- Over 10+ years of experience as a Web Application Developer in python.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Testing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software in python on various domain.
- Handy experience in developing web application implementing Model View Template Architecture using Django and Flask web application framework.
- Worked on several python libraries such as Request, Beautiful Soup, NumPy, Pandas, Pillow and Psycopg.
- Hands-on experience in Software Development Life Cycle, Database designs, agile methodologies, coding, testing of enterprise applications and IDE's such as Jupiter Notebook, PyCharm, Sublime, NetBeans, Intellij and Visual Studio.
- Very good understanding of data structures, design patterns and object-oriented design concepts.
- Familiar with JSON based RESTful Web Services, and Amazon Web Services.
- Experienced in data analysis and modeling.
- Experience in writing complex queries, subqueries, and Triggers involving multiple tables using SQL for data integrity.
- Writing Unit, Functional, and Integration test cases for Cloud Computing applications on AWS using Python with boto library.
- Knowledgeable on Cloud Technologies including Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service provider(IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Experience in designing flowcharts, Class diagrams, use case diagrams in-order to establish an effective communication with the team members.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and its models like agile and waterfall.
- Experience in Unit Testing / Test-driven development.
- Implemented and maintained the applications artifacts with CI environment (Jenkins), and defect tracking (JIRA), Service-Now and Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Operation support and Service Delivery.
- Hands on experience in SVN, Git, JIRA, Bugzilla, Amazon EC2/S3.
- Like Beautiful Soup, NumPy, python-twitter, RabbitMQ, Celery, Pandas data-frame, uuid and used PEP8 coding convention.
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer.
Software Development: C, C++, Python 3.6/2.7, Java8/7
Project management: SCRUM
Python Libraries: Request, Beautiful Soup, Pillow, Psycopg, NumPy, PandasDatabase Management
SQL, SQL server, MS: Access, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis
Application servers: Weblogic, Apache Tomcat
Django: REST framework, REST Amazon s3, AWS
Cloud Computing: AWS (EC2, AMI, S3, EBS, ELB, and Elastic Beanstalk), Docker
Frameworks and Tool: Django, Flask, Django Rest, Heroku, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT(GitHub), SVN, CVS
Testing Tools: Unit Test, PyTest, and JIRA
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Sr. Python Developer
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM process including Sprint planning, backlog grooming, Daily Standups, Code review, Pert Chart, Gant Chart.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Correspondingly involved in writing REST APIs using Django framework for data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Used ETL/SSIS and T-SQL stored procedures to transfer data from OLTP databases to staging area and finally transfer into data marts and performed action in XML.
- Utilized Spark, Scala, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka, Spark Streaming, MLLib, Python, a broad variety of machine learning methods including classifications, regressions, dimensionally reduction etc. and Utilized the engine to increase user lifetime by 45% and triple user conversations for target categories.
- Experienced in writing python scripts to scrape web data for data usage/collection using Beautiful Soup.
- Worked extensively on data Migration by using SSIS. Used different transformations lookups, condition split, row count transformation, derived column, data conversation and union all.
- Experienced with relational databases and Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies and applications.
- Worked on web app for users the ability to view, add, review, up/down vote, search, etc.
- Having experienced in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Associated with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Redis.
- Experienced in working with AWS like EC2, AMI, S3, EBS, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk and knowledge in Docker.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Project management tools JIRA, Redmine and Bugzilla.
- Experienced in working with Unit test, Integration test and PyTest for writing test cases and debugging the applications monitored on JIRA with using agile methodology.
- Used Django Rest framework for creating REST APIs and interacted with Jira using Jira Rest API.
- Designed, developed, implemented and maintained solutions for using Docker, Jenkins, Git for micro services and continuous deployment.
- Designed and developed the UI for the website with HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap and React JS.
- Create and implement data loading solutions using SSIS, T-SQL from our large pool of clients into our databases for data cleansing
- Used BOTO for launching and deploying instances in AWS.
- Worked with JSON based REST web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Used JIRA for tracking and Updating Project issue.
- Used Python collections for manipulating and looping through various user-defined objects
- Used UML Rational Rose to develop Use-case, Class and Object diagrams for OOA/OOD techniques.
Confidential, Murray, UT
Sr. Python Developer
- Participated in requirement gathering and analysis phase of the project in documenting the business requirements by conducting workshops/meetings with various business users.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/jQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile)
- Implemented Restful Web-Services for sending and receiving the data between multiple systems.
- Used Pandas library for statistical analysis, data alignment and data manipulation.
- Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Jr. Python Developer
- Involved in the design, development and testing phases of application using AGILE methodology.
- Designed the Web application Using Python on Django Web Framework pattern to make it extensible and flexible, implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Used the Model View controller (MVC) framework to build modular and maintainable applications
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Django and PostgreSQL.
- Successfully implemented Page Validations, Authentication, Data Encapsulation and other related features.
- Build SQL queries implementing functions, packages, views, triggers, and tables.
- Worked with design team to design themes and graphics using HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap and jQuery
- Worked with database records daily, finding common errors and bad data patterns and fixing them.
- Maintained development of SQL, and stored procedures on MySQL.
- Rote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Debugging and testing of the applications & fine-tuning performance. Provided maintenance support in production environment.