- Experience in database design and development of BI applications using SQL Server 2016/2012/2008 , T - SQL, BI Stack.
- Exceptional hands on working knowledge with T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Good hands on experience in resolving complex issues and Error Handling in SSIS.
- Worked on incremental loads while transferring data from OLTP to data warehouse using different data flow and control flow tasks in SSIS
- Experience in creating customized reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) in Business intelligence development studio (BIDS).
- Experience in daily SQL Server Database administrator duties.
- Experience in shell scripting and C#.
- Hands on experience in the design and implementation the projects in Azure & AWS environment.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of data warehousing concepts.
- Utilized Power BI to create various analytical dashboards.
- Experience with AWS using EC2, ELB, RDS, Redshift, Elastic Beanstalk
- Good understanding and knowledge of Python, Spark & R programming
- Worked extensively on HL7 v2.5.1 messaging standards, Clinical Document Architecture (CDA), EMR Interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HL7 and its standard compliance issues, LOINC and SNOMED Mapping, HL7 Message Validation, PHIN Spec, Message Mapping Guides (MMG), Message Processing Guides (MPG) and HIPAA Compliance.
- Strong experience with different project methodologies including Agile & Waterfall and project & requirements management tools like Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), JIRA.
- Excellent business, analytical, user interaction, presentation skills coupled with excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
BI Tools: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI
Databases: PostgreSQL, MSSQL 2016/2012, MS Access 2000
AWS: EC2, RedShift, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk
Project Management: TFS & JIRA
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall, Kanban
Tools: Redgate, MS Office, Visio HL7 v2.5.1, Orion Rhapsody v6.2.2 REST & SOAP API
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in analysis, design and development of SQL Server DB for ISSDME/MVPS Application.
- Designed, Developed & Implemented the architecture of ETL process by using SSIS for the migration from various data sources such as PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access database, Excel, flat files and loading data to data warehouses and marts for further Analysis and Reporting.
- Performed data migration from PostgreSQL to MS SQL Server DB.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Responsible for creating and optimizing, complex T-SQL queries, complex stored procedures, indexes and triggers.
- Experience in error handling by using Event Handler and custom logging for SSIS packages.
- Performed tuning and optimization of queries using MS SQL Profiler and SQL Query Analyzer.
- Generated Sub-Reports, Drill down reports and Parameterized reports using SSRS.
- Configured AWS & Azure environments to migrate MVPS from standalone to Cloud based application.
- Performed analysis and resolved issues raised in QA/UAT/PROD environments.
- Explore data in variety of ways and across multiple visualizations using Power BI
- Performed extensive analysis of HL7 messages types like Admit Discharge Transfer (ADT), Orders (ORM) and Results (ORU).
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining SQL Server and application server in multiple environments.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Involved in creation of tables, views, indexes, sequences, constraints and created stored procedures and triggers which were used to implement business rules
- Performed index analysis for tables and came up with more efficient solutions to use clustered and non-clustered indexes for significant performance boost
- Analyzing and debugging T- SQL queries for performance reasons.
- Created and maintained SSIS ETL packages to extract data from different systems, and load variety of large volume data into data warehouse from different sources like flat file, Excel file.
- Optimized the performance of various SQL stored procedures using SQL profiler to improve the latency of reports pushed daily to management
- Reviewed the existing stored procedures and improved efficiency by evaluating the code.
- Created and configured multiple instances for development and production environments
- Processing the SSAS cubes once data load is completed.
- Performed DBA tasks like backup, restore of tables and stored procedures and refreshing database on weekly basis.
- Coordinated with off-shore team for sharing the support responsibilities on scheduled SSIS packages
- Responsible for writing complex SQL Queries and stored procedures.
- Responsible for performance tuning and Optimization of stored procedures using SQL Profiler and Database tuning wizard.
- Involved in the migration of data from Excel, Flat file and XML to MS SQL Server by using SSIS.
- Assisting in transferring databases, including TempDB, to new servers using stored procedure and T-SQL scripts.
- Analyze end user database needs and provide efficient solutions