- 8+ years of experience as a Web/Application Developer with a deep understanding of technology trends with expertise in the core of complex technologies. Solid experience in analysis, design, and development, testing, implementation and maintenance of various web applications using Python and Django
- Experienced in working with various Python IDE's using PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, and PyDev .
- Hands on Experience with the implementation of Python libraries NumPy, SciPy, PyTables, SQL Alchemy , Matplotlib, Pandas, Beautiful Soup and urllib in various tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts and Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++.
- Experienced in Working on Big Data Integration and Analytics based on Hadoop, Spark and No - SQL databases like HBase and MongoDB .
- Hands on experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment.
- Experience in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton and frameworks such as DJANGO .
- Experience in writing Subqueries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Basic knowledge on Rest API and JSON Parsing, jQuery and Angular JS
- Experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Unix and Linux.
- Developed consumer-based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Good knowledge on front-end frameworks like CSS Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge of Apache server, Apache Server Tomcat, and Web logic.
- Good Knowledge in elastic search and data visualization tools (e.g. Kibana, Grafana)
- Good knowledge in comparing different kinds of data and writing the index pattern in kibana.
- Experience in designing the automation framework using Shell scripting.
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases, test specifications and test coverage.
- Experience on Hadoop (HDFS), Hive QL, Impala, Apache Drill, Apache Spark, SQOOP, FLUME/Kafka.
- Experience with Version Control with SVN, CVS, and GIT .
- Wrote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL, PostgreSQL , Oracle and MongoDB. Designed and Developed automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems like Windows, Ubuntu, Linux and UNIX.
- Experience in implementing PEP8 coding standards.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache.
- Experience in developing big data applications using Hadoop framework and its eco systems like Map Reduce.
- Designed and implemented Hive and Pig UDF's using Python for evaluation, filtering and storing of data.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment.
Operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Markup Technologies: HTML5, CSS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, SAX, Dom, XML
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, HBase
SDLC: Waterfall, RAD, Agile, Scrum
Frameworks: Django, Flask, AngularJS, J2EE, Struts, MVC
Tools: & IDE: Pytest, Selenium, PyCharm, Sublime, Eclipse, NetBeans, XCode, Jet Brains
Application Server: Tornado, WebLogic, Tomcat, SOAP
Python Libraries: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Ajax, Web Services
Development Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Web Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
Management Tech: SVN, Git, Jira, Maven.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile methodology for developing application.
- Part of the team implementing the tool to check for the static analysis of the C-code.
- Involved in Installation and configuration of RHEL
- Used python libraries like Beautiful Soap and NumPy
- Hands on experience in using the CLANG API to parse the source code and get the required cursor declarations.
- Experience in parsing C code and getting required declarations like ENUMS, FUNCTIONS, MACRO etc from the resultant AST.
- Hands on experience in using COALA to perform code analysis.
- Experience in using the python modules like OS, ITERTOOLS, SHUTIL, VENV, RE, SUBPROCESS etc.
- Used GITHUB for python source code version control.
- Added several option to the application choosing branch to clone and the type of URL.
- Developed the Application in Linux Environment (RHEL).
- Experience in working with various python IDE like PyCharm, Visual Studio Code and Sublime Text Editor.
- Involved in analyzing of C code source files, very good exposure to c programming
- Experience in writing the python and shell scripts to automize the tasks.
- Written the python script to automize all the installation procedure for the parser that I have been working.
- Actively worked as a part of team with managers and other staff to meet the goals of the project in the stipulated Time.
Environment: LINUX, CLANG, COALA, PYTHON, GITHUB, SHELL SCRIPTING, C, PYCHARM, Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Worked on MVC architecture using PHP, Python as controller.
- Worked on packages like socket, REST API, Django .
- Experience in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Involved in front end and utilized Bootstrap and Angular.js for page design.
- Created Business Logic using Python to create Planning and Tracking functions.
- Designed a template using macro template with in a web frame work such as pylons.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Design and implemented custom Bash scripts for controlling the data flow from the PostgreSQL database.
- Wrote REST APIs, as part of developing web-based applications for customer feedback and complaints calculations, using Django's REST framework with the response time below 250 milli seconds per the query.
- Designed AMI images of EC2 Instances by employing AWS CLI and GUI.
- Experience with automated CM and maintained a CI/CD pipeline, deployment tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Automating the tasks using Ansible playbooks, Shell scripting and Python.
- Migrating servers with the required configurations changes and testing and deploying the machines using Ansible commands
- Created various modules and Manifests in Ansible to automate various applications
- Working knowledge of various AWS technologies like SQS Queuing, SNS Notification, S3 storage, Redshift, Data Pipeline, EMR.
- Responsible for all Public (AWS) and Private (Open stack/VMWare/DCOS/Mesos/Marathon) cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA .
- Installation, Configuration, administration of Red Hat Linux .
- Installation of MongoDB on physical machines, Virtual machines as well as AWS.
- Migrated large amount of data between mongo clusters using mongo dump, mongo restore, mongo export and mongo import
- Planned and implemented a project to add a new node to the Replica set and monitored the initial sync process.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Worked with Level two support team, DBAs and infrastructure team to improve the efficiency and capacity of our system.
- Utilized PyUni t, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Risk analysis for potential points of failure (database, communication points and file system errors).
- Extensive use of version controlling systems like GIT and SVN .
- Actively worked as a part of team with managers and other staff to meet the goals of the project in the stipulated time.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Part of team implementing REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Flask with SQL Alchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which Open Stack would be deployed.
- Used python libraries like Beautiful Soap, NumPy and SQL Alchemy.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, robot parser, iter tools and pickle for development.
- Worked on Python Open Stack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis.
- Used Ajax and jQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Worked on front end frameworks like CSS Bootstrap for responsive webpages.
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application.
- Apply machine learning and/or graph analysis techniques for a variety of modeling and relevance problems.
- Assist in designing and developing a scalable recommendation platform that can be used by various systems/application
- Performs the transformation using PyYAML to parse the data file(s) and Jinja2 to fill the data into templates.
- Built Amazon Web Services for data storing and Web journal with Flask framework and Jinja templates
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (do) Infrastructure services EC2.
- Experience in configuring, deploying the web applications on AWS servers using SBT and Play.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL , queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MYSQL DB package to retrieve information.
- Developed various algorithms for generating several data patterns.
- Built Automation of Applications and Middleware using IBM Urban Code Deploy
- Built Automation for Non-functional Software Testing using IBM Urban Code Deploy
- Built Continuous Integration Pipeline using Jenkins, IBM Urban Code Deploy, Python.
- Designed Cassandra schema for the APIs
- Loaded some of the data into Cassandra for fast retrieval of data
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build docker containers, and deploying in Mesos.
- Added several options to the application to choose algorithm for data and address generation.
- Developed and designed automation framework using Python and Shell scripting.
- Developed the project in Linux environment.
- Used Agile Methodology and SCRUM Process.
- Maintained the versions using GIT and sending the release notes for each release
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed, Use-Case Class and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design techniques.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL. Built application logic using Python 2.6.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Solr Core on-demand autoloader - auto load and unload Solr cores based on demand
- Various enhancements to Solr (field level permissions, Span wildcard queries, multiple default fields, language specific tokenization, etc)
- Designed and developed communication between client and server using Secured Web services.
- Issues pertaining to Real time d v4ata being read from RabbitMQ into Postgres and Cassandra
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL . Involved in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Process.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process.
- Create and enhanced existing automated solutions.
- Parse JSON and XML data using Python.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Experienced in writing indexes, views, constraints, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and user defined functions or subroutines in MySQL.
- Utilized Subversion control tool to coordinate team work.
- Used Selenium Libraries to write fully functioning test automation process.
- Used various Transformations like Aggregator, Router, Expression, Source Qualifier, Filter, Lookup, Joiner, Sorter, XML Source qualifier, Stored Procedure and Update Strategy.
- Created AD-Hoc reports using Report Builder and maintained Report Manager for SSRS .
- Created number of standard reports and complex reports to analyze data using Slice & Dice and Drill Down, Drill through using SSRS .
- Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Flat File, Raw File, XML and any OLE DB Data Source to Excel, Flat File, Raw File, any OLE DB or MS SQL Server Destinations by using SSIS services.
- Created stored procedures to build the Fact tables in the data mart for Multi-Dimensional analysis using (SSAS) and produced ad-hoc, standard and super user reports using SSRS .
- Migrated data from various sources including flat files, MS Access, to MSSQL Server 2005 and vice-versa using ETL.
- Worked on installation, configuration, development, maintenance, administration and upgrade .
- Generated Pie chart and Bar graphs for the exported data to represent graphical analysis .
- Created Entity Relationship ( ER ) Diagrams to the proposed database.
- Maintain referential integrity, Domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints
- Imported Different Datasets from MS ACCESS to SQL SERVER for Analysis Process.
- Developed and deployed packages in SSIS, imported data on daily basis from the OLTP system, Staging area to Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
- Created and implemented Cubes and designed attribute relationships for optimal performance of Hierarchies and Fact Dimensions.
- Worked closely with .Net developer to create and to write Procedure using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
Environment: SQL server, Linux Environment, Ubuntu Operating System, SQL queries (Complex Joins, Sub Queries), SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, ER-diagrams, Dash Boards.
Java /J2EE Developer
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture by employing SOAP and other tools for data exchanges and updates.
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used JAX-RS (REST) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services with Apache CXF framework.
- Used Restful API and SOAP web services for internal and external consumption.
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer.
- Involved in writing Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for persistence layer.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Transaction and Oracle to create Club Systems Component.
- Wrote backend jobs based on Core Java& Oracle Data Base to be run daily/weekly.
- Coding the core modules of the application compliant with the Java/J2EE coding standards and Design Patterns .
- Written Java Script, HTML, CSS, Servlets, and JSP for designing GUI of the application.
- Worked on Service-side and Middle-tier technologies, extracting catching strategies/solutions.
- Design data access layer using Data Access Layer J2EE patterns. Implementing the MVC architecture Struts Framework for handling databases across multiple locations and display information in presentation layer.
- Used XPath for parsing the XML elements as part of business logic processing.