- 7+ years of Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Business Development and Business solutions using Microsoft Technologies like .NET, MS Dynamics CRM, and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 2016, Dynamics 365 and Dynamics 365 portals that covers Installation, configuration, customization, implementation and integration with other Microsoft applications like SharePoint, Outlook and SQL Server.
- Proficient in developing system workflows and System actions on Dynamics 365. Proficient in exporting/importing solutions into Dynamics CRM.
- Expertise on Object Model, Client object model, Web parts, User Controls, Features, workflows, Out - of- box Security, SharePoint Designer based coding and customization.
- Created workflows that consumed MS Dynamics CRM web services using CRM SDK. This aimed at meeting business requirements like Sales, Marketing, User support, etc.
- Good knowledge of Out-of-the-Box (OOB) functionality of MS Dynamics CRM in Sales, marketing and service module
- Experience in Full cycle implementations and upgradations in Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 365.
- Expertise in writing SSIS packages for migrating data to MS CRM from SQL and generating reports using SSRS and also experience in configuring MS CRM with MS outlook and SharePoint Integration.
- Mapping functional system requirements to Dynamics CRM capabilities and design appropriate solutions.
- Experience in developing complex applications on Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform with entity, ribbon and sitemap customizations.
- Expertise in configuring security roles, business units, teams, field security profiles, call outs to CRM API and CRM plugins.
- Devised strategic and tactical solutions by combining application knowledge with client's business processes and use cases ensuring effort estimation
- Participated in complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and proposed comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations.
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics with SharePoint / Azure Blob for document management.
- Subject Matter Expert for MS Dynamics CRM platform and Microsoft technologies including Dynamics CRM development, administration, and migration
- Knowledge on developing the web applications using a framework like Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and Entity Framework.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting Tools MS Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), creating ETL packages using SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Tuning Advisor.
- Experience performing Unit and Integration Testing in the Development, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Expertise in developing and deploying plug-ins, custom workflow activities and java script extensions for MS CRM. Expertise in developing windows applications, web applications, windows services and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience in translating requirements into solutions with proper dependencies and preparing strategic development plan in MS CRM.
SR. MS DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT
Confidential - CHARLOTTE, NC
- Involved in all phases of Designing, developing and testing end-to-end MS Dynamics CRM applications encompassing user interfaces, application logic, and data modeling.
- Working with business users and gathering business requirements, analyzing the requirements by using Fit -Gap analysis and documentation the Functional Requirements Document (FRD).
- Used SharePoint to integrate the data with CRM system from office 365, generated reports using SSRS, Excel (Pivot) that could be used to send information to diverse group of users, clients, and managers and carried Customizations on Microsoft CRM forms for data collection and retrieval activities and involved in ribbon.
- Working with developing team to develop application solutions to meet client needs using the Microsoft Dynamic CRM customization Tool, Workflow tool and SDK.
- Configuring, customizing and providing technical support to corporate CRM systems. Creating plug-ins and workflows for integration. Integrated dynamics 365 with Microsoft Outlook.
- Provided training and ongoing support for customers in report building, data quality and new integrations and involved in integrating CRM with SharePoint for document and record management.
- Involved on project-based directives for client CRM environments. Conducted autonomous analysis of client business processes, software systems and databases.
- Good experience in Customizing forms and views for new modules to be added to existing MS Dynamics 365 system. Also implemented customization in customized entities and forms.
- Created a detailed project plan which includes tasks based on their priority. Provided CRM end client preparing for case and service managements for office staff. Assisted the group in essential testing and sending of the solution.
- Created several plug-ins and workflows for upgrading the system and maintaining data integrity for client and other entities. Also created Workflow based on requirements from Sales and Marketing department.
- Worked on Business logic coding, testing and UI Design. Extensively worked in the MVC design pattern with Razor engine for the better website performance.
- Involved in Working with customization in USD framework for MS- CRM which augments data from different entities in CRM and provide integrated view to the user.
- Configured Azure cloud for integration with CRM. Involved in design, development and support of charge code assignment using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, SSRS, SQL server and SharePoint Server 2010.
- Developed and did SharePoint Integration with Microsoft CRM to achieve specific client requirements. Worked on Premise, Upgrading CRM 2015 into CRM 2016 On Premise.
- Upgraded Dynamics 365 ver8.3 to latest version Dynamics 365 ver9.0 and fixed lots of upgrade issues
- Developed interfaces and bridges using WCF SOAP Services between MS Dynamics CRM 2016 and existing enterprise applications for accurate and secure data flow within the enterprise.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting the issues in USD application. Created configurations in USD to group entities and assign them to the users to ensure that they can access only the entities in the assigned configuration.
- Created custom asp.net pages and configured forms and views for new modules to be added to MS Dynamics CRM system. Dynamics 365 Portals, custom dashboards.
- Migration of data from Excel source to CRM using SSIS. Customized Dashboards based on the custom reports, charts and performed unit testing including both automated and manual testing.
- Used MS Dynamics CRM Customization tools to customize system components such as Forms, Views, Entities, Attributes, Relationships, Ribbons and Entity Mappings
MS DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT
- Overview of Project: Citi is intending to build a next generation Omni-channel Dashboard solution for its command center to display data for real-time, interval, historical (trending) on the command center wall and on other devices for Executives, Analysts, and Operations team members. This solution aims to achieve the following:
- Improve Operations, Analysts efficiency by providing real time data across channels (channel integration) and by making information available over multiple channels (Desktop/ Command Center Wall)
- Improve Executives' monitoring and decision-making capability by providing real time data and relevant KPIs.
- Create a button on the CRM Client Screen that includes a script to create a client website on SharePoint using the already existing Client template within SharePoint.
- Upgraded the CRM system starting from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 till Dynamics CRM 2016 and actively involved in each stage of upgrade process. Experience working in the full life cycle implementation of CRM to my client.
- Responsibilities varies from Requirement gathering, analysis, investigation and project planning and Gathered client requirements and business process, development, testing and deployment of Microsoft CRM projects.
- Implemented Gap analysis for finding out the required number of customizations needed to meet the client requirements. Created a detailed project plan which includes tasks based on their priority.
- Written test documents including test plan, test cases and test summaries • Developed both Managed and Unmanaged solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support the enhancements and published the customizations into the system.
- Developed the WCF services, applications using Team Foundation Server, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL queries on SQL Server 2014, jQuery and AJAX on Visual studio 2013 IDE. Developed Jscript libraries for various data validations and customizations. Also accessed data and data services from the database using ADO.NET.
- Created custom dashboard, make custom Ribbon button and configured sitemap utilizing Pragma toolkit. Suggested several security policies on different entities in the system to manage and execute proper access controls.
- Collected existing infrastructure information including Active Directory, SQL server, Reporting Server instance for implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2016 system.
- Worked on Kingsway Soft for migrating data to MS CRM from SQL and generating reports using SSRS and experience in configuring MS CRM with MS outlook and SharePoint Integration.
- Created Dashboards, Views, Reports, charts and all the security roles and users accordingly in the system based on roles. Customized Dashboards based on the custom reports, charts and performed unit testing including both automated and manual testing.
- Worked with CRM features like New Security Features, Enhanced Business Rules, Hierarchy Visualization.
- Configure the Dynamics CRM application to meet the client's requirements using the dynamics CRM customization tool, workflow tool or SDK.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) to Maintain version control of code during solution import & export. Suggested updates and methods relevant to system architecture components and changes through research.
- Created and validated Views, User Controls, Models, View Models and Controllers using MVC5 Framework with Razor Syntax and Used jQuery for Client-Side Scripting.
CRM BUSINESS ANALYST
Confidential - BUFFALO, NY
- Created entities, dashboards, forms, views, workflows and reports. Managed security roles, user setup and configurations.
- Integrated third party marketing software such as Click Dimensions and Lead Forensics with Dynamics CRM.
- Involved in the design, development and support of Charge Code Assignment using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Scribe Insight, SSRS, SQL Server, and SharePoint Server 2010.
- Implemented SQL server database Connection with Scribe Insight which includes Configuration, Integration, debugging.
- Make use of SQL query statement in Scribe Insight to fetch or pull the data from Database for the purpose of data Integration.
- Developed out-of-box workflows and custom workflows for CRM 2013/2011 based on user needs. Creating and update reports within Dynamics CRM based on end-user requests.
- Creating custom entities, Views, forms, Ribbon, Sitemap, and Web Resources & Option set.
- Facilitated data migration from a legacy database into CRM using Scribe. Created an auto-number plug-in for Account and contact entities.
- Designed and developed web pages and integrated them with CRM. Designed and developed CRM views and reports for daily and analyzing process by using Microsoft Filter View and Microsoft SQL Reporting Service.
- Created and customized and implemented new reports in MS CRM using Business Intelligence
- Code review of plug-in and custom Asp.net MVC Application. Design and customize CRM forms, ribbons, site map, workflows, Dialogue.
- Coordinated testing with team members and users. Conducted training sessions and produced user documentation.
- Steered client workshops to gather customer requirements. Analyze requirements and design solutions to meet business goals and align objectives with the CRM architecture.
- Developed functional specifications, use cases and functional design documents. for use by system developers and test analysts.
- Served as liaison between clients, stakeholders and technical teams in order to successfully execute projects with best practice and its intended goals.
- Experienced in design, Administration, Configuration, Implementation, testing and Support of dynamics CRM solutions.
- Maintain MS Dynamics CRM solutions/organization in all Environments. Maintenance includes DR/backup, automate deployment of MS Dynamics CRM managed solutions, import/export managed/unmanaged solutions/organization, performance tuning.
- Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectation
- Assembling project plans and teamwork assignments to co-workers and division heads, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review, and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the company that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Meet with division heads in an effort to identify opportunities and suggest or create projects to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Help to ensure proper implementation and functioning of database products, complete and correct data migration and integration.
- Assist in updating and developing database processes, procedures, and training. Overall coordination, status reporting and stability of projects.
- Help staff to create, update, and customize reports.
- Manage and delegate appropriately to IT Coordinator and Third-Party Helpdesk Company.
- Provide technical support to users when needed.
- Microsoft SQL query and server; writing and executing queries.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes, including developing UAT and test cases.