- Seeking a full - time as Big Data Solution Architect/Big Da,ta Analyst.
- Extensive 5+ years of experience in designing and developing end to end real-time Big Data application framework including data streaming, data analysis with visualization for data warehouse.
- Extensive 10+ years of experience in full stack software designing, development and team lead.
- Experience in working with Big Data Frameworks like Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Apache Mahout, Casandra, Apache Storm, Apache Spark, Spark Streaming, Sqoop, Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Experience with designing applications with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Deep Learning.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, VB .Net, ASP .Net, Java, Scala, Python, PHP, Shell scripts, XML, HTML, JQuery, CSS, Java Script, Enscript, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Machine Learning & NLP Tools: Scikit Learning (A python based API), Weka, R. CoreNLP, NLTK, PETRARCH, SEMAFOR, Word2Vec, Doc2vec, TensorFlow, Theano.
Big Data Framework & Tools: Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Apache Mahout, Casandra. Apache Storm, Apache Spark, Sqoop. Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kibana.
Big Data Architect
- Designing a complete echo system with Big Data platform & AWS cloud infrastructure for IoT data streaming, data lake, and data analysis with visualization.
Researcher - Big Data, System Research
- Designing and implementing real-time log sequence based event anomaly detection algorithm for Confidential next generation Log analyzer using Apache Spark streaming.
- Integrating model update as a service in log analyzing framework.
- Designing and developing a distributed framework using Spark for political event coding of different languages.
Big Data Intern
- Designing and implementing data preparation application using Apache Spark, Apache Kafka & Hadoop
- Integrating data preparation application with Pentaho BI server (pentaho community edition) using Hive to create dash board.
- Designing and implementing host-based anomaly detection framework using supervised and semi-supervise learning techniques in distributed frameworks like Mahout, Hadoop, etc.
- Designing a real-time anomaly detection distributed framework for Confidential dynamic resource scheduling based on their performance data using the most recent distributed frameworks, like Apache Storm, Apache Spark, YARN (next generation Hadoop) etc.
Lead Software Engineer
- Providing solution architect and leading a software team for automated vehicle ridding system with mobile applications (IOS and Andriod), web portal, and back-end implementation.
- Providing solution architect and leading a software team for automated adjuster (called iAd- juster ) system with mobile applications (IOS and Andriod), web portal, and back-end implementation.
- Developing software with C++ for a large financial portfolio management and credit analysis system of Confidential
Senior System Engineer
- Installing and developing customized modules of Confidential Ltds PSTN Billing server (Porta Billing).
- Designing, installing, and operating SX Converter (A software that converts the raw CDR from Softswitch into Porta Billing radius AAA format.
- This is used for Postpaid CDR and all incoming CDR
- Designing, leading a team for developing software for Confidential Internet pre-paid billing server.
- Configuring, and installing routers (Cisco VXR 7200, Cisco 3600 router, Confidential NE40 router), proxy, DNS for developing Internet infrastructure of Confidential as Internet Service Provider.