Systems Developer/ Analyst position that evaluates the business needs of a client and help to identify problems in order to propose and design a solution. Distinguishing options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business with the use of Business Intelligence. Acting as a liaison between the business side and systems entities that provide the service to the end - user.
- Languages ( English/Spanish )
- Agile and Scrum Project Management Concepts
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Microsoft Word ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access )
- Crystal Reports ( 14 )
- SAP Business Objects ( Universes )
- PostgresSQL (11.4)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2016) Business Intelligence Stack ( SSIS, SSAS, SSRS )
- Extract Transform Load Tools ( ETLs )
- Data Mining
- Java ( Spring 5 Core, AOP, MVC, Rest, Boot 2, Thymeleaf, JPA and Hibernate )
- Big Data/Hadoop ( Cloudera, Hortonworks, Terradata, Amazon EMR )
- Power BI
- Oracle ( 11g and 12c )
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- MySQL ( 5.0 )
- Qlikview/ QlikSense ( 12 )
- Tableau ( 10 )
- Visual Studio ( 2019 )
- ASP.Net Framework ( Web applications - C# )
- Entity Framework
- Electronic Data Interchange ( EDI )
- Health Level-7 Messages ( HL7 )
- Machine Learning ( Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression )
SQL Business Intelligence Cyber Developer
Confidential, RTP/Durham, NC
- Interpret and evaluate data, analyze results using HSQL (Cloudera Hadoop) data lake.
- Manage SQL scripts that scan active directory groups for access management globally for 65k plus employees. These scripts build data lake tables that are consumed by Tableau dashboards.
- Create data lake tables to review vulnerability scans for all assets and peripherals enterprise wide.
- Create risk models to calculate if an employee or asset is of a high, medium or low risk band.
- Create data models to build an efficient backbone for low latency visualizations.
- Build health check scripts that would review and monitor day-to-day data changes for anomalies.
- Utilized agile project management concepts using Atlassian’s flagship JIRA software.
SQL Business Intelligence Developer
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Maintain monthly financial reports/ dashboards that run against the SQL Server data warehouse.
- Develop ETL solutions in SQL Server Integration Services to import existing and new data in to the enterprise data warehouse. Also building new client reports within SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Utilized Visual Studio to design client facing web portals written in C# with Java components.
- Built specialized adhoc SQL queries in MS Management Studio for stakeholder and customer needs. Built SSAS cubes for Excel end users and SSRS reports rendered via web portal.
- Migrated existing stand-alone VBA driven MS Access databases to the Enterprise SQL Server.
- Built front-end web portals using ASP.NET MVC and built Power BI dashboards.
SQL Developer/ Engineer
Confidential, RTP/ Durham, NC
- Manage all levels of reporting for enterprise digital communications which includes print and email interactions to chat and push messages in regards to trading alerts and customer statements in the scope of personal investment marketing.
- Maintain digital communications dashboard in QlikView for the digital communications team. As well as updating QlikView code and SQL scripts to updates to reports and dashboard measures.
- Build specialized SQL queries on the Oracle database platform for adhoc reporting and data mining.
- Used Informatica/Jenkins for data integration and GIT for source control of shared code.
- Developed reports and dashboards from the enterprise data warehouse by using different dimension tables, fact tables and applying custom filters and formatting in OBIEE.
- Retrieved data from PostgreSQL data mart via pgAdmin tool as needed for customer reporting.
Sr. Systems Analyst
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Created complex analytical programs utilizing Microsoft Management Studio (T-SQL) including development of stored procedures that would drive scheduled data logic reports.
- Created multiple task ETLs in Microsoft Visual Studio (SSIS) to map numerous flat file sources from csv to real-time HL7 messages from various hospital networks and vendors in order to populate SQL server enterprise data warehouse tables for statistical mining, reporting and application consumption via SSRS and SSAS.
- Designed report definition language reports in MS Visual Studio (SSRS) for companywide reports.
- Familiar with many scripting languages such as PYTHON, VB, C#, XML, .NET and Java.
- Developed detailed visualization dashboards in Tableau for clients and end-users.
Business/ Systems Programmer
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Created special programming using procedural SQL/ OBIEE/ Crystal Reports/ Business Objects/ relational database concepts based on requirements from account executives for over 100 commercial clients for managed care.
- Formulated intricate SQL (Oracle) queries to analyze medical consumer and provider metrics, claims data, inquiry and referral information; as well as call volume and specialized case management details.
- Maintained all associated standardized reporting suites for commercial clients and administered new client dashboard, adhoc and reporting implementation needs.
- SQL programmed/ analyzed data statistics for pharmacy and associated consumer engagement.
- Responsible for executing test strategy, designing and developing SQL test scripts to produce accurate metrics based on specific client business rules.