- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence report development and 10 in relational database development (SQL).
- Strong interpersonal and communication strengths leveraged to train users and troubleshoot system issues.
- Solid understanding of programming concepts, database design and Scrum agile method.
- Green Card holder.
Databases: Programming Languages Dev.
ERP Solutions: BI & Analytics
Tools: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access T - SQL, Visual Basic, C/AL Microsoft Visual Studio Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Environment: s: Tableau, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Software Developer II
- Developed and optimized automated reports and dashboards in SSRS for management and executives.
- Built and supported data integration solutions and ETL packages using SSIS for data warehousing.
- Accomplished the successful data migration from legacy systems to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012: master and transaction data load using SSIS, ETL processes, Microsoft Excel, and ATLAS.
- Played a leadership role as administrator and developer of the in-house ERP system, providing users with high-end support and reliable tools to increase their productivity.
- Supported the operation, maintenance, and reporting of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009.
- Assumed full responsibility for customer care through maintaining customer database and design of a CRM tool.
- Provided support and advice to clients on best use of the InfoPath 2007 forms in an enterprise workflow application.
- Implemented code developments and modifications, and conducted software validation.
- Performed on-site installations of SQL Server and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and provided SSRS training to clients.