Self - motivated, independent and results-oriented IT professional with over 13 years’ experience in the IT industry. Skilled in leading scrum teams with the ability to multi-task and meet projects' deadlines. A solid communicator with strong troubleshooting, problem solving skills and a positive can-do attitude.
- Agile - Scrum Methodologies
- Risk Management
- Requirement Gathering
- Certified Scrum Master, CSM
- Release/Go-Live Support
- Requirements Analysis
- Certified Product Owner, CSPO
- Project Initiation & Planning
- Stakeholder Communication
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- User Stories & Prioritization
Confidential, Glen Mills, PA
- Responsible for managing the Agile activities for three product teams.
- Work with the Product Management team on ensuring backlog is groomed and items are ready to go for the Sprint backlog.
- Assist in removing any impediments for the development team and resolve follow-up questions.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Business Analyst
- Developed and maintained an expert understanding of operational business functions.
- Utilized extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Reviewed systems for validity and made sure that solutions were implemented in accordance with business requirements.
- Reviewed deployment documentation and provided necessary support for test and production deployments.
- Interacted with IT Operations Management, Systems Administrators and End-User Support Specialists to ensure all appropriate end user customer support levels were maintained.
- Managed the software development activities of team projects to ensure all appropriate end user customer service levels established by Department Manager and corresponding executive were being met.
- Partnered with the appropriate personnel to monitor and track project risks and escalated issues to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborated with the development team in the detailed design sessions. Reviewed and prioritized user stories based on business needs.
- Facilitated story point discussions to determine level of effort on user stories. Assisted with troubleshooting user and system errors, making appropriate recommendations.
- Trained and mentored the new Business Analysts.
- Served as a strong customer advocate, providing business vision and strategy to the development team.
- Managed project initiation through delivery with proven leadership and influence, focused on staying on budget and on time.
- Facilitated agile methodology within the team including running the sprint 0 preparation, planning, sprint review, demo and retrospective meetings.
- Successfully launched 6 new software programs and over 200+ enhancements to existing systems.
- Continuously looked for ways to reduce the technical debt.
- Contributed to the enterprise Business Process Improvements initiative by documenting the to-be processes and acting as domain SME for the as-is processes.
- Achieved cost savings by launching a TIBCO workflow solution at six exam centers, which reduced both pre-exam activity completion time and required employee arrival time.
- Ensured strong client and management communications by relaying statuses, production problems and system enhancements on a regular basis keeping all stakeholders informed.
- Established new Agile Scrum principles, serving as the Product Owner Proxy for majority of team’s projects ( ).
Confidential, Collegeville, PA
- Analyzed and defined new business requirements and validation plans for system enhancements, developing test scenarios and troubleshooting system and data errors.
- Recorded product information into database, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Indexed electronic regulatory documents into division-wide database.
- Extensive use of BRIO to define, build, format and validate reports for management.
- Promoted twice due to outstanding work performance taking on additional responsibilities.
- Entrusted to train new administrators on processes and procedures.
- Interacted with end-users to assist with the use of the system and interpretation of available data.