Database: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Client - Side: HTML, CSS, ES6, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular
Web Server: Node, Apache, NGINX, GoLang, Java
Version Control: GitHub, SharePoint
Web Scraping: Python, Beautiful Soup
Data Visualization: R, Tableau
Cloud Computing: AWS, Digital Ocean
Software Research and Development Intern
- Developed an Emulation as a Service solution that standardized deployment and hid individual emulator complexity.
- Authored multiple white papers for company - wide distribution.
Database Development Intern
- Led a team of interns in the design and implementation of a wide array of SQL Server Reporting Services reports.
- Responsible for maintaining the company's documentation standards in all team generated code.
Web Development Intern
- Led a team of interns in the design of Excel forms that allowed the team to optimize the data-capturing methodologies and quality control standards as laid out by Practice Director and Data Scientist.
- Performed market sizing (as measured by Revenue Potential for Confidential ) in US geographies. Projects
Built, Tested, and Deployed a RESTful Web ServiceConfidential
- Used the Express framework to build a Node server and a RESTful API for a given set of resources.
- Wrote tests that verified the server code and API worked after changes were introduced.
Implemented and Deployed a Traditional ServerConfidential
- Created a database and user accounts in MySQL and loaded data from a .CSV into a working database.
- Built several pages in PHP that queried the database and merged the results with HTML on the server.