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Designed and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS Including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, IAM, Cloud Formation and lambda, focusing on high-availability and fault tolerance.
- Built serverless architecture with AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, and AWS DynamoDB. Designed and built security architecture using AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cognito and AWS STS.
- Worked on REST Web services as well as Node REST framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed, tested, and deployed Business feature set in Node.js with Express and MongoDB backend, incorporating APIs.
- Created Batch Services to generate reports using Spring Batch and used Mockito for Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing director structures and managing container.
- Developed application using Confidential Web Service (AWS) like EC2, cloud search, Elastic load balancer ELB, Cloud Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Confidential web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Wrote SQL and implemented ORM using JPA and developed front end features using React/Redux/ES6 with Web pack. Worked on Confidential Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet. Worked on Python Open stack API's.
- Developed fully functional responsive modules based on Business Requirements using Scala with Akka. Automated different workflows, which are initiated manually with Python scripts and UNIX shell scripting.
- Refactoring the code with Angular JS and created a new modal template by using ng- show and ng-hide in-built directives. Leveraged Two-way data binding through $scope in applications built on Angular2.
- Used Scala for the concurrency and synchronizing process for the functional yet Object-Oriented features. Exposure to CI/CD tools - Jenkins for Continuous Integration, Ansible for continuous deployment.
- Redesigned and redeployed the Nagios implementation. Nodes automatically added/removed themselves via Puppet.
- Designing data modeling for .NET applications of new projects and reviewing high- and low-level designs using VB.net. Used jQuery, ASP.NET, AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Exposure in working for developing a portal to manage and entities in a content management system using Flask. Experience in agile environment using a CI/CD model methodology and Cleaned data and processed third party spending data into maneuverable deliverables within specific formats with Excel macros and Python libraries by using TDD (Test driven development) methodology.
- Django caching, sessions and Redis to reduce the server calls and increase performance. Developed a batch processing system with REST based APIs, using Spring Batch 3.0, integrated with Quartz scheduling.
- Worked on AKKA Play frame work which provides abstraction for transparent distribution and the basis for truly scalable and fault-tolerant applications.
- Associated with various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Managed Confidential Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as UDeploy, Puppet or custom-built. designing cloud-hosted solutions, specific AWS product suite experience.
- Migrated present Linux environment to AWS by creating and executing a migration plan, deployed EC2 instances in VPC, configured security groups, attached profiles and roles using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Explored with the Spark improving the performance and optimization of the existing algorithms in Hadoop.
- Created database schema for MySQL Database and helped to draw ER-Diagrams using Microsoft Visio. Involved in Developing a Restful API'S service using Python Flask framework.
- Upgraded internal and customer TLS/SSL Apache Web Server configurations; trained staff on proper implementations, potential issues/concerns, and automated changes with Ansible.
- Created and maintained of PostgreSQL database functions, including reflection of CRUD operations for object model.
- Worked in agile environment and developed ci/cd pipeline through Jira, GitHub, Team City, Pypi, Docker Hub, Supported Confidential AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Confidential Cloud and also created a RESTful web service in Scala, Akka Actors & Elastic Search to download sample projects using RESTFul API from GitHub.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to Cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like Redis and exposed them with Restful endpoints by using Redis Cache.
- Developed custom Ansible playbook and integrated in Jenkins post configuration for setting up the automated build pipeline for GIT repository projects and developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Google's Kubernetes container environment.
- Part of team implementing REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Flask with SQL Alchemy.
- Developed Restful microservices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Django caching, sessions and Redis to reduce the server calls and increase performance. Different testing methodologies like unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing Selenium testing performed, and Lock mechanisms were implemented, and the functionality of multi-threading has been used.
- Worked on microservice-based architecture using spring boot for developing the microservices, Netflix components (eureka, ribbon), spring cloud for supporting the cloud native environment.
- Administered and maintained multi rack Cassandra cluster using OpsCenter based on the use case implemented consistency level for reads and writes.
- Automated and deployed Cassandra environments using Chief recipes. Optimized the Cassandra cluster by making changes in Cassandra configuration file and Linux OS configurations.
- Extensively worked on developing UI components using Angular JS and JSON to interact Restful web services.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Worked in Agile (Scrum) Methodology that includes daily scrum meetings with team.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design. Created multiple databases with shared collections and choosing shard key based on the requirements. Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools - Jenkins for Continuous Integration, Ansible for continuous deployment. Developed single page application by using Angular JS backed by MongoDB and NodeJS.
- Designed object model, data model, tables, constraints, necessary stored procedures, functions, triggers, and packages for Oracle Database.
- Involved in designing application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Django/Python and Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing and Involved in performing Integration testing of the whole application. Developed Rest architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between clients and servers.
- Involved in migration projects to migrate data from data warehouses on Oracle/DB2 and migrated those to Teradata connections to load and extract data to and from Teradata efficiently.
- Implemented CI/CD using Jenkins for development process. Installing, configuring, maintaining and administering WordPress blog sites.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON /XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Used AngularJS, jQuery UI to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.