- Seeking Business Systems Analyst position in the Raleigh - Durham area of North Carolina.
- Significant experience working with internal/external customers/vendors identifying needs and developing strategies for successful project implementation.
- Extensive background in implementation of multiple products like IBM Managed File Transfer (MFT) and IBM WebSphere Application Server to automate encrypted file transfers of PII data.
- This guaranteed database file delivery to clients locally and nationally. Messages were sent to business owners for completed file transfers and NOT completed file transfers.
- Creating trust among peers is foremost to me because one can quickly learn what skills each peer can offer.
- When a deadline is eminent, it is important to know who on a team may be able to help resolve an issue at hand.
- A properly placed question can often resolve many hours of research and there are many benefits to sharing comradery with your coworkers.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: IBM i, OS/400, Windows Server 2016, 2012, Linux, Unix, IBM z/OS, IBM MVS CICS and Batch
LANGUAGES: RPG (IV,III,II), COBOL, CL, C, SQL, XML, Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), PERL and REXX Scripts
APPLICATIONS: IBM Managed File Transfer; IBM Control Center; IBM WebSphere MQ; Oracle SOA Suite; Pansophic Customer Order Entry, General Ledger and Accounts Payable; Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Budgeting, Reporting, Fleet Management, J.D. Edwards Customer Order Entry; Software 2000 General Ledger; Confidential Softlanding Systems SoftMenu; Remedy Service Desk; CustomerFirst; Vantive CRM System; Manufacturing Shop Floor and Part Order Entry
DATABASES: DB/2, MS SQL Server, Oracle 10 & 11, Informix
UTILITIES: SQL Developer, SEU, SDA, RDA, AFP, JDeveloper, PVCS Source Control, SCCS Source Control, Workfolder Application Facility/400, Facsimile Support/400
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Supported a network of over 115 IBM AS/400’s for the Local Agencies and City School Districts with a common code base from the Confidential, plus interfaces with multiple vendors' software. Daily file transfers to and from the school districts allowed for the Budget approval and funds disbursement over 10 Billion dollars
- Created and installed scheduled software enhancements to custom software with COBOL, CL, REXX and various scripts as well as install IBM Operating System releases plus enhancements to the AS/400’s in support the General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
- Installed, configured and built an automated file transfer service with IBM Managed File Transfer and IBM WebSphere MQ products
- Enabled guaranteed delivery of encrypted files for the Federal Government, many in-state and out-of-state customers and vendors of the Confidential
- Enabled vendors like SAS, Deloitte and PowerSchool to exchange data with Confidential ’s servers housed at the NC Department of Information Technology Server Farm
- Installed, configured and built a Managed File Transfer Service using Service Oriented Architecture applications with Oracle's SOA Suite 11g, WebLogic Server, Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) and Oracle Database 11g
- Provide new menu access for the Human Resources System to streamline their work and help prevent unauthorized access to security-sensitive data considering the new FERPA Laws and PII Data.
Senior Support Analyst
Confidential, Cary, North Carolina
- Responsible for Level 2 support of over 100 large international banking and government customers with the Enterprise Software Product called AppBuilder (Seer*HPS)
- This entailed recreating the problems on mostly IBM AS/400, IBM MVS Mainframe CICS and Batch, Linux and Unix Servers with various Windows Server and other PC environments
- Ported multiple versions of NetEssential Middleware to the IBM AS/400, which enabled communication between multiple heterogeneous hardware platforms ifdef'd some 80,000 lines of C code and REXX scripts into Modules and Service Programs with one other developer
- Worked closely with IBM Support in Rochester, MN logging multiple defects on their C compiler plus OS/400 and received incredible turnaround support
- AppBuilder allowed for the design on multiple hardware platforms to build multi-tiered, distributed, heterogeneous Enterprise Level applications. Enabled AppBuilder to use IBM's WebSphere Application Server 3.5 to be used in building client software on the AS/400