Confidential is a Master of Science graduate in Information Systems with good knowledge in Statistics, Data Wrangling, Hadoop/Big Data Architecture, Machine Learning, Time Series Analysis and AWS. He also has nearly 5 years of professional experience in Development, Automation and Large - Scale Data Analysis. Confidential is currently looking for Data Scientist position(Fulltime).
Programming Languages: Python, SQL, R Programming, Unix Shell Scripting, Informix 4GL, C Programming
Database: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Informix DB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, BigQuery
Tools: Tableau 10, Weka, Spyder, Jupyter, PgAdmin 4, SAS, SQL Developer, R Studio, Advanced MS Excel and other MS Office
Big Data Skills: Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce, Sqoop, Hive, Impala
- Provided Insights on Confidential Sales revenue for each Quarter with interactive Dashboards thereby saving thousands of Dollars.
- Involvement in Data Cleaning, Pivoting and Formatting of data for Large Scale Exploratory Data Analysis and Predictive Analytics.
- Development of Dashboards using Pivot Table, Vlookup to do Data Analysis of the critical processes and its run times.
- Involvement in Requirement Collection, Development, Enhancement and Testing the payroll application of Retail client.
- Automation and performance tuning of batch jobs to save Time and Cost using Shell Scripting.
- Management of Problem Management Team to generate value added processes to the client.
- Development of database objects including tables, views, indexes using MS SQL.