Experienced Salesforce Architect/Developer with more than 5 years of Salesforce development with multiple go - lives and multiple managed package deployments.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, MVC
Tools (IDE): Eclipse, Source Tree, Heroku, Sublime Text, Atom, Datagrip, Mavensmate,AWS
Others: AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS Cloudwatch, AWS S3,J IRA, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Git.
Confidential, San Francisco,CA
Salesforce Architect Sales Accelerator
- Responsible for the Sales Accelerator app on Salesforce App Exchange.
- Developed and maintained modules for Sales Accelerator managed package.
- Ensured the quality of the application and also work with multiple teams to provide a well-received application.
- Worked with the clients in getting feedback and usage data to continuously improve the application.
- Designed and developed various modules such as Sales Team management, Account score calculation, and High value page filters
- Successfully implemented more than 2 0 Go-Lives.
- Managed huge enterprise multi billion dollar clients after go live of the application.
CRM- Integration (Account Assistant)
- Responsible for architecting the flow of data between SFDC to various Confidential applications.
- Implemented OAUTH for authenticating users between Confidential applications and Connected App in Salesforce
- Architected the mechanism of taking reports data from Salesforce to Confidential Database using REST API.
- Used AWS Lambda to implement event driven triggers for getting the data out of SFDC
- Used other AWS services like Cloudwatch to monitor the processes and also store the data in form of CSV in AWS S3 buckets.
- Worked closely with Cloud Elements for integration and providing them with vital apis.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Restructured the Lead flow and the allocation process to best suit their business model.
- Integrated various systems such as Pardot, Mixed Panel, Marketo, Sigmod, Segment etc. and made the data flow between these systems seamless.
- Cleaned the existing data in Salesforce and brought in meaningful data into the system
- Worked with various teams such as marketi ng, business ops to analyze the lead flow and also ways to increase them using vital analytics.
- Successfully implemented Lead Score and Account Score modules to efficiently target more prospective customers and produced marked increase in sales.
- Applications Engineer, built the Financial module ( Confidential Financials) for Confidential 's ERP on Salesforce and cloud servers.
- Part of the core R&D team that designed and implemented real time financial reports such as Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance.
- Also developed the Period End, Year End and Budgets modules.
- Processed Large Data with highly scalable and highly reliable architecture on cloud.
- Responsible for integrating the modules for their main client Del Monte Foods.
Professional Services Solutions ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Professional Services Solutions Consultant, worked on Enterprise and Strategic clients such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential (also responsible for their go-live).
- Integral Part of their CPQ(Configure Price Quoting) product - Z-quotes. And responsible for multiple successful go-lives
- Worked on various technologies like Heroku, Salesforce Apex etc, using languages like Java, .net
- Developed and tested the Beamline Xpress, an application used by researchers and scientists working at Confidential .
- Used technologies such as Spring, Spring Roo, JPA
- Played integral part in the HSBC eSolutions Project and VPS Project in the Capital Markets and Banking domain.
- Specialist in Java, Spring