Skilled data analyst and project coordinator with Fortune 200 experience in a healthcare data environment. Proven ability to identify data trends, discrepancies, and outliers. Strong presentation skills honed in multiple meeting facilitations, training sessions, and demonstrations.
- Microsoft Excel
- Visio project coordination requirements gathering.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Senior Healthcare Analyst
- Facilitated $40+ million in Affordable Care Act (ACA) Enhancement Payments to doctors using Access and SQL.
- Cross - checked incoming payment data with internal QNXT database and analyzed data inconsistencies (codes, claim IDs, dates) to identify trends and find solutions.
- Implemented IT ticket platform integration for department team.
- Facilitated meetings, wrote requirements, created a QA testing process, ensured proper systems configuration and workflow, and presented completed platform to team.
- Wrote SQL queries to correct data changes caused by duplicate check printing. Updated SQL payment database for checks that were uncashed, voided, or lost.
- Coordinated and developed SharePoint centralized hub for the Claims Production department.
- Gathered business requirements from directors and kept stakeholders updated on status.
- Generated payment reports using SQL/Excel for state health plan audits.
- Automated initial analysis of healthcare member reimbursements using Excel VBA and improved efficiency by 50%
EDI Coordinator & Help Desk
- Created EDI setups for incoming clients with FTP file creation, inbound/outbound testing data, and data mapping to meet customer requirements.
- Remapped error-prone EDI files for database accessibility and program readability.
- Troubleshot software responsible for customer BOLs (bill of lading) and cargo manifests leading to 30% increase in employee efficiency.
- Created SQL queries used for data mining and manipulation which reduced team workload.
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
- Part of 4 man project team responsible for Torrance Memorial’s move to new 390,000 square ft. tower.
- Collaborated with project team and hospital executives to streamline workflows, implement staff training coordination, tailor timelines, create documentation (scope, deliverables, tasks) and fee schedules, and provide project timeline status reports.
- Managed 1000+ issue spreadsheet for Torrance Memorial Hospital with ~85% being resolved.
- Corrected $ 1MM+ client fee schedules with Excel preventing $10K+ lost income.
- Implemented and designed financial report flowchart that increased employee workflow by 50%.