- A distinguished leader seeking opportunity in Information Technology including Development & Administration of Software & Systems Engineering, Database Administration, Business Intelligence, Data Integration and process management with expertise in diverse range of Computer Science & Technologies within multiple industry settings.
- Performed bid support, estimation, business process, defining solution, custom technology development, implementation, and .
- Negotiated support contracts with vendors for various products and its licenses.
- Served as one of the point of contact for internal business customers and various vendors primarily with the IT organization through direct interaction
- Over 10 yrs. of combined management experience in App & DB Development along with Project Management including Vendor Management & Remote Resource Management.
- Interfaced with 3rd party vendors, outsourced work model, managed offshore - onshore model
- Managed and optimized multi-cultural teams with diverse background in various product suites, with team size of around 5 to 10 including employees, contractors and support vendors.
- Conducted product for client users and internal team members through career and self-improvement guidance
- Over 18 years of combined experience in conducting systematic analysis of business requirements, identifying and implementing IT tools in various industries including Manufacturing, Retail, Health Care, al, financial Institutions and Insurance/ Brokerage firms.
- Hands on experience in developing/ administering application, databases & processes in various database platforms including MS SQL Server, DB2 on AS400 and Oracle platform,
- Knowledge of and experience with customer-facing technology such as CRM, E-Commerce & Data Visualization tools
- Implementation of Business Intelligence supporting tools including Business Objects, Kalido, Qlikview, SSAS, SSRS and native data warehouse in MS SQL Server
- Hands on Experience with SharePoint implementation including, 3 node farm Setup, Administration & Disaster recovery
- Hands on Experience in Data Center Move from one location to another impacting over 500 Application & servers with over 1500 databases
Enterprise Database Architect
- Responsible for developing Data Strategy including Central Data Management & Data governance
- Responsible for creating structure and managing entire Database Platform
- Responsible for Developing Enterprise architecture for data platform
- Responsible for Data migration from MYSQL to MS SQL Server for Data Repository & Reporting purpose
- Responsible for creating and maintaining RDS SQL Instances in AWS cloud
- Created and maintained structured Environment for DEV/QA/UAT & Prod
- Responsible for hiring resources for database development & integration projects & Operation
Sr. Database Administrator & Sr. Systems Engineer
- In-charge of mixed Application & Database systems, BI & Reporting Services using Databases & Datawarehouse with back-end of SQL Servers including SQL 2016, 2014, SQL 2012, SQL 2008 R2, SQL 2005 & SQL 2000 in a Windows Server Cluster environment.
- Designed, planned and executed datacenter move involving all applications &over 3000 databases, residing in Physical and Virtual environments. In charge of building entire database platform in parallel and implemented cutover strategies using SQL log shipping as part of database migration & datacenter move.
- Part of Change Management Board, to review weekly planned changes affecting business.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining resources for Database Administration and Reporting services to support Critical business applications with over 3000 databases spread across 100 + SQL servers in both clustered and non-clustered environments across two datacenters.
- Implementation & Administration of MS SSRS including developing reviewing and publishing Reports; Upgraded and migrated over 500 reports and over 1200 subscriptions from SQL server 2005 to SQL 2008 R2.
- Migrated SharePoint integrated reports to standalone SSRS reporting server for Foreign entities in UK
- Planned and implemented IBM Change Data Capture (Formerly known as IBM Data Mirror) for data replication and extraction on windows SQL Server environment for replication & data transformation between SQL Server and AS 400.
- In charge of Implementation & Administration of “Qlikview” Application systems for Business Intelligence and reporting system.
- Developed & implemented automatic data extraction process and delivery to offsite systems from SQL server based Siebel Enterprise system using SSIS, with PGP encryption and delivery using PSFTP to remote locations.
- Implemented framework for distributed processing of large datasets using Hadoop using 6 node clusters on Linux
- Implementation & maintenance of Foreign Trade Zone Application for Customs in a web interface using webserver IIS 7.5 with SQL 2008 R2 for the back end database.
- Implementation of Database tools including Spotlight monitoring and Litespeed Backup to monitor and maintain backups in Prod SQL Environment with customized Alerting to be proactive on System failures and performance struggle
- Implementation and administration of Windows clustering to support over six 3-4 nodes SQL Clustering with Active and Passive for availability purpose.
- Implementation & administration of SharePoint 2010 in a 3 nodes farm with ongoing support including implementation of DR of the Entire farm in Hot Stand by methodology using SQL server log shipping.
- Interfacing with both Internal and external customers for requirement gathering on multiple stages of Development and deployment of modules and tasks for smooth rollout of projects.
- Interfacing with vendors, corresponding with products on proper rollout of upgrades & Services & license agreements along with annual renewal and Support contracts.
Manager, DB Admin/Reporting Services
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Management of Database Administration Team and Business Intelligence Team including prod DBA, DB Developers and BI developers for reporting services in MS SQL Platform.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining resources for Database Administration and Reporting services to support all reports in MS SSRS through SharePoint
- Quarterly review of team members and review of based on their needs.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Database Architecture supporting 35+ SQL server with over 100 Databases including Development, Test and Production environment.
- In charge of developing and maintaining processes to support the environment lifecycle of a large Data migration using T-SQL and SSIS in both MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Responsible for Auditing the Production SQL environment using Idera Compliance Manager
- Lead the Consulting group for the implementation of Data warehouse Project for Business Intelligence using SSIS, SSAS & SSRS
- Implemented automatic processes for creating and packaging monthly release objects into testing and development environments daily using SSIS.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Maintenance plan /Backup & Restore Strategy using Red Gate software
- Responsible for the planning and growth of Database infrastructure to support the current and future growth of business.
- Responsible for the Reporting requirements and the maintenance of reporting architecture in SQL SSRS and SharePoint
- In charge of the Database infrastructure road map to support the growth of business and the company.
Development Manager (Consultant)
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
- Primary Job involves supervision of a development team overseas, responsible for developing application along with Database architecture for Atlantis Petroleum.
- Responsibility includes weekly team meeting via Teleconference to review status and design of the development.
- Managing application releases and managing the communication channel with client to discuss their ongoing change in business requirements was one of the key roles as it affected quality of the product and meeting the deadline per requirement.
Sr. DBA R&D
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Database administration for 30 + servers with combination of over 400 development and Production Databases
- Installed and migrated over 1.5 TB data warehouse from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005 with support needed for the Kalido and Business Objects for Business Intelligence team.
- Responsibility included installation, setup and upgrade of Data warehouse using Kalido Application and administration of Business Objects.
- Responsible for Creating operational reports using MS SSRS for database monitoring
- Responsible for design and create SSIS Package in SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio for Data conversion from Flat file to SQL Tables
- Developed & Implemented split download process from Metavante via multiple node using Automate Software
- Assisted Junior Team members with any ongoing project and day-to-day Database & data warehouse related tasks.
Confidential, WestPalm Beach, FL
- Primarily responsible for redesigning the application database system from DB2 on AS400 to SQL Server 2005
- Developed process to keep DB2 & SQL data in sync with combination of CL procedures, triggers, Staging tables, SQL routines, SSIS packages, etc.
- Built interface in VB for help desk team to manage domain users for the application database.
- Developed SQL Reports & published using SSRS2005
Technology Director/ Team Manager
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Primarily responsible for managing and leading six teams of Technical personnel in charge of various clients in the technology department to support the Hosted Application & Database Systems
- Responsible for Interviewing, hiring, reviewing PPA and counseling technical candidates for Information technology who managed various technical projects within different clients.
- Responsible for providing guidance to my team within application integration of E2 Shop (Manufacturing Accounting systems) with MS SQL 2000 server database and regular monthly application updates.
- Conducted Team Technical review /sessions to share knowledge and to discuss any technical resistance or problems that may have potential to affect the service being provided
Application & Database Developer
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Responsible for developing application of 17-modules Phase-I in a unique database application using MS Visual Basic with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 as the back end.
- Designed and Developed Database architecture for the Application in SQL server 2000
- Responsible for developing Application reports using Crystal Report 8.5
Confidential, Arvada, CO
- Supervision and administration of the Database Systems including IBM AS400, Oracle 8i, 9i and SQL Servers
- Administration of databases with Network management including the implementation and administration of network infrastructure, Security and connectivity between the Manufacturing design application and Oracle Database server.
- Oracle Database administration including User Admin, Backup and recovery and Tuning the Database using the Pro IntraLink Database administration software.