- IT Professional with 5 - year experience in Application Development and Support using Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies (MSBI) SSIS, SSRS, SQL and SharePoint for Upstream Oil and Gas domain and Contract Management Systems.
- Experience interacting in onshore-offshore model with clients, business users, vendors.
- Quick learner, with an attitude to take up challenging tasks and enthusiasm to explore new domains and technologies.
Programming Languages: C#, SQL, Python
Database: SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014, Microsoft Azure SQL database
Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2012, Microsoft Business Intelligence Studio, SQL Server Management, Studio, SQL Server Data Tools, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SharePoint
Operating System: Windows
SQL and SSRS Report Developer
Tools: SQL Server 2012 and 2014, SQL Server Data Tools, Business Intelligence Studio, Excel, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Integrated data from multiple source systems -Contract Management System, SQL Server and Excel.
- Designed ER diagrams and mapped the data into database objects and involved in normalization of the database.
- Implemented the core business logic using SQL Stored Procedures
- Involved in gathering requirements, designing of SSRS dashboards
- Used SSIS to create ETL packages to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse.
- Designed and developed SQL stored procedures, queries and views necessary to support SSRS reports
- Created, maintained and monitored SQL Agent jobs
- Provided significant performance enhancements using stored procedures, indexes, temporary tables and simplifying sub queries.
- Used SQL server profiler for debugging SQL statements and stored procedures.
- Analyzed performance by identifying slowly executing queries.
- Developed SSRS Parameterized reports, drill down and drill through reports and sub reports, Charts, Linked reports
- Created data driven email subscription for sending SSRS reports exported in Excel format to external vendors
SQL and SharePoint Developer
Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010, SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Studio, InfoPath forms, Team Foundation Server, SharePoint Designer 2010
- Experience in Administration, Configuration and development in SharePoint 2010
- Implemented OOTB customization in SharePoint 2010 which involves creating site, content type, views, SharePoint list and library
- Implemented and published SharePoint InfoPath form 2010 with SharePoint designer 2010 and VSTA
- Integrated SharePoint designer data sources with SQL server database. Created custom Structured Query Language (SQL) commands and modified the data source properties of an existing database connection in the Data Sources list.
- Customized Out-of-Box workflows using SharePoint designer 2010.
- Created workflows to take care of routine process of team site such as sending notification or creating task.
- Using dashboard creation tools and applications such as chart web part, Excel services, Status indicator to create reporting dashboard.
- Application of conditional formatting on list views and libraries for interactive dashboard.
- Hands-on experience in designing Site navigation, InfoPath forms, Web parts, SharePoint Pages, Document list and library, site permissions, List Events, Features, Content types, CAML Query
- Provided support with activities such as users and permissions, look and feel of SharePoint site, galleries ( Confidential .e., content types, columns, site templates, list templates, web parts and workflows) and general site administration.