- Around 6 years of IT experience including 3 years of experience as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer with good hands on experience on UI Path.
- Certified RPA Developer Advanced (Ui Path).
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Automation Anywhere capabilities, features and functionalities
- Hands - on experience in UiPath to automate Web / Desktop / Citrix applications, Excel integration, PDF integration, Image Recognition/OCR technologies
- Hands on experience in managing robot's workloads using UiPath Work Queues.
- Automated text in PDF's using screen scraping to calculate the invoices and store them into a data table using UiPath.
- Well Versed with UiPath studio, UiPath robot and UiPath Orchestrator.
- Worked on creating attended as well as unattended bots using UiPath.
- Worked extensively on SAP Automation and Mainframe automation using UiPath
- Strong knowledge on various commands and components such as String Operation, Excel and CSV commands, Exception Handling, Send Email, Delay and Wait commands, Ui Explorer and Advanced Ui Interactions, Flowcharts, Sequences and State machines.
- Working knowledge on UiPath studio concepts like debugging a work flow, managing the packages, creating variables, arguments, control flows.
- Worked on UI elements, Data scrapping, Selectors, PDF, Image and Text Automation and mainframe in UI path studio.
- Actively participating in validating the Client requirements and identifying the various Scenarios for Automation Development
- Automating the procurement tasks of Supply Chain Management team, which includes Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order creation using SAP environment.
- Automated numerous routine tasks using UiPath thereby reducing manual intervention also helpful in Error Handling and maintenance of robots.
- Expertise in Orchestrator to deploy and manage processes and packages executed by one or multiple Configured BOTs.
- Experienced on working with SQL Server Data base and creating stored procedures
- Good knowledge of Database concept's in Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 & MySQL and integrating the same in UiPath using Database commands in UiPath
- Experienced in designing and development of Web based Applications and Class Libraries using ASP.NET, C# and WCF.
- Experienced with .NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications including knowledge of various platforms, software systems, and servers.
- Expertise in developing windows applications, web applications, and windows services in Microsoft Visual Studio IDE using C#, .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC includes Design, development, Testing and Production Using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. I can work in a team or independent and always keen to learn new things.
RPA To: o ls: UI Path, Automation Anywhere.
Programing Skills: .Net, C#, Java, C, Vb.net.
RDBMS: SQL Server, Teradata V13, V14, Oracle 12g/11g/10g/9i, DB2, MySQL
Scheduling Tools: Autosys
Version Control Tools: Visual Studio TFS, GIT
Tracking tool: JIRA
Change Management Tools: HP Service Manager, Remedy
Other Technologies: Citrix, Putty, WinSCP
Confidential, Riverwoods, IL
RPA Developer / UiPath
- Implemented end to end Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for 8 processes in banking sector using and UIPath. The RPA implementation resulted in 20 FTE savings and 50% AHT.
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable automation tool for RPA implementation.
- Innovatively integrated the advanced features of automation tools like OCR, Web Recorder for existing robots.
- Hands on Experience in using Excel and CSV commands with UiPath and using Send Email command to Email reports and errors.
- Involved in the centralized infrastructure for maintaining several robots across the organization.
- Used UIPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring, and management of UIPath bots' automation activity.
- Image based, and Text automation were used in Virtual Environments, for interacting with the application. Worked with the SAP Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements
- • Inspected on PDF Processing, Excel Automation, SAP Applications and various web-based Applications Automation
- Extensively worked on screen scraping and Data scraping, Full text, Native text and OCR.
- Involved in fixing Business Process Production issues using UIPath.
- Developed objects by using different stages like data item, calculations, loop and decision.
- Worked on task migration process from development to production systems through UIPath Orchestrator.
- In-depth knowledge on Control Room and Scheduled many tasks from the client to different Bot Runners from Repository.
- Feasibility study for RPA implementation by developing Proof of Concept (POC) and validating it with Proof of Value (POV).
Environment: UiPath, .Net Framework 4.5.2, MVC, Visual Studio 2015/2013, ASP.NET 4.0.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
RPA Developer / UiPath
- Computed on Web Applications, Desktop Applications and Windows Applications by using basic, desktop, web recorders and screen scraping & data scraping.
- Experienced in building UiPath Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Performed one of the Screen Scraping methods i.e. Optical character recognition (OCR) (Google OCR / Microsoft OCR engines) to process PDF invoices and JPEG images.
- Built some solutions by utilizing UiPath tool and further maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project.
- Performed the practical usage of various UiPath Orchestrator functionalities like Bots, Processes, Assets, Jobs, Schedulers, Logging, Recovery Methods and Application Credentials.
- Maintained both Attended and Unattended Robot resources, and provided centralized Robot logs, remote execution, monitoring, scheduling, and work queues using UiPath Orchestrator.
- Accessed data from multiple file formats like .CSV, .PDF, excel sheets, web pages etc., using multiple scraping techniques like full text, Native and OCR.
- Developed RE Framework in UiPath for exception handling & used to define states in project.
- Operated various UiPath Activities such as Foreach, Switch activity, Citrix Screen Scraping for Remote machines, Loops, User prompts, OCR, Key strokes, Error handling, Break, Try Catch.
- Inspected on PDF Processing, Excel Automation, and various web-based Applications Automation.
- Implemented Web Recorder for automating logging and inserting data actions into browser applications using different Input methods such as Send window messages and Simulate.
- Evaluated task migration process from development to production systems through UiPath Orchestrator.
- Interacted with different mail services such as POP3, Outlook and IMAP to get the mail messages into folder.
- Developed workflows for various business activities like Invoices generation and Exceptions Processing.
- Used UiPath selectors to store the attributes of a graphical user interface element and its parents, in the shape of an XML fragment.
- Created and documented test procedures and scenarios for Pre-UAT phases supporting the operational teams during UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and rollout phases.
- Implemented UiPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring, and management of UiPath Robots automation activity.
Environment: UiPath, Oracle, Web services, Salesforce, SQL Server, .Net Framework 4.5.2, MVC, Visual Studio 2015/2013, ASP.NET 4.0.
Confidential, Overland Park, Kansas
RPA Developer / UiPath
- Supporting Batch cycle jobs.
- Worked on job abends so that SLA was met.
- Resolving the Technical issues.
- Modified the people code to resolve tickets.
- Developed new SQR’s to upload the data into PS8.4 production tables from input files.
- Developed new JCL’s, PROC’s, PARM’s to run the SQR and AE programs.
- Created the new JCL’s to run the SPUFI.
- Preparing the requests for the migration of changes.
Environment: RPA, UI Path, HTML, C#, .Net, Asp.Net, SQL Server
- Involved in SDLC from the requirement gathering, unit testing and deployment of the application module.
- Designed and developed the application in ASP#. NET.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, Master pages and CSS on Web Forms.
- Developed different types of validation rules as per business requirements.
- Designed and implemented rules module that enables user to create custom rules on the fly.
- Created C# and ASP. net web pages for user to create different validation rules.
- Generated code using code smith for the tables in SQL Database which is in all layers of the Entity Frame work.
- Used Infragistics Controls for uniqueness in look and feel of UI pages.
- Created stored procedures those gets/updates data required by validation framework and web application.
- Involved in Unit testing.
Environment: C#, ASP. NET 3.0, ADO. NET, HTML, CSS, XSL, XSLT, XML, SQL Server 2005, Java Script, Visual Studio 2005, IIS 6, Web Services and VSS.
- Interacted with various customers on day to day basis and analyzed their SQL server
- Created Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions and user defined data types.
- Developing SQL scripts for maintaining administration tasks.
- Involved in the Analysis and Design.
- Developed various T- SQL stored procedures/ functions for the Application.
- Performed database consistency checks.
- Involved in Database Backup and recovery.
- Helped Development Team in deploying and testing the application, which uses SQL
- Server performance and network issues.
- Dropped and recreated the indexes on tables for performance improvements. Used
- Index tuning wizard for tuning of indexes.
- Controlled user access rights, and managed data security.