- 1 8+ vears of experience in IT Industrv with top tier companies including 5+ years in USA managing software development with Global Teams.
- Managed P&L and lead large multi - functional/cultural Software Development / Agile Product Delivery teams.
- Experience with clients from USA, UK, India across Banking & Finance, Hi Tech Manufacturing and Government Verticals.
- Startup Product Ownership experience in Social & Mobile space.
- Product Management for Retail Banking - Cards and Ancillaries Applications.
- Managing multiple software development and enhancement projects leveraging both Agile and traditional Waterfall development methodologies. (Managing teams of 100+ FTEs across multiple technical & functional domains.)
- Expertise in Data Analytics, Data Modelling, Data-Warehousing & BI
- Extremely effective in gathering/prioritizing business requirements, thorough technical and business understanding enabling effective communication between IT and business.
- Create and prioritize backlogs, well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects under pressure.
- Managing Account Financials/Outlook (Revenue / Gross Margin), Delivery Excellence & CMMI/Quality Assurance Processes
- People management - People development, Exceptional Interpersonal Communication Skills
DW/DataModeling/Analytics: PL/SQL, Hadoop, Oracle, ErWin, Datastage, BO
Microsoft/Web Tech: Java, J2EE, Unix, C, C++, Apache, PHP, MySQL, HTML,CSS
Co-Founder & Product Owner
Platform: PHP, Apache, Java, MySQL, HTML, CSS. Mobile App is developed on Android platform.
- Lead ideation and Product Conceptualization, independently owned the product
- Use market knowledge and customer interviews to define the product vision
- Involve engineers, designers and others to create a shared vision and clear goals for the product, including a well-defined product roadmap
- Create and prioritize backlogs, working regularly with the team to refine and add detail where needed
- Integrate insights from usability studies and other research to improve user experience and refine the product roadmap
- Transform requirements into feature specs / user stories
- Establish story acceptance criteria for the development team
- Actively address ambiguity and change in the product backlog, planning and vision refinement sessions with the design and development teams
Vice President - Product Manager
Confidential Pune India.
- Responsible for Scoping, Planning, Design & Development of the solution, deployment and transition into Run/Production.
- Responsible for implementing the product roadmap and manage periodic releases utilizing the Barclays defined best practices, standards and tools for application development and support.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise activities related to the design, development, testing, deployment and support and maintenance of debit Cards and Ancillaries application.
- Manage a team of Technical Delivery manager, Product Engineers, Software Designers, Developers and Testers.
- Establish strong relationships across the organization and suppliers to develop effective applications and work in a fully collaborative way.
- Leverage the use of agreed supply chain resources, ensuring that all third-party resources are integrated into the Barclays application development team
- Responsible for the integration of new and modified applications onto the wider Barclays Systems landscape.
- Proactive management of supply and demand across the product, ensuring minimum bench and maximum productivity whilst delivering to Business expectation.
- Employ effective cost efficiency and management processes proactively to ensure that projects are delivered within +/- 10% following approved detail design, target man day rates are achieved.
- Employ effective risk management processes ensuring all key risks are identified, tracked, logged and managed as per the Risk framework process, all risk events are investigated, reported and fixed at root cause to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure Robust BCM plan in place for the product area.
- Provide effective leadership, clarity of vision and decision making.
Application Delivery Leader
Technology: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Oracle Apps
- Business Development/Opportunity Tracking, RFP Responses End to End management of delivery for all development and Minor Enhancement projects across all Towers leveraging Agile Methodology for Minor Enhancements & Traditional Waterfall Approach for Development Projects o Managing account financials/outlook
- Account Planning and Defining Strategies for the Account growth
Sr. Program Manager
Technologies: Mainframes, C, C++, Unix, Oracle
- Ramp Up and Migration of 100+ FTEs in aggressive timelines End to end Delivery Management delivery of all development projects o Business Development/Opportunity Tracking o Responding to RFPs, providing estimates.
- o Managing Account Financials/Outlook
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Oracle
- Business Development/Opportunity Tracking o Responding to RFPs, providing estimates.
- o Staffing for the projects, People care
- Delivery Management of several development projects in PD space like HMCS increment 2, Security PCRs, APM Thin etc. o Managing Account Financials
- Participate in Account Planning and Strategies for the future growth o Client communication/ status reporting
Technology: Unix, Oracle 9i, Data stage 6 o Role: Onsite Technical Project Manager
- This was a development project to develop a Global Sales tracking solution for Confidential .
- As an Onsite based Technical Project Manager, I was responsible for the execution of the entire development effort with the offshore team working remotely from India which includes estimation of work efforts, staffing, client communication, facilitating requirements gathering, design of data model and functional/detailed specs, development, unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
Technology: Unix, Oracle 9i, Data stage 6
Technical Project Manager
- The project is to tune and enhance the Sales Order Load Application for an increased efficiency.
- It Involved understanding and study of the Supply Chain sales model and data in the data warehouse, study of application design, coming up with improved design and implementation after customer’s approval.
- As a Technical Project Manager I was responsible for the execution of this project with a mix of onsite and offshore team based in India.
- My responsibilities include setting up the team, handling client communication and facilitating the application design study followed by estimation and implementation of proposed changes on client’s approval.
Technology: Unix, Oracle 9i, Data stage 6
Onsite Project Lead
- The Project is to provide Production Support, Maintenance & Enhancements to various Data Warehouse Databases/applications like Supply chain, ATLAS, WBA, CM etc. The support team is based in India.
- As a Project Lead my role is to provide support on all the Databases/applications.
- The job involves communicating with the client for understanding their requirements, analyzing the requirements for estimating work efforts, work allocating and ensuring successful execution/implementation of service request as per IBM/ Confidential guidelines with the offshore team.
Technology: Unix, Windows 2000, Oracle 8/9I, DB2, ERWin
- The Project is to design and develop Data Models for Confidential Datamarts and fine Tune Oracle SQLs used for batch and online jobs to enhance performance My Role as a Lead of Data Modeling team on Oracle involves working with the Data Warehouse & Several user groups to gather User requirements, estimate Technical requirements & effort estimation based on user requirements, Designing the Data Models using Erwin & implementation of the Designed model into the Oracle Databases, Reverse Engineering of Data Models for existing databases.
- My team was also responsible for providing key technical assistance to various Oracle based Applications for the Performance tuning of the Database SQL’s for data loading & user Query reports.
Technology: Unix, Windows 2000, Oracle 8 & 9I, DB2, Data Stage V4.1 & V6.0)
- The Project is to migrate various Applications from Data Stage V4.1 to Data Stage V6.0.
- As a Project lead I was responsible for the execution of this project that includes Migration of Data Stage jobs, Unix scripts & cron jobs, Test Planning, Testing, Peer Reviews & implementation into Data stage V6.
Technology: Unix, Windows 2000, Oracle 8, Data Stage
Onsite Lead Data Modeler
- I worked as a Lead Data Modeler supporting the WBA Project for Confidential .
- My responsibilities include monitoring the Database performance & suggesting the Data Model/Design improvements in the Confidential Oracle Database to improve the response time & efficiency of the Websites.
Technology: MVS, JCL, COBOL, VSAM, DB2
Onsite Technical Lead
- The project is to provide maintenance & support to the Mainframe based DBAS - Distribution billing & Accounting system and CIMS - Central Inventory Management System.
- These systems interface with other accounting systems to provide shipment & returns data to perform mechanical billing and accounting transactions for the Logistics systems.
- As an Onsite tech lead my responsibilities include coordinating production support & ongoing maintenance involving system study, gathering client requirements, preparing specifications and development to support any user requests within the DBAS & CIMS systems.
Technology: MVS, JCL, COBOL, VSAM, DB2
Onsite Tech Lead
- The project is to provide maintenance & support to the GBIIS system, a billing & invoicing system being used by Confidential .
- The system is having Mainframe components as well as Client Server components.
- As an onsite tech lead my responsibilities include system study, gathering client requirements, preparing specifications and coordinating, development, testing and implementation to support any user requests within the GBIIS system.
Technology: MVS, JCL, COBOL, VSAM
- This was a skill development project for a team of 6 new Trainee developers.
- As a project leader, my responsibilities included requirement analysis, detailed system design, Work distribution for the team and providing technical guidance to the team, project tracking & implementation.
- The system is to create & maintain all the personal / professional information for all employees, For HR/Management use.
- System creates multiple reports for management purpose as and when required.