AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Bilingual Proficiency in Vietnamese
- Limited Working Proficiency in Chinese
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Business Database Development
- Business Intelligence and Analysis
- Project Management
Programming Languages: SQL, VB, Python, R MS Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Project, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint, OneNote
Data Mining Tools: Tableau, Visual Studios, RStudio
Database Tools: MS Access, MS SQL Server Management Studio
Confidential, Bellingham, WA
- Increased ticket sales 15% by building audience attendance rates, by implementing new marketing strategies.
- Increased music student enrollment rate by 25%, by redesigning department's visualization through print and social media while still meeting the department's core competencies and needs.
- Managed 10 projects per quarter by collaborating with students and functional area leaders to ensure consistency and delivery times.
- Trained and mentored 1 - 2 students per year in visual design language, following WWU's media regulations.
Consulting and Research Internship
- Directed consulting for approximately 5~10 foreign buyers, by conducting both external and internal analysis to address buyer's unique business problem, particularly focusing on Vietnam's political and economic conditions.
- Created 5-year strategic marketing plan to attract more foreign investors, by collaborating with other project managers and the marketing team.
- Increased transparency of Vietnam's property market, by translating 3 to 5 legal documents in Vietnamese and English every week and attending regular sales calls with real-estate agents and foreign buyers.