- Tech - savvy professional with 12 years of experience in all stages of the SDLC involving studying of the user requirements, analyzing, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, documentation and maintaining of various stand-alone, intranet, client-server, web-based projects and debugging tools.
- Experience in working with Windows Azure and Azure Active Directory
- Experience in working with Azure hosting and deployment
- Experience in working with Open ID OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Experience in developing MVC4 applications
- Experience in working with REST API and Json
- Familiar with NoSQL technologies like DocumentDB and CosmosDB
- Knowledge in working with Ibiza (Azure UI)
- Experience on Azure WARM, ExpressV2 for deployments
- Experience on Key Vault, DSMS (Datacenter Secret Management Service) for secrets management.
- Experience on Azure services like AppService, Cloud Service, Web App, Storage Account, Traffic Manager Profiles
- Azure deployment by using Windows PowerShell
- Experience on GIT
- Experience on implementing Jarvis logs
- Experience in designing and developing web services using ASP.Net Web APIs
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, spatial query and Database Design
- Experience with Data Accessing including ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Working experience in managing Security policies including Authentication, Authorization.
- Knowledge on Azure Storage Blob, Table and Queue
- Knowledge on Power BI and Kusto
- Good Team Player with excellent communication, analytical, verbal and writing skills along with strong management, organizational and mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Onsite and offshore model, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Languages/Technologies: Azure, C#, ASP.Net, PowerShell, Code Flow, GIT, MVC4, SharePoint, T-SQL, C, C++, VB.Net, Java, ADO.Net, Cosmos, Scope, WCF, TFS
RDBMS/Database tools: SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle 9i and 10g, SRS, SSIS, SSAS, DTS, BCP, Business Intelligence Studio, Query Analyzer, SQL Server profiler
Other Tools: Visual Studio, VS Code, SQL Server Profiler, FXCop, Visio, Fiddler, HttpWatch
- Working as Associate Project Manager for HCL America Inc, from (hcltech.com)
- Worked as Senior Systems Analyst for Inteq Software Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad (an ISO 9001:2000 certified company with CMMI initiative. Established in 1994. Confidential Gold certified partner), from . (inteqsolutions.com)
- Worked as Software Specialist for Amerisys Technologies, Hyderabad, from
- Worked as Application Software Engineer for SSP 2000 Inc., Hyderabad, from
- Worked on implementing APIs with C# and REST
- Developed new features like auditing to Jarvis
- Developed tools like one-click deployment for all PIM services.
- Migrated DSMS from Secret Store
- Implemented WARM deployments to new environments
- Worked on Terra tool
- Worked on implementing runner framework
- Worked on Bug fixing and Deployment of applications
- Implemented NuGet packages
- Developed UI modules with Ibiza and TypeScript
- Mentoring the team and tracking team status
Environment: SQL Server 2005/2008, .NET 2.0/3.5, Windows 9x/NT
- Understanding the modules and integrating the modules.
- Developing the Web pages.
- Writing the server-side programming and developing the code.
- Involved in Creating and Testing the SSIS packages developed for security.
- Involved in creating SSIS packages to migrate large amounts of data.
- Involved in creating SSRS reports.
- Created Databases, Tables, Cluster/Non-Cluster Index, Unique/Check Constraints, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Performed and fine-tuned Stored Procedures and SQL Queries and User Defined Functions.
- Designed and led the development of the screens for Service Codes, Diagnosis Codes, Financial Responsibility, Authorize Service Package, Claims, Vendor and Providers