- 3+ years of experience as a Python Developer, pro cient coder in multiple languages and experience in Design, Development, Implementation of Python, Django , Flask client - server technologies-based applications, RESTful services, AWS and SQL .
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)-Waterfall, agile Process across various workflows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in Web & Client/Server application development.
- Experience in working with several python libraries including Beautiful soup, NumPy, matplotlib, SciPy, PyQt, Scapy, SQLAlchemy.
- Experienced in MVW frameworks like Django, Angular JS, Java Script, JQuery and Node.js.
- Experience with source code testing frameworks like JUnit, PyUnit.
- Expertise in working with server side technologies including databases, Restful API and MVC design patterns.
- Experience in Python Development and Scientific Programing, and using Numpy and Pandas in Python for Data Manipulation.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like PyCharm, Sublime, NetBeans and Jupyter Notebook .
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database .
- Experience in Application Development and Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Experience of working with the On Demand Open Objec( ODOO) an open-source ERP.
- Expert at version control systems like Git, SVN and CVS , Migrated repos from SVN to Git H ub .
- Excellent Debugging, Problem Solving, Optimization and Testing Skills using GitLab .
- Highly motivated, dedicated, quick learner and have proven ability to build and manage a team and work individually.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as part of an integrated team.
Python Libraries: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, SQL Alchemy, PySide, SciPy, PyTables
IDEs: Eclipse, PyCharm, Visual Studio, PyScripter, Sublime Text, Jupyter Notebook
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Angular.js, Node.js
Database: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Tools: Jira, CVS, SVN, GitHub
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, Scrum
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Worked with Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
- Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging .
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Used Python library Beautiful Soup for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs.
- Creating RESTful web services for Catalog and Pricing with Django MVT , MySQL , and MongoDB .
- Used python pandas module to read CSV files to obtain data and store the data in data structures provided in the numpy module .
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all python applications.
- Used AngularJS to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Involved in the design, development and testing phases of application using AGILE methodology.
- Designed the Web application Using Python on Django Web Framework pattern to make it extensible and flexible, implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Worked on Element Tree XML API in python to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Worked on python-based test frameworks and test-driven development with automation tools.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, MySQL, Jerkins, and custom tools developed in Python.
- Worked on server-side applications with Django using Python programming.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as CSV tools and pickle for development.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis.
- Designed the front end of the application using Python, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and jQuery . Worked on backend of the application, mainly using Active Records.
- Used PyQuery for selecting DOM elements when parsing HTML.
- Created Business Logic using Python to create Planning and Tracking functions.
- Created UI Screens for initiation and validation.
- Automated JIRA processes using Python and bash scripts.
- Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.