Technology manager with a software development background and a current mix of skills and experience in product, project, and development management. Six years of experience in client - facing roles leading full lifecycle custom software development efforts. MBA and strong communicator successful in leading and managing diverse technical teams and projects.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Performed product design and reverse engineering of 3rd party products to build a front-end e-commerce solution that would interface seamlessly with Confidential ERP backend and eliminate the need for 3rd party integrations.
- Confidential repackaged this as an add-on product and it is the only software product actively marketed and sold other than their core ERP.
- Led integration with Confidential and Confidential Web Service APIs enabling clients to ship directly from Confidential ERP.
- Navigated Confidential bureaucracy to create relationships with technical resources and streamline development.
- Led the fastest-growing and largest development team in the department, as well as one of the largest teams in the company, and created an onboarding/training process to enhance new developer productivity.
- Trained implementation team on best practices for gathering and writing strong requirements specific to API development.
- Oversaw development of the Mobile DSD iOS app for delivery drivers that interfaces with Confidential 's ERP and managed project efforts related to porting Confidential 's mobile app to Android.
- Researched technical specs related to client equipment purchases to provide vetting for integration possibilities.
- Created an interface for customers in several foreign countries for electronic sales tax filing (CFDI).
- Reviewed, evaluated, and negotiated SLAs and NDAs from integration partners.
- Implemented security testing (ZAP & Burp) on the core application .
ERP Product Specialist
- Hired for a client-facing role to manage all external integrations into Confidential software.
- Oversaw webservice API work and custom interfaces with third party manufacturing systems.
- Assumed the role of SQL Server SME after extensive integrations and projects in SQL Server.
- Made a set of SQL queries for a client to create custom reports which led to the client hitting their implementation date.
- Created documentation and trained on-site implementation team on integration of scales into core application.
- This integration became an improved service offering and greatly reduced effort required on implementations.
- Completed an integration between core ERP application and a WordPress plugin third party e-commerce site.
- Performed an integration requiring significant SQL to help client track products international tax and trade requirements.
Confidential, Woodbridge VA
- Resume/Candidate Tracking System - Gathered requirements and created technical design for a portal to track subcontractor applicants and manage personnel in proposal efforts (Sharepoint, ASP.Net).
- Managed four developers. Performed QA, validated work, and created design documentation.
- ETL Application - Tech lead/BA for ETL program (C#/.Net, VBA, SQL) that converts and loads legacy data.
- Managed/prioritized subcontractor work and QA/testing, created test scripts/plans/cases.
- Automated regression testing with Sikuli.
- Trained users. Created/maintained database application to translate legacy accounting for ad hoc purposes.
- Financial Dashboard - Tech lead for budget tracking/reporting application that consumed data from several independent financial systems.
- Managed subcontractors.
- Financial Analysis/Reporting Tool - Maintained and updated 25K+ lines of legacy code that supported the analysis of 25M+ points of financial data. Wrote VBA app to prevalidate data. Used VBA to generate a new custom report.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Operations Research Analyst/Cost & Risk Estimator
- Led $250K effort to design and develop proprietary software for internal use.
- Gathered requirements and designed software to address their varied process needs.
- Supported CIO with cost modeling and budget forecasts of proposed software projects.
- Conducted statistical analysis of $MMs of accounting data to identify cost drivers and cost relationships to create financial models and budget forecasts.
- Reverse engineered competitor software using parametric analysis.