- Around 5+ years of professional experience in I.T Industry with strong hands on analysis, design and development of enterprise applications.
- Equipped with the knowledge of various software's, organizing technical demonstrations with sound understanding and skill of creating new software & systems, designing, analysis, testing, database development and coding for modules while structuring customized solutions to meet customer's specific needs.
- Strong experience of software development in Python (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, python - twitter, Pandas data frame, network, MySQL dB for database connectivity) and IDEs - Sublime text, Spyder, PyCharm, Eclipse, Emacs.
- Hands on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Expertise in working with different databases like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Good knowledge in using NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Experience in implementing core cache and abstraction with Jasmine and Redis cache server.
- Good experience in developing web applications and implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django, Flask, Web2Py and Pyramid.
- Excellent experience with python development under Linux OS (Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux, Red Hat Linux).
- Experience in project deployment using Google Cloud/Jenkins, Elasticsearch and using web Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in using UNIX Shell Scripts for automating batch programs.
- Strong knowledge with REST API development and good idea using debugging tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask and Pyramid Python web application frameworks.
- Basic understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Sound experience in Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Frame work using Django and Flask.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra 3.11 Couchbase, Kubernetes and Mongo DB 4.0 Orient DBF net.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, PCI, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, Data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Experience in working with SQL Alchemy in connecting with databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra, Oracle and MySQL.
- Expertise in performing Unit testing using Pyunit framework and Test Automation used Robot Framework along with Error Logging using Sentry.
Confidential, North Carolina
- Worked on several Python libraries like Python, NumPy and matplotlib and was involved in environment, code installation as well as the SVN implementation.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Built enterprise wide DNS historical data trending analysis tools in Go (Golang), Languages with REST API for user queries as microservice.
- Deployed and monitored Microservices using pivotal cloud foundry, also managed domains and routes. Performed Restful routing using Node.js which submits my form data to the Mongo DB database.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Developed Server-side automation using Node JS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL stores from Node JS.
- Worked on Microservices for Continuous Delivery environment using Docker and Jenkins.
- Created RESTful API's calls with server, parse output report of excel files & wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Used Jenkins to build and troubleshoot automated testing and for continuous integration and deployment & worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format. Responsible for the project monitored on JIRA (Agile)
- Developed existing network mapping microservices using python Nmap and deployed it on kubernetes. Performed S3 buckets creation, policies on IAM role based polices, MFA and customizing the JSON template.
- Used Spark Streaming APIs to perform transformations and actions on the fly for building common.
- Installed and configured configuration tool such as Chef Server/workstation and nodes via CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Develop enterprise-level both microservices and applications in Python with Django/Flask framework.
- Used GO lang scripts for uploading a file to S3 and deploying them an d creating GO serverless application and deploying it to AWS lambda.
- Used Spark Streaming to divide streaming data into batches as an input to Spark engine for batch processing.
- Used Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with Amazon EC2 to deploy project into AWS.
- Worked on bug-tracking Jira, source code management tools Git, GitHub, Stash and team collaboration software SAAS tool Confluence.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Worked on big data Technologies, particularly Hadoop, Hive, Pig as well as Spark & also installed and maintained web servers Tomcat and Apache HTTP in UNIX.
- Consumed Rest based Microservices on Restful API's and designed and tested jQuery, HTML, CSS that meets the web browser standards.
- Used Go Lang to create backend servers. Developed Micro services using Go language and developed corresponding test cases.
- Deployed project into Amazon web services (AWS) using amazon elastic bean stalk. Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django including Tasty pie Web Framework using Git.
Environment: Python 2.7/3.6, Django, Mainframe, Go Lang, Flask, AWS, Cloud, HTML5, CSS3, Node JS, Shell Scripting, JSON, Rest, Microservices, Spark, SQL, UNIX, Windows, PostgreSQL, and python libraries such as Numpy.
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/JQuery and High charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track the events and perform analysis using Django.
- Designed Cassandra schema for the APIs and Parsed XML file using Python to extract data from database.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's and used NoSQL as database and followed Python test-driven development techniques.
- Developed server based web traffic statistical analysis tool using Flask, Pandas and implemented on premise MongoDB Monitoring Service (MMS) and created dashboards for monitoring the MongoDB environment.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Used Restful web service calls for the validation.
- Involved in Using AWS Cloud Watch performed Monitoring, customized metrics and file logging.
- Built Webservices using SOAP that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and also facilitates for future applications.
- Involved in debugging the applications monitored on JIRA using agile methodology.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Developed and implemented the user registration and login feature for the application process from scratch by extending Django user model.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and SQL Alchemy.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL on Oracle database.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation