- Created a web app allowing hospital staff to register patients with Java Spring MVC, Apache Tomcat, Hibernate, and MySQL.
- Designed and developed REST API for location based social network.
- Integrated custom API as back - end framework, supporting CRUD functionalities.
- I had a user-facing newspaper site frontend, with the database behind it, already built and running.
- Built an internal reporting tool using Python that will use information from the database to discover what kind of articles the site's readers like by reporting 3 most popular articles of all time, 3 most popular article authors of all time.
- Reported on which days did more than 1% of HTTP requests lead to errors.
- Structured SQL queries by joining multiple tables.
Databases: MySQL, familiar with NoSQL
Frameworks: Familiar with Spring MVC, Hibernate, Bootstrap, Angular, Flask
Methodologies: Agile Development
Version Control: Git, GitHub
Cloud Platform: AWS
FS Site Reliability Engineer
- Execute an average of 700GB/50,000,000 rows of daily data extraction, transformation and load (ETL) from the central repository to data centers at two different physical locations.
- Drive daily stand up meeting and provide analysis for Change Tickets and Incidents raised on ServiceNow along with their impact to VP Business Technology, 4 Senior Managers along with 15 to 20 Engineers and consultants.
- Part of L2 implementation and support team for payment applications, providing 24/7 application support to various customers, an average of 5 to 15 daily.
- Ticket Queue Management and Ticket Triaging through ServiceNow. Provide technical support to 4 business teams (35 team members) daily, along with 2 to 4 other teams (10 to 20 Engineers) who join the RRT call for specific production issues.
- Work with 10 team members (5 in US, 3 in UK, 2 in India) in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Act as a production gatekeeper.